RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-05, 07:23 PM   #1
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The WORST Thing has happened to me

IP: 4E3C C11B

mannnn.. the day has finally come... As i type, i am also packing up my mini studio setup... worth around 800 dollars in value...

Calamity A.K.A Hoops A.K.A Phoenix, is forcebly retiring from his unestablished hobby/career as a hip/Hop/Rap Emcee....

ok.. my parents have said that if i didnt score really high on act and sat shits.. that i was supposed to be studying and shit, that they would ban me from making music... and so the day has come.. i am only a junior in highschool and im 16 years old.. but i mean i did fuck up a lil bit.. i have a pretty good gpa.. but still this test is majooorr...

from here on, i will no longer be able to make songs, do collabs, or even fuckin cypher....man this shit feels like my dog died or something.. for real.. i love rap like a brother ... shits brung tears to my eyes for real tho.... i dont even cry when i break bones and shit.. thas how serious this is.. maybe not to them.. but to me this is fucking horrible....

my computer is also being takent away.. im not grounded from leavin the house and partying and shit.. but the computer/Studio has been taken back......... so , i cant do shit ne more...
List of emcees i wanted to work with:
tha Q - even tho i gave ya shit for a while, you still got talent and i would have wanted to drop some hot shit with you man.. to bad shit turned out the way it did..

tito - maaannnnn you dope.. thats word.. if you ever perfect ya flow, you'd be signed.. for real..i aint d/r'ing or anything.. a style is just so fresh, not ya usual underground head... you hot.. keep droppin man..

spul - we always talked.. but i dont think we ever dropped shit together man.. mainly my fault.. ay if you ever get a chance, loop my verse for holidays on the beat i sent you and lay down ya shit man.. i asked you a while back.. but since i wont be around or able to do it.. i hope u can man.. word..

ayo Before i go tho man, i need to give a shout out to some people..... thers no order.. just who ever came ot my head first.. niggas who made this shit mad fun and kept it real...

Seven - maaan.. when i first met you son, you were my idol and shit.. i thought u had the illest quality and shit son.... haha.. word.. we collabed alot man.. and everything..cat that helped a nigga with his shit alot helped me elevate alot man.... i owe alot of my sound to you... i hope ya site and ya shit get off the ground so u can come scoop a nigga up!!! and you know its vise versa with that shit.. and ima be on aim everyonce ina while... so holla at me if u on man.. we can catch up sorta haha.. on the real tho man.. keep doin you and fuck hater one the real...be eeeeeezzzzzzz

Phenom aka my bitch :-P - maaaannn.. i talked to you earlier this morning man.. i didnt know shit was gonna pop off liek this tho.. the bad news just came.. man, ima have to bribe my my peoples to let me do this last verse hahahah...ima get you that shit if it kills me or i have to go to a studio and get the 30 minutes it takes to spit this shit lol.. so dont woorry.. this shits gonna get done!!.. but same as seven - you held it down like paper weights man.. we connected on some real shit.. you understood me and i understood you... like I said, man.. you ever get that label up ( the u know.. lol), ima be on aim when i do my homework.. holla at a nigga...

Triple N - you helped me out the most lyrically... out of all the peeps, ne where.. you were the one who told me how it was regardless of how you thought i'd take it lol....i liek that.. even tho i thought u were a lil hard on them lol...its came out the best in the end.. real coo cat to talk to o aim.. nice to hear about another baller

Empire - First off.. i know you all love to hate em..but if u ever talked to bruh and he aint beefing with you, he a pretty aight lil nigga.. i dont agree with my mans alot,. but he still a cool nigga.. maan.. ima have to see what i can do about gettin in the studio and shit -_-... but its w/e.. ima holla atcha

diabolic - my nigga for real lol..man we always on aim clownin.. haha u one coo mawfucka lol.. you got mad potential.. man i advise u to do YOUR thing.. you kow what im talkin bout to lol...

OMB - man... omg.. this sucks.. we have talked on aim, and we been like cool as shit man.. the only nigga i talk on aim with regularity with..like everytime im on..we always chat and clown man.. felt like i didnt meat you thru the net .. feels like you my nigga for real. man.. gonna suck..no more cypherin...ahhhh we had the most fun man..word...word to multis

Sorry to any1 i missed.. a phew more names fore i go, ladyfiya - coo coo person,virue!!! road buddy man...sry no more time .. ima miss this shit..rap was my LIFE.. aight man..

-Calam AKA Phoenix - Orginally Hoops.....

Signin out for good..................................

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 01-23-05, 07:27 PM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

You'll be back in 4 months! Summer yo!

But damn... -_- .. noo more cyphers -_- .. nooo more clownin -_-

If you ever need samples though, www.samples.com
Old 01-23-05, 07:43 PM   #3
dOpEbOi 210
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 286C B22D

Lmfao At A Nigga Gettin Emotional N Cryin Ova Gettin A Computer Takin Up...mayb Now U Can Find A Real Studio N Make Rela Muzik Instead Of Dis Rv Bs...
Send a message via AIM to dOpEbOi 210 Send a message via Yahoo to dOpEbOi 210   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 07:50 PM   #4
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
IP: EB8D 9EAC

^^^^^^shut the fuck up "dopeboi"....your a faggot....leave immediately........sorry to see you go man.....i would feel the same way if i couldnt rap no more......im sure its hard.....

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 07:52 PM   #5
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

i for damn sure wouldnt cry

WTF did you get on ya SATs

Get Soul-Clapped with Cold Raps
Freestyles with E-Style

1x Punchline League Champion

First Open Mic -" RV's State Of Mind"

Quote:
MC: Representative of Hip Hop Culture
Rapper: Representative of Corporate Interests
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 07:54 PM   #6
dOpEbOi 210
Light Weight

xactly man...i mean its a rap WEBSITE...i mean how many niggas hea eva landed a real deal...find a real studio..n hit dat beat box n shit mayn
Send a message via AIM to dOpEbOi 210 Send a message via Yahoo to dOpEbOi 210   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 07:58 PM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Quote:
Originally Posted by dOpEbOi 210
xactly man...i mean its a rap WEBSITE...i mean how many niggas hea eva landed a real deal...find a real studio..n hit dat beat box n shit mayn

Man the fuck you talkin about... "cheah nigga xactly finda deal yo hittup d stoodio its so eazy i did it"

Man you got no idea about anything, and youre wack as fuck... You dont know how shit works, and your an idiot.

Not everybody can hire a studio every fuckin day you rich fag... and it ISNT easy to get a deal.. Maybe people need to oh... i dunno.. PRACTICE.. Shit id be angry if i didnt have my PC .. cos thats the only way I can rap.. same with calam..
Old 01-23-05, 08:13 PM   #8
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

my ma wouldnt ban rap. because she knows how much i love it and how dedicated i am to it. but thats koo...

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 08:14 PM   #9
dOpEbOi 210
Light Weight

Lmao At A Nigga Assumin Im Rich...nigga Tryna Play Tha Me Against Tha World Card...nigga Stfu U Aint Bout Shit...i Mean Honestly...wen Did I Say It Was Ez To Get Signed???...wen Did I Say I Got A Deal???...n Thas Sad If All U Can Do Is Spit A Text Verse Online N Think U Gully....*smh* At A Nigga Tryna Act Like He Had Hardships...u Dont Kno Tha First Thing Bout It Son...wun Yaself
Old 01-23-05, 08:20 PM   #10
Mix & Match
Tight.

IP: C959 12E0

^stfu seriously I will e-kill you for texting like that.
Send a message via MSN to Mix & Match   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 08:22 PM   #11
dOpEbOi 210
Light Weight

uhhhhhhh.....?? speechless at a nigga usin tha word "e-kill"
Old 01-23-05, 08:48 PM   #12
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: F9B7 5959

Man if my mom banned me from rap and my computer I'd cry as well. Dopeboi he was crying because his music is being taken away, not just his computer.
Old 01-23-05, 08:54 PM   #13
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 070D 64A6

dopeboi stfu before I merk ya ass. Newbie bitch.

Calam - you my boy, and someday we gotta get together and record together in the booth, or hit a stage man. Honestly one of the dopest cats I ever met online dun. You, me, and Sev ran this site for 2004. Word. Stay up, get your schoolin right, and get at ya boy when you actually can get back rapping nucca. You know my contacts.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 08:54 PM   #14
dOpEbOi 210
Light Weight

his music aint bein takin away...he can write...shit...aint dat hard...he prolly got instrumentals on CDs...write 2 them...that EZ...n i mean shit...he 16...he get a job...save money til he move out...buy his own comp....den he set...no more cryin fa ol boi
Old 01-23-05, 08:55 PM   #15
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: D906 82AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dOpEbOi 210
Lmfao At A Nigga Gettin Emotional N Cryin Ova Gettin A Computer Takin Up...mayb Now U Can Find A Real Studio N Make Rela Muzik Instead Of Dis Rv Bs...

Then why are you here???

damn man i feel you bro... i got C's and D's but fuck my parents dont care.. just as long as i dont get 3 F's in my report card......

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote