RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-06, 05:19 AM   #31
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

stfu.

The rush of doing it is a bonus. The main goal is for money.

and bitch, I don't care if I'm not dying for the money. more money the better. I'm not a chump like you.

and Rofl @ run through any hood. dude stfu, have you ever been to serbia? or anywhere outside of the america? America is softcore buddy. I'd like to see any of you guys go outside late in any western Europe or Middle East area.

and evidence? dude stfu. its a fucking hiphop site. what cop is gonna search this, and what Its a crime for planning on a crime? nah son. me saying ima rob a house is just as dumb as you saying you gonna kill me.

So stfu with the young black kids bullshit. I got cold blood. what ppl are scared of I do for fun.
Old 08-26-06, 05:20 AM   #32
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 7448 5AE0

Serbness: Why? What are you breaking into some cunts house for? A bit of extra cash and some other crap? Instead of working so hard and wasting so much time planning this thing and executing the plan for some measly amount, why not get yourself a job (aka a steady income)?

The way I look at it, is if you dont want it done to you, dont do it. Even selling drugs is better than robbing a house. Cause think about it... I wouldnt mind a dude dealing me drugs. I would actually like that. But some punk kid breaking into my house, and taking everything valuable? Shit is just low. It's not the stuff being gone that bothers me, its the fact that some lazy dumbass actually came into my own home and fucked with my shit. I've been robbed a couple of times, its just annoying. You have to call the police and all that crap... Its so troublesome.

So if you wouldnt mind someone breaking into your house and taking all of the things with value, then go right ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
^^^^^ i know, fuckin white people........ this is the one case where i will agree that i hate white people for this...... they do the absolutely MOST dumbest/scariest/unsafest shit just to get their blood pumpin and to get a rush...... WAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!?! i dont like the feelin of "man, i coulda almost died today" ..... i mean, u hear young black kids in the ghetto sayin that shit to themselves all the time..... but their reaction aint "OH, Lets do it AGAIN!"

....... fuckin crackers

Have I ever done anything wrong to you? Nope. Niether have 99.99999999% of other white people, for that matter...

So why insult them? When every single white person in the world has done something bad to you, then you can address white people in general terms.

Thats like me seeing a black guy rape a 9 year old girl, and then going "Yeah, I hate those damn niggers. You never see white people raping little girls, but those fuckin blacks always do it."
Old 08-26-06, 07:13 AM   #33
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

At least you ain't stupid enough to break into random houses without knowing more about the person living in it. Many, many years ago, some stupid ass tried breaking in through a window using a brick from the garden in the middle of the night and my dad heard him and scared him off. I did know a kid that had his house broken into, but he was stupid enough to let everyone know they were going on vacation and were even packing up their minivan out on the driveway. No surprise there.

As the saying goes, a man's home is his castle.. if you are dumb enough to break into the wrong house, and the homeowner is at home and you get blasted by a handgun, or even better, a shotgun loaded with buckshot, I'm going to just laugh at you when I read about it on the news. Darwinism at it's finest.
Old 08-26-06, 10:47 AM   #34
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

hah....... OMB, im white....... i was fuckin around

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-26-06, 11:30 AM   #35
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Stobe posted in LL lol

first time ive seen him do that

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 11:32 AM   #36
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 707B E979

I'd say something about the duct tape, an obvious thing, but I'm not going to help Serbness get a rush while stealing the hard work of people because he's too lazy to be a real member of society. Because you know, having a job is so not gangsta.
Old 08-26-06, 12:40 PM   #37
J Summers

IP: 96F2 DF03

Kids tried to steal a four wheeler from a friend of mines... His dad unloaded 4 shells of birdshot on em.. just small b.b.s but fuckin owned those two kids
Old 08-26-06, 12:57 PM   #39
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 50C5 F024

Stealing is VERY fuckin' low.
Whoever does that needs to get a REAL life.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 06:50 PM   #40
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
hah....... OMB, im white....... i was fuckin around

ahhh nuts. Got me all in lecture mode and everything for nothing.
Old 08-26-06, 07:02 PM   #41
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0

So it's fine now right. -_- everythings fine now

That's exactly how it is with black people saying nigger. Since fux is white he doesnt need a lecture and its nothing wrong. I don't get it, so why do "white people" complain about black ppl saying it. And if it doesnt bother anyone then why would it bother u if fux said that? Would it be less likely for it to be a joke if he were black? If u knew it was a joke would u tolerate it?
Old 08-26-06, 07:16 PM   #42
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
So it's fine now right. -_- everythings fine now

That's exactly how it is with black people saying nigger. Since fux is white he doesnt need a lecture and its nothing wrong. I don't get it, so why do "white people" complain about black ppl saying it. And if it doesnt bother anyone then why would it bother u if fux said that? Would it be less likely for it to be a joke if he were black? If u knew it was a joke would u tolerate it?

Did you read what I said? 100% of my argument was based on the fact he was black, which turned out to be false. So he did get me into lecture mode for nothing.

I don't condone racial slurs (or most other insults for that matter) at all, whether it be white to white, black to black, white to asian, black to white, white to black, middle eastern to mexican... Look what he said... He basically insulted himself. If I had the time i'd go into detail about how he still shouldnt say shit like that etc, but I didn't want to.

I had absolutely no idea it was a joke, so I treated it seriously. It's not the first time people have said shit like that and meant it, so why would I think it was a joke? If I knew it was a joke I'd probably ignore it... Same deal if a black person was insulting blacks as a joke, or whites as a joke.
Old 08-26-06, 07:37 PM   #43
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Did you read what I said? 100% of my argument was based on the fact he was black, which turned out to be false. So he did get me into lecture mode for nothing.

I don't condone racial slurs (or most other insults for that matter) at all, whether it be white to white, black to black, white to asian, black to white, white to black, middle eastern to mexican... Look what he said... He basically insulted himself. If I had the time i'd go into detail about how he still shouldnt say shit like that etc, but I didn't want to.

I had absolutely no idea it was a joke, so I treated it seriously. It's not the first time people have said shit like that and meant it, so why would I think it was a joke? If I knew it was a joke I'd probably ignore it... Same deal if a black person was insulting blacks as a joke, or whites as a joke.

I know the point you were getting across. And as for the racal slurr comparasin, black people saying nigger just represented a race being disrespectful to itself for any reason. Because not all black people mean it as disrespect when they say it. When any situation like that arises, people of another race might take that and use it as an excuse to do it themselves. As in this situation, when you thought that fux was black, (which was a main focus in what you said) it was something you had to lecture him for. But when you found out he was white than it was just like oh okay. I know what you were saying, I was just saying.
Old 08-26-06, 08:02 PM   #44
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 707B E979

Indeph, it's more like, he realized Fux was joking instead of using a racial slur.
Old 08-26-06, 10:22 PM   #45
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1399 38A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
stfu.

The rush of doing it is a bonus. The main goal is for money.

and bitch, I don't care if I'm not dying for the money. more money the better. I'm not a chump like you.

and Rofl @ run through any hood. dude stfu, have you ever been to serbia? or anywhere outside of the america? America is softcore buddy. I'd like to see any of you guys go outside late in any western Europe or Middle East area.

and evidence? dude stfu. its a fucking hiphop site. what cop is gonna search this, and what Its a crime for planning on a crime? nah son. me saying ima rob a house is just as dumb as you saying you gonna kill me.

So stfu with the young black kids bullshit. I got cold blood. what ppl are scared of I do for fun.

...come to Bmore then..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote