RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-05, 09:06 AM   #31
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

Text Record: 17-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A0D7 7569

Your a half-wit, seriously what grade are you in?

I said think about what your doing for the very obviouse and aparent reason that yoru calling out a crew that hasn't been active for at least a month. I think I've posted on RV I dunno maybe 4-5 times in the last 3-4 weeks. For that matter when was the last time you saw more than any activity from any Council members???

Jesus, I mean it doesn't take a dairy farmer to know when milk is sour does it??? I guess aparently it does. You calling out the The Council is like running up to a blind man and calling him a coward cause he won't go street racing with you.

"Think this out, think what your trying to do here"
I'd hate to think that RV has come to a bunch of adolecent teens who just shoot there mouth off while they wait for puberty to hit.

And I don't want to hear any of this "fuk you council mang you ain't shyt, yall bytch made." Your waisting your fuking time, I've never net-beefed and if I did a net-crew would certainly not be the instigator.

So just prove everything I said up here right, and start bitching. Or accept it, either way I don't give shit.
Old 03-22-05, 09:28 AM   #32
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: BCB1 2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci

I said think about what your doing for the very obviouse and aparent reason that yoru calling out a crew that hasn't been active for at least a month. I think I've posted on RV I dunno maybe 4-5 times in the last 3-4 weeks. For that matter when was the last time you saw more than any activity from any Council members???

Jesus, I mean it doesn't take a dairy farmer to know when milk is sour does it??? I guess aparently it does. You calling out the The Council is like running up to a blind man and calling him a coward cause he won't go street racing with you.

I'd hate to think that RV has come to a bunch of adolecent teens who just shoot there mouth off while they wait for puberty to hit.

And I don't want to hear any of this "fuk you council mang you ain't shyt, yall bytch made." Your waisting your fuking time, I've never net-beefed and if I did a net-crew would certainly not be the instigator.

So just prove everything I said up here right, and start bitching. Or accept it, either way I don't give shit.

Da vinci came out with the Truth, i told you redbull, we need to battle AN ACTIVE crew but nooooooooooooooooooooo

shit. lol.
Old 03-22-05, 11:04 AM   #33
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 50E1 F494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci

Then why are you still a crew? Strobe should have you deleted from inactivity. If you are active enough to stay up, then you are active enough to battle. Step up, or close down. Stop being hoes.
Old 03-22-05, 11:35 AM   #34
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

^^^ lol..... the only way u get cut for inactivity is like a whole week of NO one postin... were not that inactive.... but if yall do decide to battle, i wouldnt mind givin Spek his rematch he so dearly desires..

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 03-22-05, 12:15 PM   #35
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 987B FCB8

bored of this...lets battle C.S

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 03-22-05, 01:42 PM   #36
DV8
<<NaMe ReTiReD>>

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 8171 4119

this was a retarded thread............
Old 03-22-05, 07:25 PM   #37
Adam

IP: E410 F375

^ How so? We would like to show everybody The Council is shit compared to us.
Old 03-22-05, 07:27 PM   #38
Adam

IP: E410 F375

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
^^^ lol..... the only way u get cut for inactivity is like a whole week of NO one postin... were not that inactive.... but if yall do decide to battle, i wouldnt mind givin Spek his rematch he so dearly desires..

You and Spektikul never battled, he didn't know what the fuck was going on and accidently no showed. Then you ducked for months when he asked you for rematches, deal being if he won he would get the loss taken off his record and if he lost he would just keep both losses...Then you never answered his call outs once. Even better, you set up a thread called punchline battle...I say whatever I'm down...then you get it fuckin' taken off our records after I KO'ed you.

Da Vinci, either step up or close down, for real, The Council is bullshit now...doesn't deserve to be a crew.
Old 03-22-05, 09:53 PM   #39
XKwizit
Banned: Biting

IP: 4A6A 8AFA

... Whats ya guys roster for establishment
Old 03-22-05, 10:06 PM   #40
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

ah...... Red Bull, i know u use to have a loss or 2 on ur rec.... wat happened to those now?????

and punchline battles dont belong on ur rec..... they were only suppose to be for that league.. im sorry that i screwed up, got it fxed, and u lost a W on ur rec, lol, but quit bitchin about a 2 line battle, like it should really mean anythin

Old 03-23-05, 12:11 AM   #41
Adam

IP: A0C8 44A9

Quote:
ah...... Red Bull, i know u use to have a loss or 2 on ur rec.... wat happened to those now?????

and punchline battles dont belong on ur rec..... they were only suppose to be for that league.. im sorry that i screwed up, got it fxed, and u lost a W on ur rec, lol, but quit bitchin about a 2 line battle, like it should really mean anythin

I love how you didn't prove the Spektikul thing wrong...

ducky mc duck.
Old 03-23-05, 12:15 AM   #42
Wet Willy
.::Outside The Circle::.

Text Record: 4-0
IP: E1D7 D0FC

yes its true, if council is soo inactive they cant battle.. why be a crew?? the only reason this battle was thought up was to prove our superior power over all RV net crews, and all the council ducking proves is that, its a true power.. THE ESTABLISHMENT REIGNS SUPREME NIGGA's
Old 03-23-05, 01:08 AM   #43
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
I love how you didn't prove the Spektikul thing wrong...

ducky mc duck.

yes.... and i noticed u answered all my questions also.....

Old 03-23-05, 08:17 AM   #44
Adam

IP: A0C8 44A9

Quote:
yes.... and i noticed u answered all my questions also.....

^ Ducks it again...
Old 03-23-05, 08:27 AM   #45
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 4A05 5598

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Willy
yes its true, if council is soo inactive they cant battle.. why be a crew?? the only reason this battle was thought up was to prove our superior power over all RV net crews, and all the council ducking proves is that, its a true power.. THE ESTABLISHMENT REIGNS SUPREME NIGGA's

werd.............................................. ..

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer