RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-08, 09:04 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
taking it fast

IP: 4073 3380

any of you cats ever just like.......say.......met a girl and shes pretty much your girlfriend within 4 days?

this is sort of happening to me right now..

dude she added me on myspace and basically said, yo, lets talk on msn im bored... she came on, she was insanly cool, fucken hot as, very head strong which is something I like in girls, could hold a good interlectual discussion and basically impressed the fuck out of me with her parralelles to my own personality and style... I was like, you prolly jus wanna be chill n keep talkin on msn, but id love to meet you one day seeing as she basically lives right near me.. and shes like, nah fuck taking it slow... lets meet tomorrow...

The next day, we met up in the city and spent a few hours walking around chilling out, got some pizza.. I had some beer at the belguim pub (shes 17, couldnt drink)

The next night we went on a double date with my best mate and his girlfriend to see a movie which went down pretty cool.........

And now were basically talking to eachother about being together.... and its looking like a definite .

its day fricken 4.... I'm not sure what to make of it... few things that annoy me about her, all her friends seem to be guys though she doesent give off cheating vibes and says shes only ever cheated once and it was with a dude when she was 13 he kissed her and she ran and told her bf straight away.... she seems all straight up and cool... Shes ALWAYS on her phone texting... like non stop, i found it sort of funny at first and its not like she ignors me at all but its just constant phone useage.. sort of annoys me at the moment...

but yeah.. I mean I dont have any real feelings for her, shes just a girl who I think is pretty cool.. and she likes me... its just going really fast... tomorrow I'm hanging out with another girl and her step sister for the night and helping set up a big bbq that this girl is apparently not invited to lol.... natasha was like umm... nobody knows her and i dont really want her there...

But I dunno man.. Tomorrow night I'm gonna try and do the quarter back sneak and go to meet up with this girl and her friends... MAYBE... for a few drinks... but well see.. I think tash might be a little annoyed cause she thought me and her were gonna end up together... buttttttttt i made it clear it wasnt gonna happen cause natasha has a kid and im not responsible enough for a kid yet....

but saturday im sposed to be hanging with amy (this girl) all night after her work.......so well see how that goes... and im gonna try and fuck her silly... to innitiate the sex part of the relationship on day 6...

sorry i just had to get all this off my chest... im a little weirded out by the whole thing my mindstate is easy going, sort of weird to just meet her out of the blue like this and boom we get so close so fast..

but does anyone have any opinions on this that might be useful? anyone had relationships that started really really fast and what happened?

btw-- one night stands dont count... thats shit is mega fast for a reason, cause you dont give a fuck.. you ju wanna get your dick wet, this is more of a meaningful relationship starting quickly....
Old 12-04-08, 09:21 AM   #2
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

its a relationship stand to put it shortly...

you have to work some crazy game to keep this girl, in other words... and it isn't just some quick and over game she's yours, I'm talking, this will take months to years, to fully win her over, and even when you do, she'll be spontaneous.

good luck..
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 12-04-08, 10:34 AM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I'd say try and swing the casual angle.. like if you ain't really ready to get serious with a girl you've only just really met. Keep it casual and then see how shit goes, and if it turns out that you do really like her and want it to be more serious then go for it.

Only thing is with a casual relationship, you gotta be ready to see her with another dude maybe. That generally is the moment when you find out how much you like the girl.. if seeing her with another dude don't bother you then there maybe isn't nothing real there.. but if it makes you wanna go over and piledrive his face into the concrete then you know its real man..
Old 12-04-08, 02:07 PM   #4
Blay'all
â„¢

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 704D 923D

how old you is?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 12-04-08, 05:42 PM   #5
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C019 9845

dude, no one gives a fuck...take this fag, Q type shit to a realtionship hotline

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-04-08, 06:01 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
its a relationship stand to put it shortly...

you have to work some crazy game to keep this girl, in other words... and it isn't just some quick and over game she's yours, I'm talking, this will take months to years, to fully win her over, and even when you do, she'll be spontaneous.

good luck..

man.. shes pretty smitten...

what you call is crazy game.. is prolly jus normal game for me tiger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
I'd say try and swing the casual angle.. like if you ain't really ready to get serious with a girl you've only just really met. Keep it casual and then see how shit goes, and if it turns out that you do really like her and want it to be more serious then go for it.

Only thing is with a casual relationship, you gotta be ready to see her with another dude maybe. That generally is the moment when you find out how much you like the girl.. if seeing her with another dude don't bother you then there maybe isn't nothing real there.. but if it makes you wanna go over and piledrive his face into the concrete then you know its real man..

well.. i was more asking for experience advice...

im always casual about relationships dude... her best mate is a guy, she was hanging with him last night.. could of been fucking............but i doubt it.. she seems like shes pretty respectable and she did get home at an early hour.. I'm cool with whatever bro, if I saw her at this point with another guy out on the town i wouldnt get mad at all.. id just approach her and be like..........whatsup...well now i know how it is.. laters you fucken slapper...

otherwise... im jus chill as... itll be quite a while before i have any real feelings for her I think... my steez cant really be fucked with.. and trust me im a charmer... on saturday im buying roses lol... my mission is to fuck her silly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blay'all'
how old you is?

I'm 22 shes 17....
Old 12-04-08, 06:21 PM   #7
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
dude, no one gives a fuck...take this fag, Q type shit to a realtionship hotline

no doubt this dude becomes more like the q everysinglefuckingday
Old 12-04-08, 06:38 PM   #8
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
no doubt this dude becomes more like the q everysinglefuckingday

Clowwwwwwnin'
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 12-04-08, 07:37 PM   #9
SerB
....S.....

IP: BBD5 CAE5

haha dude sorry to say but that girl is a EX slut trying to find 1 man to hold her down beacause she has fucked so many guys that just left her ass to be. straight up when you kiss her know that this be the type of girl that probally be gangbanged.

dont get me wrong im not trying to make fun of you, but if you met a girl like that without history and she down like that and so easy like that then she a slut, she prolly asking a whole bunch of other men on myspace.

fuck her and see where it goes from their.
Old 12-04-08, 08:23 PM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I havnt kissed her yet ay...

I'm the one taking it slow... and I'm wary of her being a previous total slut despite what she says..

but at the same time, I guess its not like I can talk... My stats are well in the hundreds.... I've been around the block quite a bit with different girls......
Old 12-04-08, 09:49 PM   #11
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 0FDC 2FD3

cheating on guys at the age of 13 is Not a good sign... i dont mean for her being a cheater in general (although that probably applies too) but it probably means she has gotten around alot...

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 12-05-08, 03:53 AM   #12
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

lol @ "Crazy game normal game"

Necessarily speaking, I carry 0 game, and you probably misinterpreted what I meant by game.

I meant you'd have to work for it.

So I guess you're telling me "You having to work real hard for it just means I'll have to work regularly for it" right?

alright Baph............. go get her on lock

peace
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 12-05-08, 02:42 PM   #13
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 1058 C353

all i have to say is good luck....happened to me twice...
first time i ended up in a 2 yr relationship where i was unhappy for the better part of a year and a half....

second time is with the girl im with now...n shits chill...

what im tryin to say is she may seem like shes eye to eye with you, but one thing i know about girls is they change QUICK...so just watch your step cuz you may be trapped before you know it

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 12-05-08, 07:36 PM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP: 66E1 70F5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
all i have to say is good luck....happened to me twice...
first time i ended up in a 2 yr relationship where i was unhappy for the better part of a year and a half....

second time is with the girl im with now...n shits chill...

what im tryin to say is she may seem like shes eye to eye with you, but one thing i know about girls is they change QUICK...so just watch your step cuz you may be trapped before you know it

thats the sort of posts im looking for...

true true.. and this one seems like the type to change... But I havnt figured her out yet and I'm gonna spend the day with her today prolly to try and do so...
Old 12-05-08, 07:48 PM   #15
Zane
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0432 B109

werdd i agree with jay, she may seem like she see's eye to eye with u alot but as u probably know, many people can posee to be something they arent, not only that, but she's 17 man like u said about the texting her immaturities will probably show soon, n u'll be turned off by that.. fuck her silly n move on is my best advice