RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-09, 09:08 PM   #121
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
son i just quoted ESPN and that would only make my point stronger lol. I was stating, even the best go through a rough bowl streak. Osborne 7 straight years before he won 3 titles in 4 years. The experience pays off. Bob Stoops is a great coach and will be back.

but word son. Oklahoma St. will be deadly. Even in their bowl game, I'm sure they would have pulled it off, but Dez went down, and Robinson hurt his back. They were kind of shell shocked after that. But They ALMOST beat Texas at home, they played Oklahoma till the last 5 minutes. The defense will be their only concern.

Randle is actually paying a visit to Oklahoma St. this weekend I believe?

But w/e the case, next year will be dope. Harvin left, which will hurt Florida, but they'll be able to manage.

I'm sure as a Bama fan though, all this media love affair for Tebow must annoy the fuck out of you huh? lol

I just watched one game, and I was amazed at the stuff they would say.

nah..hes taking his official visit to Alabama this weekend.

And yea..the Tebow thing annoys the fuck out of me, but if he was playing for Bama i probably wouldnt mind it. I just think the dude is overexposed, and im sure i would think that if he was at Bama. Actually..his recruiting came down to Florida/Alabama..and even Tebow himself will tell you he made his decision at the last second, and was really confused about where to go. Lot of people thought he was going to Alabama. Im glad he didnt..because Mike Shula probably would have kept his job..and Nick Saban would be coaching somewhere else. But..dont worry..he's not coming back next year...he's skipping his senior season and ascending into heaven.

But..really..the loss of Harvin isnt going to be that big of a deal. That defense is returning EVERYBODY on the 2 deep roster. Even Brandon freaking Spikes is coming back. They are going to be 2 times as nasty next season. And not to mention Tebow..all of their receivers (except Harvin)..both of their RB's..and most of their line is coming back. Fucking annoying...oh..and not to mention the 5 star WR's they have that will fill Harvins spot like nothing.

Florida may not even play a close game next year..unless they just arent mentally prepared for a game. Nobody in the country should lose to them by less than 14 pts. Really...the only way they play a close game or lose is if they just come into a game thinking there is no way they will lose...which is possible (see Ole Miss this season). I doubt anyone scores over 24 on that D either.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 09:34 PM   #122
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C019 9845

Quote:
From this...

to this...

Chalk another one up for the kid, homies.

ONE LUTH

yep, scratch up another one for the kid

he's managed to annoy the fuck out of another person beyond mesaure

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 01-15-09, 10:06 PM   #123
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 160C 2F2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
nah..hes taking his official visit to Alabama this weekend.

And yea..the Tebow thing annoys the fuck out of me, but if he was playing for Bama i probably wouldnt mind it. I just think the dude is overexposed, and im sure i would think that if he was at Bama. Actually..his recruiting came down to Florida/Alabama..and even Tebow himself will tell you he made his decision at the last second, and was really confused about where to go. Lot of people thought he was going to Alabama. Im glad he didnt..because Mike Shula probably would have kept his job..and Nick Saban would be coaching somewhere else. But..dont worry..he's not coming back next year...he's skipping his senior season and ascending into heaven.

But..really..the loss of Harvin isnt going to be that big of a deal. That defense is returning EVERYBODY on the 2 deep roster. Even Brandon freaking Spikes is coming back. They are going to be 2 times as nasty next season. And not to mention Tebow..all of their receivers (except Harvin)..both of their RB's..and most of their line is coming back. Fucking annoying...oh..and not to mention the 5 star WR's they have that will fill Harvins spot like nothing.

Florida may not even play a close game next year..unless they just arent mentally prepared for a game. Nobody in the country should lose to them by less than 14 pts. Really...the only way they play a close game or lose is if they just come into a game thinking there is no way they will lose...which is possible (see Ole Miss this season). I doubt anyone scores over 24 on that D either.

word? I know he visiting with Oklahoma st some time. But damn, it'd be sick to get him. But otherwise, OU still has some talented WR's. Plus the RB, gonna be 4 rb strong, so they could suffice. It's the O-line that might be a question.

And yea, Florida still looks scary. That defense is something. lol thing is though man, I really do hope they run the table man. Because if Oklahoma makes the title game I want that rematch. So bad lol

But yea, dude. Tebow honestly I had no problem with him. I thought he was good stand up kid. But it was just annoying how they talked. But ever since heisman, he just seemed so arrogant. Like he thinks he DESERVED to win it. Then in the game, like at the end. He and Nic Harris started jawing, and he backed up and did the Gator chomp in his face. It's like, isn't winning the title enough? I mean, he acts like he's SOOO Religious. But isn't being christian mean that you turn the other cheek? I don't think jesus would approve of that sonnn lol

But yea, dude I don't know how y'all put up with this all season long in the SEC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxWF...re=channel_page

"They give you a little option... give you a little play-action... then they give you a little Tebow!"

"He's the quarterback you must want your daughter to marry!"

LOL shit's hilarious.

There's this thread with links full of shit on Tebow on this football site I'm on. Peep these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ5SVMK3mOM&e

^LOL owned

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1769025

http://www.maxim.com/Golden-Showers...rc=news:sports1

^you know it's gone too far when even maxim picks up on it man

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 10:06 PM   #124
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
yep, scratch up another one for the kid

he's managed to annoy the fuck out of another person beyond mesaure

beyond measure? why mention something that you obviously lack the intelligence to do correctly?

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-15-09, 10:11 PM   #125
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
beyond measure? why mention something that you obviously lack the intelligence to do correctly?

again, give another one 2 spul

cuz he surely can do THAT the best

Old 01-15-09, 10:52 PM   #126
J. Luth
I see dumb people

oh boy, I'm getting wet awaiting TeamOne's post.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-15-09, 11:07 PM   #127
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 0FDC 2FD3

yes i go to northeastern.....

ok, so you quoted that some great coaches have had bad stretches of losing alot of bowl games... does that somehow mean that those teams were really good? you make it seem like just because a great coach lost a bunch of bowl games in a row that means those specific teams were really good? or that should be your point, because i said nothing about bob stoops being a bad coach, just that the past few OU teams have been overrated... it is honestly Simple statistics to say that a team that Constantly goes to a bowl game year after year, and not only loses, but does not make the spread (ya know the thing that decides what a team should win or lose by, which is based both on a "professional" opinion and then adjusted based on bets AKA how other people Rate them)

and quit with this "sickening" tim tebow fanfare.... the man is predicted to be a bust Across the boards... i mean like 3rd-4th round projection if he Had gone out, and that was as a Tightend or H-back lmao.... and hes still though of as a bust, as 4th rounder hah.... so trust me, the love of Tebow is not that unwarranted, and does not extend to an unreasonable extent....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-15-09, 11:26 PM   #128
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
word? I know he visiting with Oklahoma st some time. But damn, it'd be sick to get him. But otherwise, OU still has some talented WR's. Plus the RB, gonna be 4 rb strong, so they could suffice. It's the O-line that might be a question.

And yea, Florida still looks scary. That defense is something. lol thing is though man, I really do hope they run the table man. Because if Oklahoma makes the title game I want that rematch. So bad lol

But yea, dude. Tebow honestly I had no problem with him. I thought he was good stand up kid. But it was just annoying how they talked. But ever since heisman, he just seemed so arrogant. Like he thinks he DESERVED to win it. Then in the game, like at the end. He and Nic Harris started jawing, and he backed up and did the Gator chomp in his face. It's like, isn't winning the title enough? I mean, he acts like he's SOOO Religious. But isn't being christian mean that you turn the other cheek? I don't think jesus would approve of that sonnn lol

But yea, dude I don't know how y'all put up with this all season long in the SEC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxWF...re=channel_page

"They give you a little option... give you a little play-action... then they give you a little Tebow!"

"He's the quarterback you must want your daughter to marry!"

LOL shit's hilarious.

There's this thread with links full of shit on Tebow on this football site I'm on. Peep these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ5SVMK3mOM&e

^LOL owned

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1769025

http://www.maxim.com/Golden-Showers...rc=news:sports1

^you know it's gone too far when even maxim picks up on it man

but to be fair...that dude made a completely rediculous statement and deserved to be "gator chomped"...fuck..i commend Tebow for only doing that...if it were me...i would have made sure he knew good and well what was up.
Old 01-15-09, 11:28 PM   #129
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
yes i go to northeastern.....

ok, so you quoted that some great coaches have had bad stretches of losing alot of bowl games... does that somehow mean that those teams were really good? you make it seem like just because a great coach lost a bunch of bowl games in a row that means those specific teams were really good? or that should be your point, because i said nothing about bob stoops being a bad coach, just that the past few OU teams have been overrated... it is honestly Simple statistics to say that a team that Constantly goes to a bowl game year after year, and not only loses, but does not make the spread (ya know the thing that decides what a team should win or lose by, which is based both on a "professional" opinion and then adjusted based on bets AKA how other people Rate them)

and quit with this "sickening" tim tebow fanfare.... the man is predicted to be a bust Across the boards... i mean like 3rd-4th round projection if he Had gone out, and that was as a Tightend or H-back lmao.... and hes still though of as a bust, as 4th rounder hah.... so trust me, the love of Tebow is not that unwarranted, and does not extend to an unreasonable extent....

word my bro goes there. Me and my boy went up there to ball with him in that gym. LOL shit is crap son. Only cool shit is the treadmills with glass window. But court is horrid. But, my bro got that food plan shit. We ate at one of those dining halls. fucking ate like a king son. Feasted on that shit...

but I digress...

and the great coach shit, or w/e quotes was more so for Aphilly's unintelligent self. Saying Bob Stoops sucks this, Bob Stoops sucks that. blah blah blah

and which OU teams have been overrated? The only ones I'd say could be considered that are these two:

2003- Went through regular season 11-0. Considered greatest college football team ever. Jason White wins heisman. Get blown out by Kansas st. in big 12 champ match (Darren Sproles did exactly what he did to Colts in wild card rd to Sooners that game lol). Then they some how got placed into champ match (probably due to being rated soo highly all season). Then in Champ match. Jason White plays HORRIBLE and they lose 14-21. Only person who showed that game was the defense and WR Mark Clayton (who beasted with Ravens last week, word).

2004- LOL. i mean you can argue it both ways really. Either Oklahoma really choked OR USC was THAT damn good. I mean, I really don't think any team would have been able to stop that USC offense. They were pretty damn good that year. Leinart and Bush. shieet... But I mean, OU was good that yr. White and Peterson beasted. But I think Jason White had a tendency to choke in the big games. And they really didn't show up.

2005- was rebuilding yr. went 9-4 and won holiday bowl. wordness

2006- AGAIN, rebuilding year. So I don't find that Boise St. game too bad. Because Oklahoma really didn't even deserve to be in a BCS game. They only got their because Texas choked in their last two Big 12 games. Boise St. was also good. So I mean, I don't call that a choke. Disappointing, but not overrated..

2007- Yea, I think that was. I don't know. def chokage. Sam Bradford tho played good lol. Defense just sucked lol

2008- Def deserved it. If I remember the line was like Florida by a TD. so losing by 10 isn't too different from that lol plus it was tight.

And about Tebow. Word he'll be a bust. But peep the links. Watch the games. They hype him up more than any other player. Like come onnn, if he was REALLY christian and proud about that shit, he should know you're not supposed to go about boasting it off. He would have just declined the coverage. And iunno it's just baloney. I just hate how he can be soo arrogant yet the media praises him. And how they flipped the whole smack talking thing.

How it goes from Tebow STARTING IT with "I'd love to throw against those big 12 defenses." then their DC "It's different in the SEC. We play defense." to Joe Haden saying "I'm not impressed with their offense."

THEN came Franks "4th best in big 12" followed by Spikes calling big 12 defense a joke.

That's 4 to 1. Yet media makes it out and goes around calling Oklahoma full of trash talkers. It's rediculous. lol

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-15-09, 11:29 PM   #130
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
but to be fair...that dude made a completely rediculous statement and deserved to be "gator chomped"...fuck..i commend Tebow for only doing that...if it were me...i would have made sure he knew good and well what was up.

wait who? Nic Harris?

son if you talking bout 4th best QB in Big 12. That was Dominique Franks. Not Nic Harris.

Nic Harris is a beast of a player, and good guy. He won some sportsmanship award last yr for his work on the field, academics, and to community. some shit like that. Harris ain't say shit. If you saw in end, he went up and embraced Tebow first.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-16-09, 02:02 AM   #131
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
word my bro goes there. Me and my boy went up there to ball with him in that gym. LOL shit is crap son. Only cool shit is the treadmills with glass window. But court is horrid. But, my bro got that food plan shit. We ate at one of those dining halls. fucking ate like a king son. Feasted on that shit...

but I digress...

and the great coach shit, or w/e quotes was more so for Aphilly's unintelligent self. Saying Bob Stoops sucks this, Bob Stoops sucks that. blah blah blah

and which OU teams have been overrated? The only ones I'd say could be considered that are these two:

2003- Went through regular season 11-0. Considered greatest college football team ever. Jason White wins heisman. Get blown out by Kansas st. in big 12 champ match (Darren Sproles did exactly what he did to Colts in wild card rd to Sooners that game lol). Then they some how got placed into champ match (probably due to being rated soo highly all season). Then in Champ match. Jason White plays HORRIBLE and they lose 14-21. Only person who showed that game was the defense and WR Mark Clayton (who beasted with Ravens last week, word).

2004- LOL. i mean you can argue it both ways really. Either Oklahoma really choked OR USC was THAT damn good. I mean, I really don't think any team would have been able to stop that USC offense. They were pretty damn good that year. Leinart and Bush. shieet... But I mean, OU was good that yr. White and Peterson beasted. But I think Jason White had a tendency to choke in the big games. And they really didn't show up.

2005- was rebuilding yr. went 9-4 and won holiday bowl. wordness

2006- AGAIN, rebuilding year. So I don't find that Boise St. game too bad. Because Oklahoma really didn't even deserve to be in a BCS game. They only got their because Texas choked in their last two Big 12 games. Boise St. was also good. So I mean, I don't call that a choke. Disappointing, but not overrated..

2007- Yea, I think that was. I don't know. def chokage. Sam Bradford tho played good lol. Defense just sucked lol

2008- Def deserved it. If I remember the line was like Florida by a TD. so losing by 10 isn't too different from that lol plus it was tight.

And about Tebow. Word he'll be a bust. But peep the links. Watch the games. They hype him up more than any other player. Like come onnn, if he was REALLY christian and proud about that shit, he should know you're not supposed to go about boasting it off. He would have just declined the coverage. And iunno it's just baloney. I just hate how he can be soo arrogant yet the media praises him. And how they flipped the whole smack talking thing.

How it goes from Tebow STARTING IT with "I'd love to throw against those big 12 defenses." then their DC "It's different in the SEC. We play defense." to Joe Haden saying "I'm not impressed with their offense."

THEN came Franks "4th best in big 12" followed by Spikes calling big 12 defense a joke.

That's 4 to 1. Yet media makes it out and goes around calling Oklahoma full of trash talkers. It's rediculous. lol

where again did i post that Bob Stoopes sucks

oh yeah, never

he proves it the last 8 years, rofl

its all good man, your record shows he can recurit, and i give you that...but he can't win a big game since his last championship....get over it

OU sucks

Old 01-16-09, 12:07 PM   #132
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 0FDC 2FD3

yea, i work at the gym so who knows, mightve actually been there same time same place and shit...

and yea, u can really feast at that dininghall when they have the right selection... buffalo popcorn chicken yesterday, so you know i was on that

and yea, i get what you were saying about Tebow... i think they kinda treat him like brett favre got treated by sports announcers in the NFL before... media darling thats almost free of problems (even when he throws more ints than TDs).... they do make it seem like people such as favre and tebow are godly and that they have more Love/determination/will to play the game than anyone else, and that it is sheer guts that make them good.... but i was just saying its not like people are being unrealistic and saying "Tebow will be the next best QB in this league".... i think the strongest comparison he's gotten is that hes like Vince Young, but with alittle more accuracy and not as fast... i think the comparison was just made to say that they both know How to win, but they dont have the right to fit in on an NFL team

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-16-09, 01:05 PM   #133
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
wait who? Nic Harris?

son if you talking bout 4th best QB in Big 12. That was Dominique Franks. Not Nic Harris.

Nic Harris is a beast of a player, and good guy. He won some sportsmanship award last yr for his work on the field, academics, and to community. some shit like that. Harris ain't say shit. If you saw in end, he went up and embraced Tebow first.

ahh ok..i thought it was dude that made that retarded ass comment. Oh well...theres a lot of shit talking that goes on during a game...he gator chomped..it wasnt the most classy thing he could do....but im not exactly one that should be speaking on this subject...seeing as when someone talks shit to me during a game...im not exactly the most sportsman-like person of all.
Old 01-16-09, 01:43 PM   #134
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
yea, i work at the gym so who knows, mightve actually been there same time same place and shit...

and yea, u can really feast at that dininghall when they have the right selection... buffalo popcorn chicken yesterday, so you know i was on that

and yea, i get what you were saying about Tebow... i think they kinda treat him like brett favre got treated by sports announcers in the NFL before... media darling thats almost free of problems (even when he throws more ints than TDs).... they do make it seem like people such as favre and tebow are godly and that they have more Love/determination/will to play the game than anyone else, and that it is sheer guts that make them good.... but i was just saying its not like people are being unrealistic and saying "Tebow will be the next best QB in this league".... i think the strongest comparison he's gotten is that hes like Vince Young, but with alittle more accuracy and not as fast... i think the comparison was just made to say that they both know How to win, but they dont have the right to fit in on an NFL team

Word, yea. You ball? Me and 2 of my boys hitting that shit up in 2 weeks. Just got my hyperdunks. the $15 is a bitch tho. lol BUT with my bro's guest passes to dining hall it made it all worth it LOL

Damn, buffalo popcorn chicken? Shit, all I know is we balled for like 5 hours straight. So I couldn't walk, cramping, hungry as a mofo. Went into diner, had about 3-4 burgers, 2 plates of french fries and mashed potatoes. At first, it was best feeling in the world, but when the food went down, exact opposite lol

But yea, it's not annoying about the NFL thing, but it sucks when you watching a title game, and ALL they talk about is how great one player is. It's like, hello there is a game going on, we don't give a fuck about how spending 15 minutes with Tim Tebow can change your life. LOL Like one of those videos, the host was mocking that calling him the Dahli Tebow.

But yea, remember the first florida player who just pointed for a first down? Got unsportsmanlike conduct. The announcers BASHED him. Then when Tebow had that lil 7 yd First down, he goes all crazy doing the Ray Lewis dance and shit and the announces like "THERE HE GOES AGAIN!! LOOK AT THAT PASSION!" lol

it makes you hate the guy. Florida fans were saying makes them kinda queasy too. When he flops all will be good. It was the same with Vince Young his first two years in the NFL.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 01-16-09, 01:44 PM   #135
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
ahh ok..i thought it was dude that made that retarded ass comment. Oh well...theres a lot of shit talking that goes on during a game...he gator chomped..it wasnt the most classy thing he could do....but im not exactly one that should be speaking on this subject...seeing as when someone talks shit to me during a game...im not exactly the most sportsman-like person of all.

LOL I bet. Judging from that chapter you sent. haha

But i mean, preaching the morals he preaches then he goes and does all the shit he does on the field.

Can't wait till next year, when Bradford owns him in the heisman again. And he finishes 3rd behind McCoy. lol

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ