RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-06, 01:18 PM   #1
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

how come some white people.

IP:

this aint no racism just a question. So today my friend asked me to go cruisin with his "boyz" and i said ok. And the biggest white boyz that i've seen in my life came. like fuckin slicked back and shit. Anywayz

they're sittin their like "yo i've never seen so many black people in my life" and i hate fake ass wankstaz. all they do is shoot people and talk about drugs. And every black girl they saw they said "YO IS THAT A HOOKER?"
MEANWHILE THE WHOLE TIME THEY WERE LISTENIN TO YOUNG JOC AND JUELZ SANTANA! please tell me this. thats the biggest hypactical shit i've seen in my life.

and just to let you know. that day. my definition of a white person is correct, they fullfilled the stereotype

they were lookin for hookers too fuck. and they were willing to pay 100 dollars. And they kept talkin about YO MAN I WANT SOME E DUDE WHERES THE E AT DUDE. and they're poppin weight loss pills and shit. no good, ya'll should kill them

DISCUSS

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote