RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-04, 02:10 AM   #1
Fahrenheit
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The Chicago Revolution.....Roll Or Get Rolled Over

IP: BD3C 891F

If yall muthafukkas ain't know by now, Chicago is taking this rap shit over in 2004. It's been a long time coming and we here for sure. Kanye West has definately been tha man everybody's been running to to get a radio or album hit, Twista has been featuring on other people's shit, Kels has been burning up billboard, Common told yall nigga hip hop ain't dead, and not to mention the thousands of young, hungry niggas like me coming in the game on some takeova shit. Chicago is my home, I been reppin it for tha past 19 years. It's tha best city in the world. If yall ain't know by now, we on tha rise like a cake in tha oven.

It's like this, if you ain't feelin tha Chi, it's either you roll wit us or get rolled over. I had to get this shit off my chest. Out of this whole site like 75% of yall niggas whack as fukk in every aspect. Yall don't know real hip hop and yall probably some suburbanite, closed neighborhoods, trust fund bitches who just happen to be watching TRL and saw 50 on their. Fukk that, if yall can't relate with tha streetz, yall ain't hip hop. Don't give me that unity on a different levels bullshit, Fukk Yall. Chicago is the most dangerous, murderous, and hostile cities in the world. I ain't just ain't talking about the words itself. This site needs to get separated, and I'ma let yall bitch ass niggas know off bat, I'm dropping nothing but the hottest beats and rhymes. I'm separating the hot niggas from the not niggas. I'ma start naming bitches and calling out wannabes. If you reading this and getting mad, you the muthafukka I'm definately talking about. But if you reading this and feeling what I"m saying, you in the 25% of real niggas on here.

Just something I had to say.............

Officially repping Platinum Land, Chi-Town Stand UP!!
Old 04-09-04, 08:27 AM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 0F7A 2931

^^^ Chi-Town sucks......lol. You got too much emotion for your own good. You might wanna call out some newbs before you get your ass handed to you by some vets........ just a suggestion......lol
Old 04-09-04, 02:24 PM   #3
Fahrenheit
New to RB

^^^ Stop playing, if you think that writing out your motherfukking rhymes and battling somebody actually makes you an MC or rapper, you are seriously mistaken. Kid whenever you ready, I can definately let you have the business. Since I ain't even battled in 2 years in text. Let's do it if you ready bitch.

Old 04-09-04, 03:06 PM   #4
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 4289 77F4

Yo I respect chi-town but I don't respect dickriding, fakeass, follower, cpu thugs like you. You define the word bitch! you might live in the chi but I bet you ain't rollin' wit the real niggas in ya city. You the cornball nigga thats scared to walk down the block where the real thugs be at cuz you kno they'll beat ya ass an rob you. You ain't a thug stop dreaming about being one. Stop lying to yourself real thugs don't have to prove they a thug, people already know. Jus think about all the real nigga's in the chi dem niggas don't run around screaming "I'm a thug" you know why wannabe? Cuz everybody in his hood already knows he is, he ain't gotta prove shit!! You should get fucked up for even posting that bitch shit!
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-04, 03:14 PM   #5
Fahrenheit
New to RB

Nigga, ya never heard me say I'm a thug. I saying my city is the shit point blank, period. As far as me, nigga I'm from 10 tre all the way. B4 then I was residing in Robbins, 13 five niggas. And b4 that, I was on tha low end of tha Chi at 46th and King Dr. So don't talk to me about being scared to walk down the street. NIgga I stay right down the street from where Kanye is from. I walked through K-Town wit my hat to tha right. Whats good? But I ain't gotta prove my hood, bitches like you know to respect my gangsta.

If you a real nigga, like I said in the original thread, you wouldn't be getting on here talking that shit you talking. My point is perfectly proven, yall niggas can't read and move on. Only the niggas who getting mad the bitches. Respect for niggas who feel like I feel.

Old 04-09-04, 04:09 PM   #6
SINISTER
Under Oath

Text Record: 21-14
IP: E034 DBC6

To many pepole trien to b rappers now a days
Vs Mystic
Send a message via AIM to SINISTER   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-04, 05:05 PM   #7
Fahrenheit
New to RB

Thats what tha fukk I'm talking about right there^^^ Niggas trying to be hard and trying t be rappers.

Old 04-11-04, 05:51 PM   #8
Fahrenheit
New to RB

Upp this thread

Old 04-11-04, 07:24 PM   #9
Shadows edge
retired.

Text Record: 20-11
IP: 75F5 BDD1

rofl man... who the fuck you think you are acting so fucking ghetto. yeah im a white boy from the burbs but how the fuck would you know.. i could say "yo i cut your throat, bitch" and act tough if i wanted to, but this is the fucking internet, so grow a pair, win a battle or stfu about calling people out.
Old 04-13-04, 05:36 AM   #10
Fahrenheit
New to RB

IP: 4289 77F4

See, my 3:1 ratio proves right. This cat^^^right here missing the whole point. But this Naperville thug must be real hard.

Peep, I ain't trying to battle none of yall bcuz only about 25% of yall got skills. But I'll battle u in an audio battle. Yes, I'm callin u out!!!!!

Old 04-13-04, 07:15 PM   #11
NorKoastal
New to RB

IP: 524F 7E43

Chi got some heat right now... On a Hip Hop knowledge level though. Kanye and Common. Everybody knows Twistas album was not close to the last one. The hardest area right now is ATL.. They got the torch.... Took it from Jay, who took it from Em, who tok it from Cash Money, who took it from P, Who took it from Pac, who got it handed from Death Row......
Old 04-13-04, 09:54 PM   #12
missy
New to RB

much luv for chi-town

IP: B498 633B

Yo chi-town is my home town and im feelin what my nigga was sayin.Ima female but i see the shit that be going on and be out there as a witness.To them haters who gives a fuck if you downin chi-town,we be representin and every mothafucka who rappin when it's time to give a shout out to a city we be in that category.Chi-town got some of the rawest mc's and we comin up.Killin,Fighten,gangs and shit like that all goes down.But we got some of the best shit expected to,we the best city own give no fuck what nobody say this my hometown and we makin it happen.Chi-town be makin you niggas ly-down.
Old 04-14-04, 12:20 AM   #13
Shadows edge
retired.

Text Record: 20-11
IP: 75F5 BDD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit
See, my 3:1 ratio proves right. This cat^^^right here missing the whole point. But this Naperville thug must be real hard.

Peep, I ain't trying to battle none of yall bcuz only about 25% of yall got skills. But I'll battle u in an audio battle. Yes, I'm callin u out!!!!!

I'd love to man but I don't have a mic. But no, I'm not a Naperville thug, and I'm not hard. I'm white, and I'm from the suburbs, and I'm college majoring in math and physics. I come on here between classes because I like to battle and I like to write rap. It's you that's missing the whole fucking point, which is that the anonymity of the internet insures that no matter how much of a "thug nigga" you claim to be, it doesn't fucking matter unless you manage to find a way to pop an cap in someone's ass over the internet. Ya heard?
Old 04-14-04, 01:15 PM   #14
Dtay
Banned: Cheating

IP: C024 E429

fuck the chi detroit 4 life
Send a message via Yahoo to Dtay   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-04, 01:16 PM   #15
Dtay
Banned: Cheating

IP: C024 E429

only person they got is kayne and he weak u herd that cd dropout more like drop in the gabarge
Send a message via Yahoo to Dtay   Reply With Quote