RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-04, 03:08 PM   #1
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

Exclamation here i am

IP:

well dis da bad guy no 1 seems 2 notice myabe my rhymes r whack or maybe theyre not at least i try n put forth effort holla at me n tell me wut u like bout me ha ha ha ha ha ha peace out niggaz n niggets holla
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (11.5 KB, 245 views)

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES
Old 07-19-04, 03:34 PM   #2
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

IP:

lol hhaahhahah wiggal ol.....no hate tho..........st8 pics
Old 07-19-04, 03:35 PM   #3
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw killa
well dis da bad guy no 1 seems 2 notice myabe my rhymes r whack or maybe theyre not at least i try n put forth effort holla at me n tell me wut u like bout me ha ha ha ha ha ha peace out niggaz n niggets holla

WTF BITCH....you said NIGGA you aint black............shit...........dis shit aint right....
Old 07-19-04, 03:45 PM   #4
DiSeAsE
infestin these emcees

IP:

niggas and niggets? ur a ugly fool,.

Send a message via AIM to DiSeAsE   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-04, 03:54 PM   #5
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

IP:

ill break this kisd lil fuckin neck if u say nigga again fuckin wigger..cracker ass hoe

The Hardest.............
...........It Gets

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-28-04, 11:26 AM   #6
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

double standards????????????????

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
ill break this kisd lil fuckin neck if u say nigga again fuckin wigger..cracker ass hoe

he was in the wrong by sayin hte n word but u think if he says somethin racist u have the right 2???????????????
2 wrongs dont make a right
we need a racism rule on this site

O.Y.D.
Old 07-19-04, 03:57 PM   #7
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

IP:

blah blah blah can i help i was raised wit black n puerto ricans my whole fuckin life
so wut if i say nigga or niggaz or niggets or w/e im not sayin da disrespectful term r it
i aint no wigga wut u see is wut u get im who i am n dats how it gonna b side look at eminem u probly nod ya heads 2 him n u got da balls 2 say im a wigga fuck u haters punk ass pussies n ugly huh dats so many hoes i say im oh so fine rite my g/f's i date arent jus dime model type but bi-sexual so tell me who get more pussy bitches

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES
Old 07-19-04, 08:33 PM   #8
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

IP:

Quote:
blah blah blah can i help i was raised wit black n puerto ricans my whole fuckin life
so wut if i say nigga or niggaz or niggets or w/e im not sayin da disrespectful term r it
i aint no wigga wut u see is wut u get im who i am n dats how it gonna b side look at eminem u probly nod ya heads 2 him n u got da balls 2 say im a wigga fuck u haters punk ass pussies n ugly huh dats so many hoes i say im oh so fine rite my g/f's i date arent jus dime model type but bi-sexual so tell me who get more pussy bitches

who gives a fuck who you raised by.......shit...i kno you aint mean disrespectful but shit...............White people said it mo than enough wen my people was slaves and Puerto Ricans they almost black..............but it dont count./............nuff said'...........
Old 07-20-04, 02:00 AM   #9
Prolicx
Banned: Biting

IP:

Quote:

WIGGA!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
Old 08-03-04, 12:58 PM   #10
D-ICED
COLD

IP:

yo it seems like everytime a white bot post a pic the same dick riding bitches be up here talking shit and most of you live in all white neighborhhods and listen to emeinem all day but you hate white people.guess what to get a deal you gonna have to deal with white people to get a job same thing so grow the fuck up!!you'll sound so damn ignorant its funny and most of ya'll is little kids and aint beating noone up.there are white rappers that say nigga m.c search did (you youngins might not know about the Gasface!)genovese do and even bum ass stagga lee do.i heard bubba sparks say it and the white boy with 3-6 mafia stay doing it and noone do nothing.you get mad at whites for saying nigga and none doing it disrespectfully and then you use the word and call whites cracka soooooooo hypocritical!!!!anyways you fake ass wanna be George Jackson(half you dumb fucks dont even know who that is)mathafuckas need to grow up cuz if a white boy that can whip yo ass say it in front of you you gonna say well hes not saying it badly.cowards get a life.

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?
Old 07-19-04, 04:00 PM   #11
DON
Middle Weight

IP:

^dont worry u can say nigger

but really man wats wit the plush outfit
Old 07-20-04, 02:08 AM   #12
Prolicx
Banned: Biting

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
^dont worry u can say nigger

but really man wats wit the plush outfit

who are you to tell him he can say that??
you aint black or white you italian?

But who gives a fuck if they say it on tha "internet", that makes them
"really hard".
But les get real here they aint sayn tha word in front of a hole group of real niggas cuz if he did he woulda got his wig pushed back, its so funny how bad they wanna be black, an think they're hard cuz they say tha word "nigga" on tha "internet". an think they can say it cuz they were "raised" by "blacks" an puerto ricans...

funny shit
if that white boi said nigga round me id knock his teeth down his throat an take all that fake ass jewelry he got on, lol.
Old 07-19-04, 04:08 PM   #13
*The~Star*
.:So~So~Good:.

IP:

That's not a good photo of you.I'm not liking the pose.

And you deal with bi's.....................................

<marquee behavior="alternate">
::~::HaRdWooDcLaSs-SiCkZ::~::

</marquee><marquee direction="right">
1st LaDy
</marquee>
Send a message via AIM to *The~Star* Send a message via MSN to *The~Star*   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-04, 08:38 PM   #14
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

IP:

wat bout eminem hes a wigga.....all my white friends evn say that....some of my best friends are....................its all tha same...........plsu eminem used 2 be good but his shits played out now............too much mamma songs................and one wigga i chill wit...he had 48 gurls last month........and he aint even in high school....................ya gots ta learn be who you are.....wigga aint mean nuthin bad............but fo some reason white people get all offended by it.......imk half blak/half white so i can say what i want..........but man...chill wit tha n-bomb....sumday ya gonna say it to the wrong people who may not know you and ur ass will be beat.......just lookin out dog.........and whyd u say bout bis.........thats good 4 u......a hot lesbian becomin straight cuz u is an accomplishment not bis they go both wayz....
Old 07-19-04, 10:06 PM   #15
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

ok seriously.. ^ he did not just go there.. drop the shit.. i say cracka so fuck it.. say nigga all ya want.. just dont add that er like don did.. thats guranteed yo get you bucked or smacked.. rought here at least..

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup