RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-05, 04:37 PM   #1
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

Post ....Eminem?....

IP: BCE7 51D6

i was spittin with some dudes in my crew when another guy said eminem dosent deserve to be a rapper...and im kinna feelin him cos..

if it wasnt for blacks who started the whole rap shit he wudnt be where he is,i mean,eminem is white yo and he trynna act like he's black...thats more or less like being a wigger(no racism here)...he always disses his mom and thats fucked up...cos no matter how bad she musta been at least she didnt kill him b4 comin to earth and she decided to endure the 9months pain and shit...she did what she did outta frustration and for survival...so him gettin fame thru one way is kinna ball knocking...i heard he's a member of a black cult called "the panther" or "black panther"..w/e...its not fuckin right...cos from what i heard that cult is for blacks only and mayne the god fathers of rap werent white...in those days of slavery,when the blacks would gather to sing they'd get tortured and shit(we all know that black music started from the gospel to jazz and so on...this dude also said)by the whites...i know it aint his falt but mayne he dosent deserve the rap fame he got.and if u look at things from a racial perspective he's just like a white stone in the sac...and i got tons of peeps sayin fuck dr dre for bringin up a monotonous white guy...they say eminem is takin too much advantage of what he got...cos he got black niggas by his side now he feels he can diss whoever...yeah he may be tight but he's gatta keep it on the fuckin low..plus eminem always raps about the same things...and he always talkin about his daughter..mayn he aint the first man to have a daughter plus he couldnt hold a family and he lets the whole world know...thats not a gd reason to be proud...

to conclude eminem has just gatta keep it on the low and to me he's to be on the rick or pop level cos thats what his origins created...

what y'all think?

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 05:36 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2F7E C9FE

Eminem is a good rapper...that's all...I don't care about his mother n shit.If his mother is a nice lady n went through a lot for him......or w/e....I don't care.I only care about the quality of his music.

Kinda like sports..ty cobb n barry bonds were all assholes.But it didn't matter as they were/are the best players of all time.

SO all in all...it doesn't matter about whether or not he is a bad person...it's about his music.And eminem makes good music...so that's all.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 05:38 PM   #3
Whys That?
Banned: Biting

IP: 5285 DC82

I think you put to much thought into somthing that doesnt matter
Old 08-22-05, 05:39 PM   #4
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
I think you put to much thought into somthing that doesnt matter

was critising her neccesary?=\
Old 08-22-05, 05:40 PM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: AFBE FE00

Why the FUCK is this in cerebral approach?

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 08-22-05, 05:41 PM   #6
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Why the FUCK is this in cerebral approach?

Well then move where it belongs=\
Old 08-22-05, 05:45 PM   #8
Whys That?
Banned: Biting

IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
was critising her neccesary?=\

was quoting me in hopes to get some e-pussy neccesary?
Old 08-22-05, 05:52 PM   #9
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
was quoting me in hopes to get some e-pussy neccesary?

LMAO!!....yes it was homie
Old 08-22-05, 06:10 PM   #10
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh wtf???? i dont mean to sterotype the site....... but 90% of the people here are cuz of Eminem and 8 Mile and shit....... Im not sayin thats a bad thing..... but even alotta black people didnt think about rappin before Eminem (Along with Shady-Aftermath) made Hip Hop the new Pop music..... wen u turn on the radio now and look at the Billboard 100, its no longer the Backstreet Boys and NSync....... its Rap.... and wen did this change occur? Almost at the exact same time Eminem blew up.... and carried into wen 50 cent got on the scene. blah

and he makes good music....... just cause u think he doesnt deserve to be "takin advantage" of all the black people (as u make it sound like) has nothin to do with it...... i mean shit, back in the old days, artists like Frank Sinatra never wrote any song they sang..... werent they taken advantage of the people who wrote for them??? Obviously, but does anyone give a fuck? Not really... i dont see the point in my own argument besides the fact that his personal life shouldnt matter, along with his skin color....... Do u think blacks fought for their rights that long just to try and segregate themselves again????

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-22-05, 06:18 PM   #11
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

Shut the fuck up...

I dont like Eminem nomore because hes sold out...but what your saying is racist basically..."Eminem acts black", and how are black people supposed to act?...exactly...there is no one way black people or white people act, you act the way your enviornment was reflected on you...stop stereotyping and stfu

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 08-22-05, 06:38 PM   #12
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 33C8 1AA5

SHUT UP BITCH LOL

Who are you to say how black people are to act, thats discrimination and as compose said stereotypical of uneducated, immature people like you, go read a book on blacks, there are intellectual and very different niggas compared to other black people....EMINEM FLAUNTS HIS SHIT, SAYIN YO YO YO AND SHIT......BUT MALCOLM X DIDNT, HES BLACK, SO COMPARED TO URE BULLSHIT MALCOLM AINT BLACK???

.................learn summin
Old 08-22-05, 07:02 PM   #13
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
SHUT UP BITCH LOL

Who are you to say how black people are to act, thats discrimination and as compose said stereotypical of uneducated, immature people like you, go read a book on blacks, there are intellectual and very different niggas compared to other black people....EMINEM FLAUNTS HIS SHIT, SAYIN YO YO YO AND SHIT......BUT MALCOLM X DIDNT, HES BLACK, SO COMPARED TO URE BULLSHIT MALCOLM AINT BLACK???

.................learn summin

werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 08-22-05, 07:20 PM   #14
ILL!
Yes I'm ILL

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 4B1D FBA2

lmao...i agree how can you seriuosly act black...

U ndestructable Emcees
trigga town inc
Send a message via AIM to ILL!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 07:46 PM   #15
Magic5

IP: C24F C8EB

This thread is fucking retarded.

He's more or less a "wigger?" He acts black?

How the fuck can you say he doesn't DESERVE to be a rapper? It's not like there is a bar that won't let white people rap.. for the sole reason that they're white. You are a complete peice of shit for even giving that implication.

I'm not going to bullshit anybody here.. cause yeah, 8 Mile did influence me. The Marshal Mathers LP did influence me. I think he sucks now, but to say he doesn't DESERVE everything that he's gotten is just insane.

He's gone from rags to riches. Turned nothing but a love for a music into something.

And all you have to say is "he bitches about his mom and loves his daughter. He tries to act black and doesn't deserve to rap."

That's complete bullshit. I'll never look down on a man who can make something out of himself.