RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-04, 11:59 PM   #16
s.t.r.o.b.e
This is my first post!

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ABE5 5A5C

nooooo! al sharpton said us black folks get reparatons...vote for him. IM DOPER!!!
Old 10-12-04, 12:00 AM   #17
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

IP: 1EDC 673C

id vote for nobody cuz they all lairs man
Old 10-12-04, 12:51 AM   #18
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.t.r.o.b.e
nooooo! al sharpton said us black folks get reparatons...vote for him. IM DOPER!!!

WTF!!!!!! ur pretty fuckin white in ur mugshot man....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 10-12-04, 07:51 AM   #19
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: E198 D20B

Well, i say Kerry just to keep bush out.. no matter all the faults Kerry may have, atleast he doesn't cheat to win..
Old 10-12-04, 08:12 AM   #20
KiTTie
Aint Afraid To Slaughter

IP: 1BA0 E69C

im running 4 president! drugs and concieled weapons r now legal!!!! lets CELEBRATE!!!

ThE NeW kIdS oN tHe BlOcK SuCk A lOt Of DiCk
BoY-gIrL gRoUpS MaKe Me SiCk
AnD I cAn'T WaIt TiL i CaTcH aLl U FaGgOtS iN PuBlIc
ImA LoVe It

Old 10-12-04, 06:58 PM   #21
Ragnarok
...The Four Horsemen...

Text Record: 8-1
IP: 7821 C032

LOL Al Sharpton Done With.....

|Atrocious|
|Corruptive|Depraved|
|Heinous|Malevolent|Sinister|

That's pretty fucking evil to me.....

Apocalypse.... In a different kind of way...
Old 10-12-04, 07:12 PM   #22
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 183F 8D72

Quote:
Originally Posted by :.anxiety.:
Kerry can pronounce shit... He said "Idear" not "Idea"... And at least Bush gives off that, real person feel... When does Kerry make you laugh... There was a part of the debates where kerry mentioned Bush's Timber Company... Bush said "I own a timber company? Thats news to me... Want some wood?" Some funny shit... Oh yeah, and Kerry is such a dumbass it isnt even funny, some guy handed him a gun at one of his rallies, and Kerry held it up in the air... But... He voted against the use of that same gun... So if you vote for Kerry, we are all likely to be more stupid...

nah, anxiety- it's Bush that's the stupid one, he thinks there are more than one internet.. he's like why don't you people check the "internets", does Farenheit 9/11 ring a bell to anybody- Bush is disturbin'.. he sits on his ass on a vacation when an adviser gave him a document forewarnin' him about the 9/11 attack, however, he can't take pressure so he vacations and comes back to Fl and start "fake" reading to an all black school, like he's smart and he actually gives a shit about black people, which he doesn't.. then when he gets informed he waits to see if Cheney comes dressed in a Superman suit to tell him what to do.. As tough as Bush tries to make himself look on t.v. he looks more dumb, plus all he tryna do is scare the shit outta people sayin' there are threats where there aren't... and guess who's in cahoots with Bin Ladin- the whole Bush family.. got pictures of the whole gang together eating porridge and shit.. He gon' keep tellin' everybody that we're in danger and shit just so people could vote him...

Kerry got problems with his eyebrows and shit, but he makes a whole lot more sense then Bush, plus it doesn't take another 4 years to make up the promises for the first four....... and for the pope's and shit tellin' everybody it's a sin to vote Kerry, i feel sorry for abortion ain't cool with me but lettin' our soldiers die by the day over sum bullshit is worse... both are deaths but what's more exclusive? ...
Old 10-12-04, 07:15 PM   #23
Ragnarok
...The Four Horsemen...

Text Record: 8-1
IP: 7821 C032

Yeah, Bush Is a Idiot.... Kerry Has A lot More Sense......

|Atrocious|
|Corruptive|Depraved|
|Heinous|Malevolent|Sinister|

That's pretty fucking evil to me.....

Apocalypse.... In a different kind of way...
Old 10-12-04, 07:37 PM   #24
JackOfAllTradez
Phlogiston

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 29DB 69F4

bush because he actually knows what he is doing...kerrys an ass....
Old 10-12-04, 07:39 PM   #25
JackOfAllTradez
Phlogiston

Quote:
Originally Posted by [~*Lady Fiya*~]
nah, anxiety- it's Bush that's the stupid one, he thinks there are more than one internet.. he's like why don't you people check the "internets", does Farenheit 9/11 ring a bell to anybody- Bush is disturbin'.. he sits on his ass on a vacation when an adviser gave him a document forewarnin' him about the 9/11 attack, however, he can't take pressure so he vacations and comes back to Fl and start "fake" reading to an all black school, like he's smart and he actually gives a shit about black people, which he doesn't.. then when he gets informed he waits to see if Cheney comes dressed in a Superman suit to tell him what to do.. As tough as Bush tries to make himself look on t.v. he looks more dumb, plus all he tryna do is scare the shit outta people sayin' there are threats where there aren't... and guess who's in cahoots with Bin Ladin- the whole Bush family.. got pictures of the whole gang together eating porridge and shit.. He gon' keep tellin' everybody that we're in danger and shit just so people could vote him...

Kerry got problems with his eyebrows and shit, but he makes a whole lot more sense then Bush, plus it doesn't take another 4 years to make up the promises for the first four....... and for the pope's and shit tellin' everybody it's a sin to vote Kerry, i feel sorry for abortion ain't cool with me but lettin' our soldiers die by the day over sum bullshit is worse... both are deaths but what's more exclusive? ...

what is this...this is juss bull that kerry wants you to believe...
Old 10-12-04, 07:40 PM   #26
JackOfAllTradez
Phlogiston

truthfully i wouldnt vote at all....but if id have to it would be bush...
Old 10-12-04, 08:27 PM   #27
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: A0DC A88A

kerry for president
Old 10-12-04, 08:28 PM   #28
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

Text Record: 21-6
IP: 2245 8433

*Shakes head* Damn, I'm black and i still am votin for bush

I turned 18 in july, so i think imma go vote this year...

Kerry is a pussy, and is all about gettin the allies at the table and using smart force and waiting till france says we should do sometin... bush takes action fast, and even kerry said sadam was a threat to our country..

Imagine how much ya'll would hate bush if we hadn't invaded Iraq and sadam nuked us..

Kerry contradicts himself all the time, and at one time supports somethin and then the next moment he changes it... kerry is all talk, and says he'll turn this country around the right way.. how do we know he won't do the same things bush did? And have ya'll noticed, after Iraq there hasn't been a single attack on US soil...

I think bush is a man of his word and will turn this country around, after all he has had 4 years of experience
Old 10-12-04, 08:30 PM   #29
JackOfAllTradez
Phlogiston

think about this

kerry says what hes gonna do but never says how hes gonna do it...so whats gonna happen when he gets into office...

bush has experience and in this election thats what matters...
Old 10-12-04, 08:50 PM   #30
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by :.anxiety.:
Kerry can pronounce shit... He said "Idear" not "Idea"... And at least Bush gives off that, real person feel... When does Kerry make you laugh... There was a part of the debates where kerry mentioned Bush's Timber Company... Bush said "I own a timber company? Thats news to me... Want some wood?" Some funny shit... Oh yeah, and Kerry is such a dumbass it isnt even funny, some guy handed him a gun at one of his rallies, and Kerry held it up in the air... But... He voted against the use of that same gun... So if you vote for Kerry, we are all likely to be more stupid...

I pray to god you're not old enough to vote.

dumb ass

Oh, and all y'all kids need to STFU...ur not old enough to vote anyway...so click on deez nutz!

bitches
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote