RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-06, 05:08 PM   #61
Magic5

IP: 51A3 84F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
please please please show me this list of top 10 most important thingz to be a catholic or sum shit cause yous are jus taklin bullshit yous are just choosin wats most important for the sake of the arguement

Either you are just a COMPLETE dumbass, or you haven't read the Bible (which also leads back to you being a dumbass because you say you're a Christian). If you've read the Bible at all you'd notice that it's split into 2 sections; the Old Testament and the New Testament. Guess what the second part is about? Jesus. But, of course, the Bible was just split up like that for no fucking reason at all. Are you fucking retarded? If you don't believe that Jesus is God's son then you aren't a fucking Christian. That's fine, and there's nothing wrong with not being a Christian, but quit acting like you know what you're talking about. You are just.. stupid as fuck.

Quote:
oh and where did i say i never beleived in god...................

Where did I say that you didn't believe in God? Quit manipulating my posts you fucking retard. I said that believing Jesus is God's son, and believing that he came down to save us or whatever the fuck, is the second biggest part of Christianity. That being next to believing that God exists. I NEVER said you didn't believe in God you fucking faggot.

Quote:
n i hav no idea wat im tlkain bout lmfao u the 1 that just bleeives everythin your told like u bleeive that america never went to iraq for oil lmfao ye man they really went for the goodness of the iraqi people lmfao stfu n u never know wtf u tlakin bout apexx owned the fuck outta u in the aids thread n all u cud come bk wit was i just bleieve wat i believe

I don't believe everything I'm told. It'd require you to know me in person to make that kind of assumption. The only fucking things you know about me, in terms of my viewpoints on certain topics, is the ones that I engage in debates in. You're just making shit up to try and discredit my arguement, but, once again, you're failing completely because you're just fucking stupid.

And LMFAO @ you bringing the Iraqi war into this thread. It's not like that's irrevelant or anything. And no, Apexx didn't "own" me in the AIDs thread. APEXX DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING TO THE FUCKING TABLE. All he did was type shit out and claim it was facts. I could say "Well, cu cullian, you're country has about 13.315346% increase in deaths of children during childbirth, due to the slight drops of cyanide put onto the needle. While your government officials state that this will help children develop, it's quite obvious they're using it as a form of population control." ANYBODY CAN MAKE SHIT UP OFF THE TOP OF THEIR HEAD, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. Apexx didn't even come CLOSE to owning me.

But please, try to stay on topic. Lmao. You're a fucking queer, dude.
Old 01-05-06, 06:06 PM   #62
Po It.
Fuck White Folks

Text Record: 5-0
IP: 193B 657E

If God is as the bible says, Omnicient and knows all...(future, past & present)...he must know every move before we make it, he must have known before we were even born. So would you really call that free will? I mean if he knew i was goin to go out today (jan. 5th, 2006) and drink a forty, before i was even born...how do i avoid that...? Flip it, say i decided not to drink that forty and instead go for a drive, he knew i was gonna do that too...therefore, this knowledge expells our free will...and makes the bible contradict itself, therefore voiding all of it. If one part is false, then the whole thing is. We're Fucked.
Old 01-05-06, 06:09 PM   #63
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Yes, you could say he is omnicient, thus he knows what you are going to do. And its your choice you idiot.

walking outside, is your choice.
smoking weed, or deciding to let the blunt pass you, is your choice.

Just because god knows you well enough to know what your decision is going to be, doesnt mean its not your decision.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-06, 06:14 PM   #64
Po It.
Fuck White Folks

Text Record: 5-0
IP: 193B 657E

Fuckin think harder...Its like this...say I take a can of soda...if i drop it out of my hand...i KNOW (100%) that if will fall, due to gravity...Just as GOD KNOWS (100%) wat you will do...no matter wat decision you made...God knew before you made it, which one youd pick...HE KNEW. (100%)...there is no avoiding it...no matter which one you choose. HE ALREADY KNEW.
Old 01-05-06, 06:23 PM   #65
L.E
L.E

IP: 2EF1 1720

I'm not even gonna get started with this thread...
Old 01-05-06, 06:41 PM   #66
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po It.
Fuckin think harder...Its like this...say I take a can of soda...if i drop it out of my hand...i KNOW (100%) that if will fall, due to gravity...Just as GOD KNOWS (100%) wat you will do...no matter wat decision you made...God knew before you made it, which one youd pick...HE KNEW. (100%)...there is no avoiding it...no matter which one you choose. HE ALREADY KNEW.

But its still your decision, he knows what you're going to choose, yes, but hes not making you choose one or the other.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 06:19 PM   #67
Magic5

IP: 51A3 84F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
I'm not even gonna get started with this thread...

Why.. are you a wussy or something?
Old 01-16-06, 12:40 PM   #68
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 33F5 1CD5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po It.

Fucking word.

Thats why i dont believe all this 'all knowing bullshit'

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-06, 12:43 PM   #69
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 31F6 7D6F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Bear with me, because this is mostly thought-provoking questions for people to respond to.

OK. First of all, if God is an omniscient, perfect, completely content, divine, eternal being... Why would he create a universe? Hes eternal, its not like he could be bored or something, because time to him isnt like time is for us. There is absolutely no reason why God would create anything, because he is fulfilled.

But if we ignore that, the question arises... Why did God create us the way he did? And if a human creates something, does that mean God created that thing? If God created the Universe and the Universe created humans, to what degree can we say that God created humans.. And if God created humans and humans practice evil, does that mean that God created evil?

You might say he gave us free will and free will means some people will practice evil, but that is opposed by the real point of this thread:

If God is eternal, he knows the past, present and future. And if God is omnipotent he knows everything. So why would God create the universe and humans, if he knew that we would disobey him, hurt him, kill his son, suffer, and practice evil? Its like by creating us, he is making us suffer?

Do you think God is evil for doing that? That was the result of free will. But if God created us as puppets without free will, is that more evil than creating us to suffer?

what if there is no god?

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 01-16-06, 06:52 PM   #70
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
what if there is no god?

Well obviously with any philosophical question you can pull it apart and get into other huge questions.

But this is assuming God exists.

If you want to make another "Religion vs Atheism" thread, go for it.
Old 02-11-06, 10:04 PM   #71
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

I don't think God is omnipotent. He can't make a square circle, as far as I know. He's powerful, not omnipotent. I don't think there would be any fallen angels(stating that you actually believe the biblical tale) if he knew everything. If so, if he was truly omnipotent, he'd annihilate Satan easily.

I haven't read through all of this, but to answer Drakel

Quote:
thats where i start to think, like, i think about an aquarium; how we place these fish in a tank, we give them a support system, water filter so they can maintain breathing, we supply them with everything, and we watch....as they live their lives.....then i start to think about our situation on earth....isn't it a little strange that this planet has been PERFECTLY suited to maintain and hold life? like what if we are just an aquarium in someone else's world...that would be crazy

No, it's not a little strange, because if the Universe recycles itself and since there are immeasurable galaxies with imaginable numbers of planets, it's not so complicated to believe at least one out of a near infinite number could support life. There is probably a lot more...the earth cracked, and volcanoes began to vent out atmosphere and whatnot, and other things...
Old 02-12-06, 04:52 AM   #72
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
I don't think God is omnipotent. He can't make a square circle, as far as I know. He's powerful, not omnipotent. I don't think there would be any fallen angels(stating that you actually believe the biblical tale) if he knew everything. If so, if he was truly omnipotent, he'd annihilate Satan easily.

I haven't read through all of this, but to answer Drakel

No, it's not a little strange, because if the Universe recycles itself and since there are immeasurable galaxies with imaginable numbers of planets, it's not so complicated to believe at least one out of a near infinite number could support life. There is probably a lot more...the earth cracked, and volcanoes began to vent out atmosphere and whatnot, and other things...

Well apparently God is all-powerful... The bible says it.
Old 02-12-06, 09:46 AM   #73
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

The Bible says a lot of things, sometimes born of ignorance.
Old 02-14-06, 08:59 AM   #74
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 7A52 73B1

you have to realize, god GIVES us gifts, he gives basketball players their gift, scientists THEIR gifts its like through the scientists, hes coming up with medicines and stuff, but like hopes said on tha first page, getting into heaven as a default, wouldnt b right, cuz u could live hectic all ur life, and still go to heaven, god didnt "create evil" evil wasnt really "created" at all, its not an object its not tangible, its a way of life, and if after knowing about god and such you still choose to go that route, then its your fault for being a dummy, man i could go on for days, cuz i got alot i wanna say, but my fingers are tired

werd

Old 02-14-06, 04:27 PM   #75
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Let's see if I can break this down right.

Quote:
you have to realize, god GIVES us gifts, he gives basketball players their gift, scientists THEIR gifts its like through the scientists,
...Wait, what? As opposed to basketball players who actually practice to get good, and scientists who study mountains of data?

hes coming up with medicines and stuff,
...What? God is coming up with medicines and stuff?

but like hopes said on tha first page, getting into heaven as a default, wouldnt b right,
Why wouldn't it be right? If a baby is killed during childbirth, does that mean it should go to hell? Is that not a default?
cuz u could live hectic all ur life, and still go to heaven, god didnt "create evil" evil wasnt really "created" at all, its not an object its not tangible, its a way of life,
If it's a way of life, and god created all life, then he created all ways, and he created free will to grant people the ability to be evil, and he made people with the potential to be evil, so wouldn't he have created evil, if not indirectly?

and if after knowing about god and such you still choose to go that route, then its your fault for being a dummy,
Or it's your fault that you choose not to follow a religion full of flaws and with a bloody past, and that you'd rather live life as it is then worry about an afterlife? I'm all for planning out the future, but too many people are caught up in stupid shit.

man i could go on for days, cuz i got alot i wanna say, but my fingers are tired
Likewise.