RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > The Rap Game
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-05, 09:22 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Miscellaneous predictons, breeze, and shit talking.

IP: F08E 48C2

For starters, who are you guys predicting will get bounced this round?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X  
Old 10-31-05, 09:35 PM   #2
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EF25 E8E6

Tell you what... it won't be me, that's for damn sure... my squad got some things in the works for da A-Team, nah mean... at the same time... i'm watching my back... i done seen a few of my ideas been leaked already... don't know how... but i think somebody on the A-Team know what i'm talking about... ya better get at me hard cuz i owe y'all one... werdage

as far as getting bounced in the first?... I'm thinking mad knight or DQ... no hate... but they own squad don't even think they strong enough to spit in the first round... want them to do a hook and shyt...lmao...that's wild... no faith in ya team mates???... damn... better hope they don't mess around and be a deciding vote on ya departure...lol... personally, i hope the tables do turn on them... i always gotta go with the underdogs, nah mean?

on another note... wuddup tito?, IDH?and whoever else i'm cool with over there... don't take shyt to heart ...i still luh y'all...lol

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"

Last edited by <)-(> : 10-31-05 at 10:06 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE  
Old 10-31-05, 10:46 PM   #3
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8A95 F5F4

word nigga i feel you..nothin to it..just business . lol but as for my predictions on who gets cut? I'll keep that to myself . But i think it was DQ and MK who decided to do the hook themselves..I'm assuming??....i dunno tho alot of decisions being made when i aint around ..i guess its cuz i be at work all day lol but ne who..Good luck to all ya fuckaz...
wattup the gram..get at me on aim sometime nigga..

II LayDeMc II

Old 10-31-05, 11:11 PM   #4
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2029 97B3

I think that..................someone is gonna win. And there is a SLIGHT possibility that someone will lose.

Old 10-31-05, 11:58 PM   #5
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 3DC8 5988

^ werd, I'm with Mr. States The Obvious

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity  
Old 11-01-05, 04:00 AM   #6
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: EF25 E8E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
word nigga i feel you..nothin to it..just business . lol but as for my predictions on who gets cut? I'll keep that to myself . But i think it was DQ and MK who decided to do the hook themselves..I'm assuming??....i dunno tho alot of decisions being made when i aint around ..i guess its cuz i be at work all day lol but ne who..Good luck to all ya fuckaz...
wattup the gram..get at me on aim sometime nigga..

II LayDeMc II

nah...cuz MK wanted to spit and he was asking dudes why he couldn't... someone replied with"cuz we need our strong spitters to rep" or some shyt like that... basically keeping MK and DQ in the background... the nice way of saying..."we don't want y'all fuckin up our shyt"... it's that real over there?..lmao... damn... i rather a nigga tell me i'm garbage then to try to play nice when i KNOW the nigga think i'm trash!... that shyt is disrespectful... a slap in da grill piece... me?...i'd battle the nigga who told me some shyt like that... then i'd throw his ass in the H2H and get his ass ejected from da tourney... then i'd laugh my muhfuggin ass off!!!! ...but that's just ME... nah mean?...lmao.. let me stop instigatin' shyt for dude black out and really go ballistic on his own crew... don't worry bout it DQ and MK... i got faith in you mofo's... as Martin Lawrence would say..."Y'all my muhfuggas!!!!!"

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE  
Old 11-01-05, 10:00 AM   #7
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 237A 5A3B

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
nah...cuz MK wanted to spit and he was asking dudes why he couldn't... someone replied with"cuz we need our strong spitters to rep" or some shyt like that... basically keeping MK and DQ in the background... the nice way of saying..."we don't want y'all fuckin up our shyt"... it's that real over there?..lmao... damn... i rather a nigga tell me i'm garbage then to try to play nice when i KNOW the nigga think i'm trash!... that shyt is disrespectful... a slap in da grill piece... me?...i'd battle the nigga who told me some shyt like that... then i'd throw his ass in the H2H and get his ass ejected from da tourney... then i'd laugh my muhfuggin ass off!!!! ...but that's just ME... nah mean?...lmao.. let me stop instigatin' shyt for dude black out and really go ballistic on his own crew... don't worry bout it DQ and MK... i got faith in you mofo's... as Martin Lawrence would say..."Y'all my muhfuggas!!!!!"

werd dawg

i came in this shit to try get better at audio not be pushed to the bakk to do the fucking hook

Old 11-01-05, 10:39 AM   #8
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 3702 D352

^if you came in this to get better in audio, then you dont have a chance.
and if you had any self respct for yourself, you would handle that situation in a battle.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out  
Old 11-01-05, 11:01 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: F466 562B

predictions...ima keep to myself...but i ain't goin no-where soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 11-01-05, 12:12 PM   #10
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

Now there is a lot of cocky talk...

But really...anybody can be booted out. I remember reading and explanation that the other team decides who gets voted out...so if your better at audio, you may have a greater chance of bein kicked out.
Old 11-01-05, 12:26 PM   #11
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C60A 1023

Just to clear the air, I don't mind doing the hook...it's basically same as 2 bar verse or whatever...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 11-01-05, 01:37 PM   #12
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

lol y everyone bein snide on mk n dq? they both kool... i would prefer to work with them more.. becuz i know em alot better. dont matter bout skill. its the heart. fuck the haters

..Open Mics..

Old 11-01-05, 01:51 PM   #13
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 3702 D352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
Just to clear the air, I don't mind doing the hook...it's basically same as 2 bar verse or whatever...

EXACTLY
Thats what Im saying.
it IS the same, but they wanted yall to do a hook not because its the same, but because they felt yall wasn't good enough to do a 4 or 5 bar verse

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out  
Old 11-01-05, 02:08 PM   #14
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C60A 1023

I know I'm weaker link of the team so I don't mind at all...all I want is for the squad to have a strong track...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 11-01-05, 03:21 PM   #15
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

Shit talking...

I took the biggest shit today...

[/more sarcasm]