RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-05, 02:07 PM   #1
Black D.™
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Kindred Euphoria Presents: Black D.™ - Fragmented Vision

IP: 11C3 7E3B

…“They say a picture's worth a thousand words… but what happens, when those words are worth nothing?”…

...Sit and recover lyrics once stored away, although more decay, called upon and then extracted, putting the pen to tablets til there's really nothing more to say..
The Lord awaits, line up and let patience settle in the sickening mist.. He who controls these strokes illuminates the darkest depths with the flip of a switch;
Now, watch as time's digital beeps halt -- Make us question if the ticking exists, Black'll bare arms and have all hands on deck at a flick of the wrist..
Skimmin' the list: Honored guests witness divine passionate write-ins, Y'all eager bystanders grab a moment's focus, and leave it stashed in ya eyelids..
Flashin a slight grin, come now -- the deepest flows get conquered, I'll slay atlantis, mounted on a praying mantis; Raid the palace and show y'all a Clash of the Titans!

...Masses are fightin, but all agree - i'm a cut above Satan, Gated Hatred seeps out of pressured cracks - Although, we've caught the love waitin.
Sought to bust statements, assortments of speech birthed for and nurtured; have your ‘mindframe bent out of shape’ without ‘thoughts of frustration’..
Fought unjust nations, though it seems the seams of our kingdom have withered to dead bricks, so: equipped with the 'magic of spell, check' me 'bring em to wizards to get fixed'..
Tragic and Hell bent, yes - It's been a lonely walk down this long hall, between strong walls that inaccurate shells dent,
Metalic intelligence.. Been outcasted from norm, so i perfect turmoil, crafting immaculate storms; the potion churns, boils, where my schematics are born..
It's a fact: You'd get torn, so please cease and desist before ya pieces are split, believe i reason w/ fists..
Pour salt in ya wounds, only time you seasoned in this; 'drop like ya cold to the core'? i'll play along, next you're 'falling thru to middle earth, by way of freezing abyss'!

...So, explain why only Heathens are rich, and the rest are left hopeless, washed up upon shore; Cuz the same dudes as me got the papes to help eat, but decided they'd rather floss up a lot more...
I'll cross up n stop wars, it's sick, but nowadays we're all too in-lawed to rape girls.. Darwin would 'turn over in his grave @ the site of our planet', and 'put a new spin on the ape world'...
Crews win in this fake world, celebrate the hate for people only known through codes in a system.. exploded n dissed em, bloated n pissed but -- you then see new routes, come to find reasons to cool out.. so i don't need to list em..
And I wrote it so listen, those images that sit in ya mind when ya mission is blind - I chizzle the lines, live n reside on the outskirts of the twisted n tried... Carrying fragmented views of every angle, all in hopes to form the bigger picture -- Of a vision defined.

seriously, fuck structure... but yeah.. & feed please.
Old 12-06-05, 03:46 PM   #2
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 1BAE 58E9

Drop two links to Two OM's you have left decent feedback on

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-05, 12:08 AM   #3
Black D.™
New to RV

IP: 1A3E 2555

Old 12-08-05, 05:41 PM   #4
Black D.™
New to RV

Old 12-08-05, 08:53 PM   #5
B.I.G.
B.I.G.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 3E96 BB1E

very deep... nice vocab

beautiful I must say.... but I had a hard time tryin to find a rythm.. fix the flow

Bizzacckkk
Old 12-09-05, 08:31 AM   #6
$Da BAttLeKinG$
History In Tha Making...

Text Record: 3-3
IP: D8D6 6933

Sup BD....This RD lol...Nice drop, fam....feelin dat deep serious shitt....holla at ya boi...1

...Don't Step To My Throne...
Send a message via AIM to $Da BAttLeKinG$   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-05, 08:34 AM   #7
Black D.™
New to RV

lol... s'good man... i think you fed this on RF too...

thanks yall.

bummmmmmp.
Old 12-09-05, 11:13 AM   #8
Dizzee Rascal
Middle Weight

Text Record: 8-4
IP: C40A 7675

This is phonix homie wassgud

Text on this site is complete ass man, i see people already questioning ur flow because its not set out

fgkfgfg
fgkl;fg;

Fucking homo's i prefer this structure, the word choice and flow was perfect imo

Quote at the start was sick

Pour salt in ya wounds, only time you seasoned in this; 'drop like ya cold to the core'? i'll play along, next you're 'falling thru to middle earth, by way of freezing abyss'!

dope

Sought to bust statements, assortments of speech birthed for and nurtured; have your ‘mindframe bent out of shape’ without ‘thoughts of frustration’..

sick

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216408

feed me bitchQ

Please vote and i will return the unbiased favour
Vs .Murdz.

Old 12-09-05, 05:14 PM   #9
Black D.™
New to RV

lol... quote was mine... on some philosophical shit.

s'good phon, good to see ya still around somewhere.. i know this site's text is ass, any site that uses the 2000 structure (except RW) is usually whack.

thanks for feed'n, bump....^
Old 12-11-05, 08:21 AM   #10
Black D.™
New to RV

bummmmmp... 47 views... damn.
Old 12-11-05, 01:27 PM   #11
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

Text Record: 6-3
IP: CCF3 0222

Nice drop man, and yah. Shit gets slept on here, madly.

Structure really isnt a big deal if you can get your eyes to jump from one word to the other. Whats that called?

Reading?

Anyways. I've been told the same shit. I ignore it, meh. I've had some really over the head pieces get shat on because some folks on RV cant understand it.

But onto your shit. Flow was abstract to what people are used too, but it was nice. Nice change indeed. Nice ass concept, you came at it fairly well too. Keep it comin' man RV could use some diversity.

Peace.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-05, 04:42 PM   #12
Black D.™
New to RV

word up man, thanks a lot..

uppppppp'z.