RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Black Rose Audio Topical League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-06, 03:37 AM   #1
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
Mag (week1 September 10th, 2006)

IP: FC94 E1E4

BRAT League Magazine
Oddly enough...thats actually the inituals to this thing...lol

Introduction
well everone, this will be the 1st Mag for this league and battles have just so dont expect the illest mag ever made in Rapsite history. I'll do what I can to keep this interesting. Well, on to the intro...This ya boi Wordz AhGod and all his splendid glory and illness.lol. I'll be helping out from time to time in this league till it gets on its feet and learnes to hopefully walk. Its all up to you guys to make it work by participating even a little bit will be great help in the long run to helping RV have a good prosperouse AUDIO LEAGUE. So with out further adue, lets do the damn thing.

This Week
Well, this week is a bit raugh...its the first week and where are still looking for the best way possible to run this league. We all know we wont be able to make every one happy but its w/e just keep with us and keep bringing your suggestions and comments to better the league so that RV can have a successful and properly ran League. We also need to get more heads added on to this to make shit more competative. Its all up to ya'll how well this league will do.

Guess What HoeCakes
Thanks to a few good ideas braught to us by ya'll, We have added a section for your special events. If any one wants to sign up for one next week or doesnt know what they are just PM either me or R.Bjork(Richard) and we'll hook you up. Also if you have any more good ideas for these battles then drop em down in its respected sections so we can get shit moving.

RapVerse Radio
Now this will get interesting...In addition to finding yourself challenged to making the best track you can week in and week out, You'll also get a bonus feature later to be add in (maybe next week). This feature will be in partnership with the RV Radio. How many other leagues on this site have there own freaking radio to work with? Can you guess how many? Im pritty sure you can. While we discuss what will happend with this feature....just remeber to drop dope this week and you might be the first to see what happends.

The Rappers
ok. Now keep in mind that Im checking out some peoples Soundclicks and/or Myspace artist pages as I write this becouse some of you on here...I haven't heard anything from. If I cut your shit short coz you have nothing for me to listen to then Just hit me up with a link and I'll edit it in better later.

1.Past Tense
Well. PT is well know in RV is a tight Audio head. He has his own style that you can listen to and know its him with out being told. Dude looks a lil funny but dont be fooled by it cos he can put good shit down.
http://www.myspace.com/pasttense360

2. Implicit
I dont think Ive heard of implicit till now. Im listening to the 1st track from his soundclick. This kid has a decent chance at elevating if he takes full advantage of this league. We should learn more by next week

http://www.soundclick.com/implicitus

3. Prah'Ject
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Also or better know as KonvictNYC has been tight for a minute. Most would see him as the average NYC rapper and they might be right. But you can't deny this kid still has talent and can put tracks down. Keep on the look out for him dropping nice tracks down.

http://www.soundclick.com/prahject

4. Ace Heratoga
Now Ace...I know to be a decent battler from the LBL. Ive checked his shit out and its definetly something to peep. Kid can spit and I wouldnt be surprised to see him do good in this league. Its all up to him.
http://www.myspace.com/waxdatass

5.Luciano
Now Luciano is known through out RV. though sometimes bringing good shit as a text battler, it seems his real talent is in Audio. He aint the best but he has the motivation that it takes to help get there. If you havent peeped any of his tracks or the audio Interview he had with PT then you should bitches.

6.Willa
Wila's in my OYD crew so you know she got talent on the damn thing. She gotta sweet voice that can flow to almost anybeat nicely. This'll definetly be her time to shine and stand out in a Male dominant rapsite. Peep out her track Blood Sweat and tears while you add it.

http://www.soundclick.com/myfirstbattle

7.Default
AKA. Jay286 is tight on the tracks. Bitches...if you haven't heard the track...MYSPACE Girls...then you been under a rock, probably after I smashed you with it. He's got his own style and can flow with nice concepts so I expect to see him do well on this shit.

http://www.soundclick.com/jay286

8.Sane
Dont know shit about Sane except that he posts.......a lot......but w/e. Hit me up with a Link to your audio if you have any so I can change this later.

9.Enygma
Hoecakes need to just check the sig.lol Enygma shits on mics appropriately.
This kids focused and is another dude out here I can see doing well easily.
But the shit face needs to hit me up for a colab..lol...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=4365921

10.TeamOne
aka FuxJustAWord is actually tight. Got beef with OYD on the real but besides that he got talent too. From what Ive heard He's got a nice flow and could be another ill head in this league, just keep a look out for em.

11.TitoBronsky
Now ma boi Tito could be seen as one of the audio vets of this league. If you dont believe me.....then fuck you coz I really dont care. This dude has nice flow and lyrics. Plus he runs the OYD squad wich aint no small feet by far.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=259023

12.K.ontroverz.Y
We all know K.ontro for running the RV radio...but did most of you know this nigga is tight on tracks too? His vocals might be a bit off at times IMO and lyrics aint that strong but homeboi can still pull of nice tracks. I predict he'll have trouble doing hooks though.

http://www.myspace.com/kontroverzycan

13.Acuity
Yeah....I usually aint never into UK. rappers audio shit but Acuity is decent and his tracks are creative. That might be one of his strong points that we shall soon see more of in this league....although I admit I cant understand what the fuck he is saying in his tracks but w/e

http://www.myspace.com/acuitymusic

And In Closing...
This league will have a few more additions during the next week so if you dont have a battle this week its coz you missed out but you'll probably be on next week. If not then tuff apples nigga. Well, before I heads out Id like to give a shout out to my Niggaz in OYD and thank them for bringing they talent to the league. 1 love my fams for that. Now get the fuck out my Mag and drop your tracks like monkeys flinging poop from branches. lol

Last edited by Wordz Ahgod : 09-13-06 at 11:11 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-06, 11:04 AM   #2
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 07DA 3584

Lovin the Mag... only wish the league was pushed back ONE Week....

seein as how I'll be in Detroit openin for YING YANG!!!!!!!!!

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-06, 02:28 PM   #3
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP: 3C62 382D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky

Hook ya boi up wit some ticketz boi

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-06, 03:25 PM   #4
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP: 6A24 77A2

lol you have to put up the match up wordz

O.Y.D.
Old 09-11-06, 05:52 PM   #5
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: B383 052E

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky

Ditto

God, that feels so good to say......lol.

PS. I shit on mics
Old 09-11-06, 05:54 PM   #6
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 001C 5107

sweet mag...i dont know about me lookin funny but i agree I dont really look like a rapper

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 09-11-06, 08:02 PM   #7
Wordz AhGod

yeah...lol...I might add some stuff later to get some heads a bit more motivated...I was tired as hell coz it was kind of late when I started working on it.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-06, 10:02 PM   #8
Ace Heratoga
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 041A E2A8

Nah its cool though, props for doing research on everyone... and the shit on my myspace is just bullshit tracks... cause nothings copyrighted no Myspace... so my best shit isn't up there

Good work Wordz

"Only god can judge me, but I'm atheist so you do the math..."
Send a message via AIM to Ace Heratoga   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-06, 10:06 PM   #9
Wordz AhGod

yeah...but hit me up if you got some where with different tracks so I can provide a good link to it.

Old 09-13-06, 09:59 PM   #10
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

im FuxJustAWord Faggot...... if u dont know, ull know soon enough

Relax hoecake...Its been updated man.

Wordz AhGod-

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Last edited by Wordz Ahgod : 09-13-06 at 10:18 PM.
Old 09-13-06, 10:13 PM   #11
Wordz AhGod

Thats kewl girl...I'll update your info in...some of your shits pritty tight though.

Old 09-13-06, 10:28 PM   #12
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 240A 98EA

Haha at a lot.

The song will be my music, my SC is outdated.

alright word man...just hit me with a link when you ready for it coz your MS dont got no tracks in it either man.

Wordz AhGod-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.

Last edited by Wordz Ahgod : 09-13-06 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-13-06, 11:12 PM   #13
Wordz AhGod

magz been updated a bit