RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Frito or mofo?
Frito 0 0%
this_mofo_aint_playin 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-03, 11:38 PM   #1
Rap~Man

Frito V$ mofo

IP: C1DA C961

yea ok lets do this

5-15 lines
no dr,crew,or hate votes in this battle
must keep good flow
Old 11-28-03, 11:40 PM   #2
Frito

IP: 0C6C 3BCA

checkin in................................................ .................................................. ........................who's first?
Old 11-28-03, 11:43 PM   #3
Frito

u there man............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ............
Old 11-29-03, 12:08 AM   #4
da boxa
short-n-hard

IP: 8EB8 B942

lets see this shit go down, i can see frito gettin munched on like a bureto, but i dont know if he got skills yet, we'll see what happens......................... i'll be back to vote later...................
Old 11-29-03, 12:30 AM   #5
Rap~Man

fuck ur name is Frito, i thought that frito's were chips that have that fucking guy on the bag he be fucking chester cheetio/
like taco bell all they serve is those god damn boreto's, they smell like a fuckin Frito's meato, after he gets done beatin it yo//-1
fuckin see my shit that you can't recall, just getting smashed can't remember how much i drank of that god damn alcohol/
like fixes in france your a fuckin cheesey grease ball, that cant fuckin spell worth shit its a frit not a mother fuckin frito ya'll//-2
my new shiit is starting to fuckin elevate, so now i don't have to fucking worry about using small words cuz i dont abrevate/
fucking leave you out in the cold and make it so u have to masterbate, just to keep warm cuz i'll b the 1 to dominate//-3
you challenged me on rb and know you'll see that you should have payed thoses fees, my impact will b worse the 7 seas/
like a lightning storm i'll have you trembling on your knees, you holdin a kite with metal on the end oh wait thats a set of keys//-4
this fool will take my lines and try and simulate, he had better contemplate, cause i'll leave him in a terriblin state, of devistate/
you know by the time i'm done here that it's gonna be heavy worse then a set of weights, be a killer like norman batez//-5
Old 11-29-03, 12:43 AM   #6
Frito

checkin in................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........
Old 11-29-03, 12:52 AM   #7
Rap~Man

don't take all night there new guy............................................... .
.................................................. ..........................
Old 11-29-03, 12:55 AM   #8
SavingGrace

IP: F4FC D923

shit was long dawg. good tho, learn to spell a lil better, hard to read. no offense
SG................................................ ....
Send a message via AIM to SavingGrace   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-03, 12:55 AM   #9
.Iknoevel.
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 29EC BEEB

pretty good verse mofo...just change ya struct and dont make ya lines so long....its good to have a nice flow with longer lines but those are too long....

ill hit this shit up later when the otha guy posts....

check out my battle vs mc profit and drop a honest vote...thanks

...Gone...
Old 11-29-03, 12:59 AM   #10
Frito

You talk like you r a killer like John Wayne Gacy, but wasnt that you the other day when I saw you shopping in the little boy's aisle of Macy's/ This aint your parade, people on this site will know i wont have to beat you with my words, just charades// I knew you would make fun of my nickname, but your girl was over here the other night making fun of your dick game/ Parlez Vous Francais, whats that you say, you speak the dicklish language? Get outta here, vamoose, your vanished, you just became vanquished// Your a mofo that aint playin nothing but the rest of these mc's/ bow down to me, your master, now bitch on your knees// And I do masturbate to keep me warm, and I do dominate to bring the calm/, and i do need to be inebriated to fuck your mom// Just keep the name in mind, Frito/ Hey Everybody hold up my sign that says Im 1-0.
Old 11-29-03, 01:01 AM   #11
Given Light.
Given Light

IP: CDE1 C6EF

Nice and long bro but shit's hard to read or I just need glasses aight...................................peace
Old 11-29-03, 01:04 AM   #12
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP: 8D7B 43DF

My vote is goin to mofo, because he came harder. And I just liked his verse better all around. It was easier to read givin the cirumstances.

Vote - Mofo

Return the favor and vote on the battle in ma sig hommies...

OUT

-High Class a.k.a Confusion

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)

Old 11-29-03, 01:06 AM   #13
.Iknoevel.
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 29EC BEEB

My battle

^^hit that up honestly then i will come back and hit this up honestly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Gone...
Old 11-29-03, 01:13 AM   #14
Given Light.
Given Light

IP: CDE1 C6EF

My vote I'm gonna have to say goes to mofo. It hit alot harder and the ending was damn nice. I'd have to say frito your gonna be 0-1 sorry bro. . .
Old 11-29-03, 01:14 AM   #15
Rap~Man

yo envy i did man but it's not letin me vote i'm gonna pm alldig and see what he can do bout it...................