RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-05, 01:37 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

PLL Weekly Mag - 24/10/05

IP:

One-Time Disclaimer:
The Punchline League is owned by Mimesis.
The Punchline League Logo was created by Daubs.
The set-up for the League was originally done on B-Boys (WBL).
The picture’s idea I will use in this Mag, originally was done on B-Boys (WBL).

Intro

Welcome to the PLL Magazine.

A half and half week just gone by, some no-shows which are always gay and a few people who came half-assed but oh well, we’re slowly building towards perfection.
One record was broken though in the past week, I don’t think a single “TE is dope!” comment was made at all. I still think that Mimesis has it in for the TE Leaders, I mean in Week 2 it was “Soul Rebel vs. Nick Fletcher”, followed in Week 3 by “Spektikul vs. Nick Fletcher”, and quickly followed in Week 4 by “Soul Rebel vs. Spektikul”. Mimesis does love his seat of power.

But, there were some nice battles this week, one person I would like all of you to keep in mind is Apotropaic. This kid is new, but so far nobody has been able to beat him, last week he took down The Revelation who is in my opinion regarded as one of the better punchline battlers, despite being widely renowned as a topical head.
Another highlight of the previous week, was the beef between Vaskez and myself that found its way into The Establishment forum and the Beef Forum in the Lyricist Lounge. Who knew so much could occur from me voting against him, lol. But word, we cool now and he easily got the win.
A disappointing part of the league was Theory vs. Shake-spear, because for those of you who don’t know, shake-spear is a dope punchline battler. Last week he brought a weak bar and got beaten easily by Theory who dropped a played nameplay on shake that had been done in the PLL before.

So, another week goes by, and the PLL is quickly becoming the best league to ever be on RV.

And if we all keep at it, the PLL will soon be looking super cool.

Just like Mimesis in this pic.
Bow down to the moderator muthafuckaz!!