RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-08, 05:57 AM   #16
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 170E 527B

I vote for the white male.....
Old 01-07-08, 06:47 AM   #17
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Ron paul >:0
Old 01-08-08, 06:16 PM   #18
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 31A8 278C

obviously obama has a chance to win mainly because of his image and how he's a symbol of change.... im still unsure of whether thats actually a Good thing... any comments on this???? i think that probably half of the people, maybe even more, will vote for hilary or obama purely based on wat they represent socially/racially/sexually, and not wat they represent wen it comes to political issues... any comments?

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-08-08, 09:27 PM   #19
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
obviously obama has a chance to win mainly because of his image and how he's a symbol of change.... im still unsure of whether thats actually a Good thing... any comments on this???? i think that probably half of the people, maybe even more, will vote for hilary or obama purely based on wat they represent socially/racially/sexually, and not wat they represent wen it comes to political issues... any comments?

Exactly. Most people don't even know where they stand on ANY of the issues addressed. They just want a first ________ president. Here's basically the breakdown so far between hilary and obama

Iraq: Both of them have flipped alot on this, but from what I understand here's the case

Hilary: timed withdrawal, 6 months. But the message is clear that the American troops won't be there to help forever and the government needs to get off their ass and take care of their own country.

Pros of this: The troops are home, the iraqi government is forced to govern itself.

Cons of this: WHAT THE FUCK? You're basically saying ok there insurgents, just fight it out for 6 more months and you win. THE COUNTRIES YOURS IN 6 months you can do it hahahah wtf @ giving a time limit you stupid bitch
-----
Obama: Continued focus on restoring power to the iraqi government. Putting more troops in there. Apparently, the violence in iraq actually decreased dramatically from having more troops. So, putting more troops in doesn't mean more troops are dying, it actually means much fewer of them are. The US troops will basically continue to stay there until the power is restored.(This is expected by Obama to be about a year) He also said he'll make it clear the troops won't be there forever, but staying there isn't exactly gonna make them do something.

Pros of this: Increases the likelyhood of stability, and takes care of the problem. Leaving too early will not only leave iraq in a state of chaos, but it'll leave it as an "outer heaven" for alot of islamic extemists. This is not only a threat for Americans, but for pretty much everyone if they continue with this jihad bullshit.

Cons of this: *sigh* wtf you're STAYING there even longer? Then what seperates your plan from Bush's? How long before u decide to give up? If you leave before you finish, wouldn't that mean Hilary's plan was better? At least she did it early, with far fewer casualties. And actually succeeded with her plan.

Final verdict: Obama, because he puts an emphasis on continued assistance with the iraqi government and I feel that the problem there has already been fucked to the point where we can't leave it alone. Everytime you see obama asked this question, you'll always hear the same shit: "well we shouldn't have been there in the first place". He always stresses that, if he's asked a question about his plans for iraq. Because just straight up saying "I am going to stay in Iraq" isn't something ppl will smile about.

--------------
Health Care:

Hilary: Socialized health care for everyone.

Obama: Health care for all CHILDREN, but "drastically lowered" costs for health care with adults.

Verdict: Tie. The only problem with hilary's shit lies with the drug companies and the doctors. The money will have to come from SOMEWHERE. The economy's shit and the government spending more money will be a huge problem. And it's not like any people wanna pay taxes. Especially not the middle class. Hilary Clinton already said she'll tax the higher class(anyone over 200 grand a year). I'm all for health care for everyone, but people don't wanna pay more taxes. They won't go for it.
--

I'm too lazy to type the rest -_- the only shit I don't care about is immigration.
Old 01-08-08, 11:35 PM   #20
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

u should type some more.... i have one question tho... is Hilary's plan for healthcare the same one she had when Bill basically gave her the job to create a healthcare plan during his term? cuz it sure does sound like it, and i feel like she'll get attacked a lot by republicans as being a failure (altho it was their fault she wasnt able to pass anything).... i support her plan for healthcare, and Obama's too, both seem like the right direction to me, but i just feel like Hilary's plan wont succeed just because it already failed 10+ years ago

Old 01-08-08, 11:40 PM   #21
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

And then she stole money for the 2000 presidential elections, only to fail, go to court, hire all the lawyers who attended and get it to be said on National TV that she's not a criminal. Whenever I look into Hillary's eyes, I see flames and hatred.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 01-08-08, 11:43 PM   #22
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
u should type some more.... i have one question tho... is Hilary's plan for healthcare the same one she had when Bill basically gave her the job to create a healthcare plan during his term? cuz it sure does sound like it, and i feel like she'll get attacked a lot by republicans as being a failure (altho it was their fault she wasnt able to pass anything).... i support her plan for healthcare, and Obama's too, both seem like the right direction to me, but i just feel like Hilary's plan wont succeed just because it already failed 10+ years ago

Hilary's health plan is actually succeeding...in Canada and Europe. The problem with it is that they've done this for an extremly long time. How many businesses in America are tied to insurance, medicine, etc? How do you think doctors would respond to this? We already have socialized income for police, fire dept, teachers etc, and whats their number one complaint? Money. They don't get paid alot. And everytime people talk about the ultimate success in America they say oh I wanna be a doctor when I grow up. Not after that socialized health care shit happens.

And America's economy couldn't be in a more fucked up time to start this shit. Health care needs to be cut in price dramatically, DRAMATICALLY, so that everyone can have it, but giving all the power to the government would not only force ppl to pay more taxes. But it'll destroy a shitload of businesses in America, making the economy THAT much worst.
Old 01-09-08, 12:32 AM   #23
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7E9E 0BDF

^I followed everything you said in this thread until that last sentence. "Making the economy THAT much worsT." Now I disagree with you.@_@

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-08, 01:42 AM   #24
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

yea... wat sucks is if we had accepted her plan when she first proposed it we probably would be better off.... and its funny cuz im going to med school, so the smartest part of me doesnt want socialized medicine, but i personally think that, or something similar to it, is the right thing to do, especially wen so many other powerful countries have something similar to it and are doing well... shit doctors still get paid Well in the countries where there is universal healthcare or socialized medicine..... but im not gonna pretend like a know A lot about whats happening in the world... but thats wat ive read, so i may be 100% wrong

Old 01-09-08, 01:45 AM   #25
сварливый

You aren't.

Doctors live very nicely in other countries. As they should. You're saying that getting payed by the government instead of by the patients would be worse because you might get payed less.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel human life has value and it comes on dollar bills

In England, the money you payed to get to the hospital is payed back to you. On top of that, everything medical is free.

Doctors get payed on how well they help their patients. Quitting smoking, etc.
Old 01-09-08, 03:20 AM   #26
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 28AD 5545

Let me guess. Saw Sicko recently?
Old 01-09-08, 03:22 AM   #27
сварливый

No like a year and a half ago.
Old 01-09-08, 04:01 AM   #28
T lite
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-2
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 16BB 0A96

I saw the numbers and Paul received 8% of the votes in New Hampshire.
Not too shabby for a candidate who many Republicans just dismiss as being luney.

Last edited by T lite : 01-09-08 at 04:04 AM.
Send a message via AIM to T lite   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-08, 09:29 AM   #29
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9415 BC93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Wtf he even has the right idea for health care. Mimesis you're the most republican person on the face of the earth, you better vote for ron paul.

I have every intent to vote for Ron Paul.

Y'all a little late on that shit. Must be my redneckness cuz I've had a Ron Paul bumper sticker since like, October.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-08, 07:16 PM   #30
T lite
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-2
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 16BB 0A96

I've been up on Paul for quite a while now. For a Republican, I think he has a lot of good ideas.

Yeah, there's quite a few people around here rockin' Paul bumper stickers, even holding up signs outside in support of him. I think people are too quick to dismiss him.
Send a message via AIM to T lite   Reply With Quote