RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-05, 03:29 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Affirmative Action

IP:

Please no arguing in here. Everyone be respectful for god's sake, but open.

I for one think affirmative action shouldn't be here. But for the white male's in this country.. place the blaim on the history of this country. With the obvious hate here, you can't honestly think it'll be easy to get a job being a woman or of a different racial group. The problem with affirmative action on the black side is that people don't believe you'd get hired without it. That'd piss you off pretty bad. The problem with it on the white side is white males who are more qualified are being passed up. I say this, the only sollution for this is to show an obvious change in racism. Since obviously due to song's like green day's minority, plenty of americans are ignorant to the struggles of minoritys, including women. It seems people believe affirmative action completly kills out everything when in reality it doesn't. I say get rid of it and its up to people to correct racism when they see it wether it affects them or not.