RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-09, 02:26 PM   #61
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 573D C9F7

^LOL random son.

ain't that the yr Woodson won heisman? Dude was a beast..

What you think about Rich Rodriguez? I hate the dude, and he's just fucking up Michigan. Doing shit y'all never done in y'alls history in just his first yr. lol

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-09, 02:39 PM   #62
J Summers

IP: C262 0D38

thanks for rubbing it in spully...
and we also got them lions with a perfect season...

GO RED WINGS...
Old 01-11-09, 03:02 PM   #63
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^LOL I thought you were LK for a sec. I was like wtf?

but word son damn @ Lions tho. lol But yea, Michigan I think made a mistake getting rid of Lloyd Carr. Every coach has some slumps, but he was a good coach. Rich Rodriguez is a bastard who'll turn his back on you the minute he sees more cash.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-11-09, 07:12 PM   #64
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 0FDC 2FD3

spul getting all butt hurt... you take any other team that makes it to a bcs games every year and Lose almost every year then you Have to be considered overhyped/overrated... why do you think schools like ohio state and notre dame get ragged on year after year recently? cause even tho they might finish with a good record, their history in the big bowl games are so bad it overrides everything... and who's to say which conference is the strongest during the year... many of these teams dont play a good team in another big conference the whole year, so many of these stats of "conference vs. conference" have one of the mediocre/bad teams from a big conference vs. one of the best teams from the conference, or mediocre vs mediocre

and i guess bowl games could be a good indication but in reality texas and missouri both beat their big 10 team opponents on the last drive/play, which really means Either team couldve won

oh, and did OU score their lowest amount of points this season in the championship game?

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-11-09, 07:45 PM   #65
J. Luth
I see dumb people

LOL butthurt? How? Because I’m defending my team against unintelligent fans like you? haha riight.....

As for making it every year and lose almost every year. How does that make you overhyped or overrated? LOL you won the games to get there, aka YOU DESERVE IT. last I checked buddy, EVERY conference champion of the 6 major conferences gets an automatic bid. So if Oklahoma dominates the big 12 year after year they DO deserve it. Win or lose, they’re a conference champion. Learn your facts.

Oh, and remember the coach of those ’94, ’95, and ’97 Nebraska national champs? Tom Osborne? Those teams are considered some of the best teams EVER. But why don’t you take a look back at his bowl record at Nebraska from ‘87-’93. Yup, 0-7. Few of them were national championship games.

Every coach and team goes through a rough stretch. Doesn’t mean they are overrated. They won the games that got them a place to be in there. If they lose in the bowls, it’s not being overrated. Maybe they don’t know how to finish. But undeserving of that spot? Nope..

So basically, what are you trying to prove? That Oklahoma was “overrated” this year? That they didn’t belong in the national championship? If I recall, 1 yard and a bad bounce prevented Oklahoma from going into halftime with a 21-7 or 17-7 lead. Also, if I recall the score was 14-14 in the 4th quarter. The game wasn’t “over” until 3 minutes to go when Tim Tebow converted a 3rd down into a touchdown.

Florida won, but if Oklahoma were “overrated”, they wouldn’t have had to fight how they did to win it. Unless you consider them undeserving as well. =/

So word, dawg. Blame me for being proud of my teams tradition. Am I supposed to believe my team blows because of a few recent short comings? No. Maybe that’s your style, but I’m not a fair weather fan. Whether it’s a loss by one touchdown, or if it’s by 10, I’ll stay an Oklahoma fan till the end.

I see this season as a success. 12-2. Big 12 champions. Heisman trophy winner. Great year. Not many teams have a year like Oklahoma’s. Try telling them these credentials make you “overrated” and watch them slap you across the face.

So when you actually provide some valid points, then come talk to me. Till then, just keep trying to bring down one of the storied traditions in college football. Good luck. It’ll be a losing battle. Does it really bother you that every year Oklahoma will be there competing for the national championship? That by the time you pass away they will surely have another 3-5 national championships wrapped up?

It’s great to be a Sooner fan.

Oh and btw, Florida also scored their lowest points of the seasons. It’s what happens when two EQUALLY great teams collide. LOL idiot

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Last edited by SPuL : 01-11-09 at 08:05 PM.
Old 01-11-09, 08:38 PM   #66
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 0FDC 2FD3

yea, then again oklahoma averaged 54 points per game and dropped 40 points below that in the national championship game.... while florida averaged 44 and had a 20 point dip, oh yea, and they won...

and, yes, Spul, they are guaranteed a BCS bid, but they are Not guaranteed the National Championship.... and lets not forget that it was the BCS that chose who played In the Championship game for the Big 12... so it ALL of that is based on how people Rate them (or as ive been saying Overrate them)... there were other big conference teams that only had one loss who had just as much of a right to play in the big game as Oklahoma... my vote wouldve went to USC, because just like Florida, they had an explosive offense And a Great defense.... so yes, other people deserved to be there... if Pac-10 had a championship game and they got to like replay oregon state and destroy them, then it probably wouldve been no question USC

keep in mind that i am Notre Dame fan and that i Hate USC, and i have no really feelings either way about oklahoma... so trust me it strains me to say this

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-11-09, 08:40 PM   #67
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

ahahaha, you said "defense" and "offense"
Old 01-11-09, 08:59 PM   #68
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
yea, then again oklahoma averaged 54 points per game and dropped 40 points below that in the national championship game.... while florida averaged 44 and had a 20 point dip, oh yea, and they won...

and, yes, Spul, they are guaranteed a BCS bid, but they are Not guaranteed the National Championship.... and lets not forget that it was the BCS that chose who played In the Championship game for the Big 12... so it ALL of that is based on how people Rate them (or as ive been saying Overrate them)... there were other big conference teams that only had one loss who had just as much of a right to play in the big game as Oklahoma... my vote wouldve went to USC, because just like Florida, they had an explosive offense And a Great defense.... so yes, other people deserved to be there... if Pac-10 had a championship game and they got to like replay oregon state and destroy them, then it probably wouldve been no question USC

keep in mind that i am Notre Dame fan and that i Hate USC, and i have no really feelings either way about oklahoma... so trust me it strains me to say this

Ok, let me state this to you again. When two EQUALLY talented teams play, point averages go out the window. It’s a whole different strategy playing a championship game then when you’re playing some regular season game.

And Florida won man?!? Really? I didn’t know that. =/ Really quit trying to rub it in my face. If that’s your only point of argument, you obviously don’t have one. I’m proud of the way Oklahoma played, and am looking forward to next year.

Oh, great. Again with the three way tie thing. I won’t go into that again. But I wasn’t talking about this year only. I’m talking about the 6 times in the last 9 years they’ve won the Big 12. BCS didn’t help the other 5 times, did they? OU deserved to be in all those bowls they were in. This year, you can’t say anyone deserved it more, EXCEPT in hind sight. OU played a better strength of schedule, and provided more quality wins than USC. Those have to be taken into consideration. Plus, OU’s one loss is better than USC’s. The #3 team in the nation compared to an unranked team? hmm...

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-11-09, 09:49 PM   #69
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: BE1C 1CA5

First, Fuck Oklahoma.

Second, Fuck Oklahoma.

Now that we've gotten that out our way... OU played one fuck of a game and had one fuck of a season. I'd take it in a heartbeat for Mizzou, we'd kill for a year like that.

If anyone wants to underrate the Big XII then fuck them. We all hate each other, but dammit, we're one of the TWO best conferences in the Nation. And USC is a bunch of circle jerking douchebags that can stockade all the talent in Cali because ain't no one else in the Pac-10 doing anything.

There we go. M-I-Z... Z-O-U!!!! AND ROCK CHOKE GAYHAWK!

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-09, 10:24 PM   #70
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^rofl word...

it's funny tho. Everyone in the SEC. they cheer for each other. In the big 12. It's like FUCK YOU BITCH!!! fuck conference loyalty.

Like Georgia fans cheering for Florida. Alabama fans cheering for florida. LOL Texas fans all rooting for Florida. Same for Oklahoma St. Everyone..

Fuck I'd rather castrate myself then root for Texas or any other Big 12 team. AMEN

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-11-09, 10:33 PM   #71
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

So who won the game?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-11-09, 10:38 PM   #72
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Mack Brown says Texas

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-11-09, 10:41 PM   #73
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Did Mack Brown happen to tell you the score too?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-11-09, 11:05 PM   #74
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^yea..

45-35

(you prolly wouldn't get it)

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-11-09, 11:09 PM   #75
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: BE1C 1CA5

Dude, If I ever have to root for KU, I'll drown myself in sulfuric acid.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote