RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-09, 03:17 PM   #91
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 160C 2F2B

lol with every post you only keep proving how unintelligent you are man. I actually sincerely feel bad for you.

I'll let you figure this one out for yourself though.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 03:20 PM   #92
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C019 9845

2 rings > 0 rings

i suppose simple math isn't enough

stop being a fag, your just mad becuase Oklahoma lost...

who gives a fuck how much history you know, how great Stoopes can recruit

or even how grand it is that they made it to the game

you bashed the fuck out of Florida, and kept saying how great Oklahoma was alllllll fucking year long

no one gives a fuck about 2nd place

and thats what they are

congrats

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 01-14-09, 03:54 PM   #93
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 0FDC 2FD3

for the last time coke dealer... its 4th or 5th place.... not 2nd

jeez, get it right

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-14-09, 04:14 PM   #94
Cola
Pushin it....

rofl

i agree

try tellin that to spul

Old 01-14-09, 06:45 PM   #95
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
2 rings > 0 rings

i suppose simple math isn't enough

stop being a fag, your just mad becuase Oklahoma lost...

who gives a fuck how much history you know, how great Stoopes can recruit

or even how grand it is that they made it to the game

you bashed the fuck out of Florida, and kept saying how great Oklahoma was alllllll fucking year long

no one gives a fuck about 2nd place

and thats what they are

congrats

rofl... first of all. If you read, the whole argument was that being a top 5 draft pick is better than winning "rings" in college football. Win or lose, Bradford will still get more money than Tebow due to being drafted at a higher position.

LOL @ that being so hard for you to comprehend.

And I'm mad? Where? I'm saying I'm PROUD of how Oklahoma finished, and I have no regrets. In 2003, 2004, I couldn't say that because Oklahoma didn't show up and choked. This year, they put on a great performance and came close to winning it. So I'm contempt, because I know they gave it their best.

YOU'RE the one who can't get over it. You go around yapping "OKLAHOMA LOST!! FLORIDA WON!!" like it's a news flash trying to get a reaction out of me. You won't. I already affected the outcome and I'm good. Bradford, Gresham, McCoy, and Williams all are coming back instead of entering draft. Returning 9 of 11 defensive starters. Have 5 top 100 recruits, and are closing in on the #1 WR in the country. I'm pumped for next year. Life is good. Sure it would have been great to win, but I'm contempt. Last season provided me with more positive moments, then negative.

and bashed Florida? LOL riight. I never once did. And these links I posting are funny stuff I found. That's not me saying "JHAHA look @ these florida fuckers they're so wack" no it's something even Gator fans have gotten a laugh from as it was posted on a Gators message board.

You're the one who like many people have said man who just try too hard. Try to get a reaction from people. Make you feel like you fit in. Shit, you try it all over RV. Trying to get acceptance. Nobody takes you serious dude. Cut the act. Whenever you try to be serious you just end up exposing us to more facts of how intelligent you are. Need I bring up the whole TV measuring thing?

Stick to selling coke dawg. Even an idiot can do that job, which works perfectly for you. Just don't talk sports, you obviously have no comprehension of the sport except who wins or loses. You're like TeamOne. At least he stopped talking with his idiotic points. BOOMER SOONER!!! PASADENA HERE WE COME!!!

ONE LUTH

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-14-09, 07:37 PM   #96
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

wait wait wait, he has no comprehension of the sport like TeamOne.... woah dude, woah... i dont think you wanna do this

Old 01-14-09, 07:46 PM   #97
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
rofl... first of all. If you read, the whole argument was that being a top 5 draft pick is better than winning "rings" in college football. Win or lose, Bradford will still get more money than Tebow due to being drafted at a higher position.

LOL @ that being so hard for you to comprehend.

And I'm mad? Where? I'm saying I'm PROUD of how Oklahoma finished, and I have no regrets. In 2003, 2004, I couldn't say that because Oklahoma didn't show up and choked. This year, they put on a great performance and came close to winning it. So I'm contempt, because I know they gave it their best.

YOU'RE the one who can't get over it. You go around yapping "OKLAHOMA LOST!! FLORIDA WON!!" like it's a news flash trying to get a reaction out of me. You won't. I already affected the outcome and I'm good. Bradford, Gresham, McCoy, and Williams all are coming back instead of entering draft. Returning 9 of 11 defensive starters. Have 5 top 100 recruits, and are closing in on the #1 WR in the country. I'm pumped for next year. Life is good. Sure it would have been great to win, but I'm contempt. Last season provided me with more positive moments, then negative.

and bashed Florida? LOL riight. I never once did. And these links I posting are funny stuff I found. That's not me saying "JHAHA look @ these florida fuckers they're so wack" no it's something even Gator fans have gotten a laugh from as it was posted on a Gators message board.

You're the one who like many people have said man who just try too hard. Try to get a reaction from people. Make you feel like you fit in. Shit, you try it all over RV. Trying to get acceptance. Nobody takes you serious dude. Cut the act. Whenever you try to be serious you just end up exposing us to more facts of how intelligent you are. Need I bring up the whole TV measuring thing?

Stick to selling coke dawg. Even an idiot can do that job, which works perfectly for you. Just don't talk sports, you obviously have no comprehension of the sport except who wins or loses. You're like TeamOne. At least he stopped talking with his idiotic points. BOOMER SOONER!!! PASADENA HERE WE COME!!!

ONE LUTH

ROFL

best part about this WHOLE thing was when you started to go off about how great Oklahoma WILL be next year

hahahahaha

n what in the fuck, rofl....working @ coke, NO SHIT...anybody can do it, but not many people get the chance, becuase its such a cake ass job that no one ever quits

you worked @ fucking Target in a food court....so before you start going off about how high and might you are, look in the mirror

n how does me going 2 rings > 0 rings make me unintelligent?

rofl, ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH

truth hurts bitch

Oklachokema sucks

get over it

Old 01-14-09, 08:01 PM   #98
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
ROFL

best part about this WHOLE thing was when you started to go off about how great Oklahoma WILL be next year

hahahahaha

n what in the fuck, rofl....working @ coke, NO SHIT...anybody can do it, but not many people get the chance, becuase its such a cake ass job that no one ever quits

you worked @ fucking Target in a food court....so before you start going off about how high and might you are, look in the mirror

n how does me going 2 rings > 0 rings make me unintelligent?

rofl, ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH

truth hurts bitch

Oklachokema sucks

get over it

LOL yea, because being optimistic about a team is something that's soo unacceptable, right? lmao idiot

I worked at Target to make money on the side during HIGH SCHOOL. You work at coke for a LIVING. You see the difference there yet? Right now I do internet marketing and work for Macy's Corporate Division WHILE still going to college. You still work at coke for a LIVING. See the difference yet?

And high and mighty? Dude, in the last two posts you go off about me suggesting that Oklahoma "is sooo great and Florida is nothing" and that I'm so "high and mighty" but where? I mean, shit I already know you like to suck my dick. (One luth, Bale crew, all those annoying IMs, IAR, etc) But imagining me saying things? That's getting a little too creepy dude.

And again, LOL @ you missing the point, and my explanation for it. You truly are an idiot my friend. Lord knows how your family puts up with you.

Oh, and if you're gonna diss Oklahoma with that false moniker at least get it right. Oklachokeoma? rofl...

ONE LUTH

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-14-09, 08:06 PM   #99
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
wait wait wait, he has no comprehension of the sport like TeamOne.... woah dude, woah... i dont think you wanna do this

Word my bad man. Finishing the year 12-2 with a heisman winning QB, and a conference championship, and a well played game in the national championship, is DEF considered a bad year. That team is SURELY overrated. Just like their other 6 teams that won conference championships in the last 9 years. If you make a BCS bowl game, which only 8 teams make a year, and lose, that means EVERYTHING you've accomplished that season means absolutely nothing. You are an overrated team.

When Lee Corso retires I'm sure he'll feel more than okay to let you take up his spot man. Go get em, cheif!

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Last edited by SPuL : 01-14-09 at 08:15 PM.
Old 01-14-09, 09:06 PM   #100
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
LOL yea, because being optimistic about a team is something that's soo unacceptable, right? lmao idiot

I worked at Target to make money on the side during HIGH SCHOOL. You work at coke for a LIVING. You see the difference there yet? Right now I do internet marketing and work for Macy's Corporate Division WHILE still going to college. You still work at coke for a LIVING. See the difference yet?

And high and mighty? Dude, in the last two posts you go off about me suggesting that Oklahoma "is sooo great and Florida is nothing" and that I'm so "high and mighty" but where? I mean, shit I already know you like to suck my dick. (One luth, Bale crew, all those annoying IMs, IAR, etc) But imagining me saying things? That's getting a little too creepy dude.

And again, LOL @ you missing the point, and my explanation for it. You truly are an idiot my friend. Lord knows how your family puts up with you.

Oh, and if you're gonna diss Oklahoma with that false moniker at least get it right. Oklachokeoma? rofl...

ONE LUTH

rofl

your right spul, you do own the world

cuz your dad pays for it

atleast everything i have, i've worked for

and hey dumb fuck, i'm going back to college, to continue to promote in a company that isn't FAILING horribly

but, hey go Macys!! they must be doing well...what was it, they closed down 9 stores just last month?

man, i wish i could hop on board that ship

keep on doing what you do

Old 01-14-09, 09:31 PM   #101
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
rofl

your right spul, you do own the world

cuz your dad pays for it

atleast everything i have, i've worked for

and hey dumb fuck, i'm going back to college, to continue to promote in a company that isn't FAILING horribly

but, hey go Macys!! they must be doing well...what was it, they closed down 9 stores just last month?

man, i wish i could hop on board that ship

keep on doing what you do

Word, man. My dad's the one that took all my high school classes for me man. He's the one who filled out and got accepted to college. and he's definitely the one who's got me a 3.81 GPA, and a 4.0 GPA last semester man.

Fuck outta here. And again... Coke is your life. Macy's is my side job during college. I don't plan to work at Macy's after I get my PhD. See the difference? And as far as closing stores down, I work on the second largest Macy's in New England besides the original store in New York. So as long as it makes me dope money till I graduate that's all I need.

Seriously man, you got a family. Quit worrying about getting the attention and love of people on a rap board.

And speaking of rap, you fucking suck at that too. So why even join a rap board in the first place?

Just sayin...

ONE LUTH

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-14-09, 11:04 PM   #102
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

Quote:
hey sonnn lol, still counted as championships...

most people when they talk national championships they go with OU with 7, Albama at 7, USC at 7, and Notre Dame at 8.

i don't know why, but that's what I hear. lol

lmao..well...you hear wrong man.

Bama has 12. Notre Dame is right behind them with 11. Im not completely sure about USC, but i think its 9 with them...but Bama and Notre Dame are definitely 12 and 11, which are tops in the NCAA. Trust me, i have a ton of "12 time national champion" things laying around the house.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 11:12 PM   #103
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

spully spully spully, ill give you one more chance, think about your future first

Old 01-14-09, 11:13 PM   #104
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

oh, and spully......when you said they were closing in on the #1 WR in the nation...its Rueben Randle from Bastrop, LA. It would honestly be a HUGE shock to everyone if he went to Oklahoma. His top 5 are LSU, Alabama, Oklahoma, Ok State, and Miami.

He has taken 1 official visit to Oklahoma...most anybody who knows anything about recruiting knows that the Sooners are 3rd on his list. Its a toss up between LSU and Alabama. He has been one of the most quiet recruits ever, and will never give you a lead as to where he is going. His brother posts on rivals...and i can pretty much tell you...Louisiana people are scared to death that he will sign with Bama because of how quiet he is...LA folks dont do well when their own sign with Bama. The last kid, Luther Davis....got death threats and people threatening to burn his house down. But, none of them are concerned with Oklahoma...hate to burst your bubble....but...thats how it is. Sooner fans are definitely holding out hope. but the chances on him signing are about....LSU 49%...Bama 49%..Oklahoma 1%...Miami or Ok State 1%. But, you should get a membership to Rivals so we can kick the shit...i can teach you the ways of recruiting. BTW, Randle is ranked #2 prospect in the nation on Rivals..was just bumped down from no 1 in the final updates yesterday....and i kind of expect him to sign with LSU..just because its really rare to pull a kid away from LSU that lives in LA. But, thats just a gut feeling really.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 12:12 AM   #105
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Word, man. My dad's the one that took all my high school classes for me man. He's the one who filled out and got accepted to college. and he's definitely the one who's got me a 3.81 GPA, and a 4.0 GPA last semester man.

Fuck outta here. And again... Coke is your life. Macy's is my side job during college. I don't plan to work at Macy's after I get my PhD. See the difference? And as far as closing stores down, I work on the second largest Macy's in New England besides the original store in New York. So as long as it makes me dope money till I graduate that's all I need.

Seriously man, you got a family. Quit worrying about getting the attention and love of people on a rap board.

And speaking of rap, you fucking suck at that too. So why even join a rap board in the first place?

Just sayin...

ONE LUTH

rofl

Spul, you are my freind one of the funniest people i know

keep rocking your accomplishments in your signature

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDIIIII

Coke for life baaabbby