RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-05, 06:15 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Open Your Eyes - Fux

IP: 3B27 2020

i just gave it that super dope rapper name title so some of u might come in.... i havent dropped anythin for RV in awhile, so i wrote a quick verse to this beat to post on here jus for ALL of you...... have fun........ its just a life story type of deal, struggle, i guess

Pray

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175104

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175429

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 02-06-05, 02:09 PM   #2
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

god damn u lazy bitches.... ill prolly make an addition to this song by the time it gets some feed

Old 02-06-05, 03:27 PM   #3
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 2FD5 47F6

*listening*

I think you waited al ittle too long to come in. Maybe you should have had a little intro or something. I liked the lyrics, it just sounds like you're whispering on the mic. Stop being so scared and just get into it. You kinda chop up your words a bit too. Try to make all of your words connect with each other while still pronouncing them all. It's hard to do, but no one said rap was easy. You also needed to raise your vocals a little, I had to turn my speakers way up just to hear your words. You just need to become more comfortable with the mic. It seems like you are afraid to let people hear you. Just let it all flow out and stop second guessing yourself. If you mess something up, just start over. Sometimes I'll do a verse about 50-60 times just to get it right.
Old 02-06-05, 05:18 PM   #4
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

yea i know...... its usually late as hell wen i record cuz thats the only time its quiet and people arent all around makin noise.... ima have to find a new method.... damn, everybody says i seem scared on the mic or that im whisperin which is funny as hell to me cuz ive been makin tracks since like 8th grade..... ima find somethin out

Old 02-06-05, 06:14 PM   #5
kalealcrooks
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4A6A 8E7E

word, i agree with the other person, cant really judge fairly if u creepin to record or whateva nah mean......turn up ya vocals and try to make your flow more liquidistead of it sounding like u goin from point to point........

for music by One Term, ILLegitimate Voices, Word, and Kaleal Crooks... www.silverpharoah.com
Send a message via AIM to kalealcrooks Send a message via MSN to kalealcrooks Send a message via Yahoo to kalealcrooks   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 09:29 PM   #6
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 7894 85A6

i wasint really feeling this song,but the lyrics are cool,well about the same than enygma so lol he said it for me
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 10:37 PM   #7
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

hahah, damn all u followers, yea i get it..... ill come back with somethin with more presence next time..... cuz i know lyrics arent the problem... maybe the flow can use alil help..... and for my next drop ill come with an actual song, rather than just one verse

Old 02-07-05, 01:13 AM   #8
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EBE7 EFAE

LISTENING...

well the beat is pretty dope.....

wiating....
waiting...
waiting...damn hurry up..lol

your vocals are too high......
your quality is not that good....basic rhymes....
basic vocab......
kinda nice....its liek you are trying too hard to spit knowledge...you tried so hard that when you where writing it you frorgot about anythign else....

kinda good but at the same time ive heard better from alot of other people...stay up and elevate..........

good..well decent.....and short//..

RETURN THE FAVOR ....
Old 02-07-05, 06:06 PM   #9
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 0825 899A

^^^^ yea thanx, i realized i tried to hard to spit knowledge...... but it was just a quick verse, ima drop an actual track soon, pc....