RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Marcianno 5 71.43%
Ripper 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-03, 05:27 PM   #1
Ripper

Marcianno Vs Ripper {Should Be Hot}

IP: EB43 7088

Same As What You Agreed In Bitch Slapped......
5-6 Bars/ 10-12 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Hate Votes
No Dick Ryding
No Feeding

You Gotta Check In Then Drop Within 20Mins......
I'll Check In Straight After You......

Good Luck......

And If Your Gonna Vote On This...Explain Your Vote THEN Poll Vote...Dont Say If We Vote On Your's You'll Vote On Our's...It Dont Work Like That...

Old 06-10-03, 05:28 PM   #2
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick

IP: 17BA BD61

I Drop Vote When You Two Drop Verse...

Hit Up http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=55541 With A Fair Vote For Me

Old 06-10-03, 05:33 PM   #3
Ripper

Look Man......Read What I Said On The First Post......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 06-10-03, 05:37 PM   #4
Marcianno

IP: 998A B6B1

aight i check in....- ill drop a 10-15 lines.. aight..??
you said 12.. but i dont think ill make abig diffrence..aight??

Old 06-10-03, 05:43 PM   #5
Ripper

Aight Cool......Check In......Since You Want 15 Lines......I'm Extending It To 25Mins...Not Coz Of the Lines But I Gotta Sort Sum Crew Shit Out Wit Xplicit......Dont Worry...Verse Will Be Up Around Dat Time......

Last edited by Ripper : 06-10-03 at 06:17 PM.

Old 06-10-03, 06:00 PM   #6
Ripper

Aight......New Crew......New Style......New Intensity......You Ready?......

Line 1 And I Just Flipped The Script, Made U Fall Head Over Heels For This Shit/-1
Admit It...I Just Shit On Your Tongue Now You Kno Why Your Lyrics Smell Like Shit Wen U Spit/-2
I'm Droppin Bars Thats Stoppin Hearts, Like A 'Tree In Autumn U Fall 2 The Floor Dyin...U Just Wanna 'Leave'/-3
Every Line U Read Ur Recievin Numerous 'Beats', I Must Be Your 'Heart' Coz ur Startin To Heave/-4
These Punches Comin Hard And Direct, I Got This And You 'Wrapped' Like A Fuckin 'Mommy'/-5
Checked Out Sum Of Your Previous Battles...Ur Verses Make Me Laugh...Try Out 4 The New Poetry Tourney/-6
This Must Feel Like I'm Playin 'Hide And Seek' Wit Ur 'Brain' Coz I'm Makin U Lose Your 'Mind'/-7
Your Verses Are Only Good For Talkin Shit...And Thats Only When He Hits Rewind/-8
Look, I Spit Wit Agression, Grab A Black Pen And Fuck Up A White Piece Of Paper As If My Hand Was Racial/-9
Ur Flows Are Disgraceful, Punches Leavin You Mashed Like I'm Givin You A Free Facial/-10
Leavin Your Hopes Of Winning Crashed Like 'Wall Street' Difference Is I Aint Givin You A 'New Deal'/-11
Marcianno Aint Got Shit...I Murda'd You Wit A Quick Keystyle...How That Make Ya Feel?/-12
Battling Newbies 2 Get His Record Up,Well I'm Exposin The Bitch In U Like Like Replacin Ur X Wit Y Chromosomes/-13
The Only Time This Faggot Ever 'Spits Hot Shit' Is Wen He's Imagining 'Penises' Are 'Microphones'/-14

Quick Key......14 Lines......

Highlighted Some Punches Coz I've Had Problems Wit Cats Not Understanding My Punches.....

Old 06-10-03, 06:03 PM   #7
NewPort
Banned: Permanent

IP: 7A50 A5A0

yo hit this up and i'll return tha favor thanks............................................ .... - one

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=55962

Old 06-10-03, 06:06 PM   #8
Ripper

Dont You People Read What I Wrote?......Read It Then You Will Understand.....Your Wastin 2 Much Space......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 06-10-03, 06:10 PM   #9
Born2flow
BANNED as runindisrapshit

From: Brooklyn, New york city where they paint murals of biggie
IP: 06A7 B4DF

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=56241

vote there TRUFFULLY and i'll vote here....truffully thanks...

Old 06-10-03, 06:11 PM   #10
Marcianno

IP: 998A B6B1

Seeing Ripper spit is always a surprise, I’m not complaining it’s a blessing in disguise //
You spit rhymes I despise, peep the lyrical onslaught I devise, in a few bars you’ll see this bitches demise //
Awkward “punches” like boxing “southpaw”, rhymes that leave you in awe, couldn’t pass these “bars” if you majored in “law” //
Think you hot? I’ll leave you to thaw, in lyrical combat you withdraw, biggest lyrical massacre you ever saw //
He's quick to scatter in lyrical war, just a cheap whore, “swallow” this bitch whole so he cant “spit” no more //

Flipping style…

Quick to tap into my knowledge base-do you and QB SNYPER bite from the same place? //
The laughing stock of his town, like a sumo you taller when you LYING DOWN //
This win will be undisputed like my record, she got teeth black and white like a chess board //
You’re out of place like the Queen running for “republic”, not a battle-humilation in PUBLIC (republic as in government) //

Flipping style again

Just a biter-you got your rhymes on “back up”, “fake” Eminem biter will the “real” Ripper please stand up? //
Rhymes leave you in a rut, you’re more “cheap” than desperate males masturbating into a CUP //
When it comes to him-you cant help but be cynical, stop spitting lies-no need to get political //
Take you to “school” to be academical, bitch just suicide if you wanna be self-critical //
Now your isolated and all alone in this battle field I call the combat zone //
No stranger to being on your own, you even give Stephen Hawkings the desire to be alone (lol!) //

aight.. there ya go...

uppin for votes

Old 06-10-03, 06:18 PM   #11
Ripper

Aight......Biter???......I Dont Bite Lines......Anyways Lets Get Sum Votes In Here......
And Not All Of Your Lines Were Punches And If They Were Not Very Hard.....Wonder If Any1 Will Pick Up On That......

Last edited by Ripper : 06-10-03 at 06:27 PM.

Old 06-10-03, 06:21 PM   #12
Amarant

IP: 9B91 D0C6

yo, hit my battle with notorious bigtom and i'll return da favour 4 ne 1 of u.

Old 06-10-03, 06:28 PM   #13
wh1te_ed1ti0n

IP: 6FA7 7304

marcianno got my vote

BETTER PUNCHES AND MULTIS BY FAR...

ripper you had a few good verses but i dont like how you did this --->'_ _ _ _ ' <-- to every word...

Old 06-10-03, 06:28 PM   #14
Ripper

Uppin...

WTF!!! Marcianno Did " That To His Aswell U Fuckin Idiot!

Old 06-10-03, 06:37 PM   #15
The2ndSystem
BANNED: Cheater

IP: B6D5 AF3D

Seeing Ripper spit is always a surprise, I’m not complaining it’s a blessing in disguise //
You spit rhymes I despise, peep the lyrical onslaught I devise, in a few bars you’ll see this bitches demise //
Awkward “punches” like boxing “southpaw”, rhymes that leave you in awe, couldn’t pass these “bars” if you majored in “law” //
...Best rhymes in the battle...

yo marcianno, yo flow ur punches and rhyme originality were better, in the first style anyways. That one won it 4 u.
Vote=Marcianno

Peace