RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > RV's Production Tourney
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-05, 04:09 PM   #1
sdizzle
GONE... I QUIT

CHAMPIONSHIP: SDIZZLE VS. Avalon

IP: 64E3 6603

CHECK IN by SUNDAY
POST BEAT BY WEDNESDAY
VOTING CLOSED FRIDAY

DO WHAT YOU DO BEST. composed, sampled... wutever it may be

2 BEATS A PIECE

best 2 beats win

Last edited by sdizzle : 01-30-05 at 12:55 PM.

Old 01-28-05, 11:48 PM   #2
Avalon
is back...

IP: 551D 769A

1+1+1+1+1+1=15.
Send a message via AIM to Avalon  
Old 01-29-05, 09:12 PM   #3
sdizzle
GONE... I QUIT

cuz i won my matches... and im better than most of u

Old 01-30-05, 01:35 PM   #4
sdizzle
GONE... I QUIT

edit...

i changed it over to soundclick

www.soundclick.com/rstreetbeatsb

simply
open up

both my beats

Last edited by sdizzle : 01-30-05 at 06:48 PM.

Old 01-30-05, 01:36 PM   #5
Avalon
is back...

www.soundclick.com/mibad
RV tourney Finals...

layout...

beat #1: Hero...
8 bar intro...
16 bar verse... 2nd 8 bars of verse = slight change up...
8 bar hook...

beat #2: Longtime...
8 bar intro...
16 bar verse... 2nd 8 bars of verse = complete change up... listen for it...
8 bar outro...

Hope you have fun...

Av.
Old 02-02-05, 12:15 AM   #6
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5671 DBDD

this is the championship man wtf!!i personally get beats from people way better then this on rv like spul g.e mad people anyways i aint hear avalon beats yet but sdizzle wack first simple handclaps no energy at all beat is just dead as fuck its missing so many things i cant even discribe it all the beat sounds like something they play when a fat guy crosses a room in a movie its wack second shit open up started dope had potential but then you changed the beat over andit ruined it it conflicted wit the whole thing and wrecked it.
now ill listen to avalons beats ok first beat sounds gay as shit but then comes on dope i see the sample and shit now dont say ya name so much wtf thats just gay as shit but i see you dont want your beat stole kid its not that dope but its way better then sdizzle first beat clearer nicer shit to it madd energy which is great in a beat the sample couldve been done better but good second beat is nice smooth with strings and shit sounds nice like the sample in that alot also shit is dope as shit damn this is nice as fuck here did it say av is wack?lol wtf!anyways shit is dope completly crushed sdizzles beat here damn this second shit is nice

vote avalon ez

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 02-02-05, 03:38 PM   #7
pkmusic
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0F68 FDC9

sdizzle, you need some work on your beats.

avalon,
hero- the sampled loop was a tad off but it's alright I guess.
legend- I like this one. This one is the winner!!

Anyone wanna go against me??????

Old 02-02-05, 10:48 PM   #8
Avalon
is back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
now ill listen to avalons beats ok first beat sounds gay as shit but then comes on dope i see the sample and shit now dont say ya name so much wtf thats just gay as shit but i see you dont want your beat stole kid its not that dope but its way better then sdizzle first beat clearer nicer shit to it madd energy which is great in a beat the sample couldve been done better but good second beat is nice smooth with strings and shit sounds nice like the sample in that alot also shit is dope as shit damn this is nice as fuck here did it say av is wack?lol wtf!anyways shit is dope completly crushed sdizzles beat here damn this second shit is nice

vote avalon ez

it's Av's back... dumb ass... you suck regardless... but thanks for voting...

Pk... the loops wasn't off... it was how I looped it... but nevermind... don't want you kids thinkin I'm startin beef so... word.
2-0
Old 02-03-05, 04:46 PM   #9
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^one shit was off beat was good what you want me to say?i aint no dr your shit needs work fag like your stolen ass flow does give freeway back his style wack bitch

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 02-03-05, 11:18 PM   #10
Avalon
is back...

Quote:
^one shit was off beat was good what you want me to say?i aint no dr your shit needs work fag like your stolen ass flow does give freeway back his style wack bitch

first it's not off beat... however that wasn't in responce to you since your stupid ass never said anything about it... Get it right...

2nd... Freeway doesn't have the same flow... he actually has a manipulated Mos Def/Cam'ron/Kool G Rap flow... if anything I have a Pharoah/Dre/Kweli flow dumb ass...

let me explain...

Freeway's common flow and rhyme scheme:

a b b a a b b a/
a b b a a b b a/

Mr. E/Avalon's common flow and rhyme scheme:

a b c d a b c d/
e e e e a b c d/

or is that to fucking hard for you to figure out..? Let me explain the alternate styles to you also while I have a chance...

Freeway's alternate style:

a b b b b b b/
b b b b b b a//

Mr. E/Avalon's alternate style:

a b b a a b b a/
a b b a d c c d//
d c c d d c c d/
and so on...//

Now... once again... as far as this vote... thanks.

However,

You never have the skill... worth... balls nor intellectual capacity to even try and confront me... Look I know my shit so I know you very well... So you are first... Owned... and 2nd Dismissed...
Old 02-05-05, 09:39 AM   #11
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

6ONE YOUR KNOW FOR DUCKING SECOND YOUR GARBAGE THIRD YOUR BEAT ARE OK NOT GREAT AT ALL I WAS BEING NICE YOULL NEVER HAVE A NUMBER ONE BEAT OR SONG YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU JACKED FREEWAy FLOW AND YOU CAN TYPE FBSNASDNAASDNJASDNASDF AND ANY OTHER DUMB ASS LETTERS YOU WANT YOU STILL STOLE YA STYLE YOUR STILL PUSSY AND THAT IS ALL

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 02-05-05, 07:26 PM   #12
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

sorry dizzle........ u straight up lost.......... the first beat was so empty, and seemed to missing so much to make it better.... it was laid back, but thats juss cuz u had nothin to it... i think ive made a better beat than that..... ur second beat was pretty good, except that the transition between the hook and where the hook goes is so bad and they conflict with each other alot... it just doesnt fit

Avalon, ur first beat was dope.... i know that Avalon off beat thing was so ur beat wouldnt get stolen so i didnt pay any attention to that.... i liked the sampl and the outro was nice.... i like how u kinda connect the two beats, and the next one had pretty nice strings, and well done samples..... the first beat i think one u the battle, it was kinda hype, while both of dizzles were so laid back and soft as hell soundin (matter fact ur whole page is like soft music, not to hate)......

V/Avalon (but i agree with CALI, it does sound like "Av is wack" the first couple of times.)

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 02-06-05, 07:41 PM   #13
Avalon
is back...

Quote:
6ONE YOUR KNOW FOR DUCKING SECOND YOUR GARBAGE THIRD YOUR BEAT ARE OK NOT GREAT AT ALL I WAS BEING NICE YOULL NEVER HAVE A NUMBER ONE BEAT OR SONG YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU JACKED FREEWAy FLOW AND YOU CAN TYPE FBSNASDNAASDNJASDNASDF AND ANY OTHER DUMB ASS LETTERS YOU WANT YOU STILL STOLE YA STYLE YOUR STILL PUSSY AND THAT IS ALL

ok... so I'm guessin the was I'm known for ducking... um... word... you're talking about the seventhird battle I'm guessing... well... um... yea... couldn't show... what do you want me to say... "I'm a ducker... I ducked one battle on this site because I was afraid..." does that lie make you feel better dickwad..?

2nd if I'm garbage and could merk you anywhere on this board from poetry to beats to text to audio... what does that make you..? Don't believe me... post the battle up. You never will so let's just move on...

3rd... um... I've already explained the flow... soooooooooooooooooooooooooo I leave you... still... herbed.

Scott... give me my SampleTank... WHOOT..!
Old 02-10-05, 01:11 AM   #14
sdizzle
GONE... I QUIT

CLOSED- avalon is RV's Super Producer and the RV BEAT TOURNAMENT CHAMPION