RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-06, 01:28 PM   #16
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7AD2 3C06

yeah i know....
Old 03-03-06, 01:31 PM   #17
tinozwai
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 55E4 7931

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
wow...interesting ish....shits got me thinkin...but on the real. i never even looked at it that way. now i notice these things...

you gota notice them coz its all over them songs

predefined mistique, i`ma whip you to the east wing
Old 03-03-06, 01:37 PM   #18
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 6807 F412

Damn wtf? Ok that's fucked up. I'ma just go back to listening to eminem and be free of the devil worshipping. kthxbye
Old 03-03-06, 02:11 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Indeph
Damn wtf? Ok that's fucked up. I'ma just go back to listening to eminem and be free of the devil worshipping. kthxbye

ahaha. You're kidding right? The mind hears things that the ears can't, my friend. Ever heard of a song called "Lose yourself"? That's one of the most blatantly subliminal songs I've ever heard. Check this out:

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

hmmm....lets see what eminem wants to capture..

"Souls escaping, through this hole that it's gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order"

Wow. There's that "K" word again. King. hmmm......where did the word "King" come from? Lets look back to the worlds first civilization in the cradle of life (Mesopotamia) where they spoke the devine language known as Ashuric. "King" came from the ashuric word "Kingu", which was a name, long before it was a title, like Caesar was. Do you know who Kingu is? The name of the most powerful demon ever. The reptillian son of the moon (which is why druids, pegans and other such cultures base their rituals around the moon). The first instance of a giant reptile. The source of every image of a dragon you've ever seen. Lord of the gods. The god of 'the 25,000 year sleep' - aka 'the spell of ignorance' aka TRANCE.

This is recorded in the Enum Elish, which is a series of written scrolls that are older than humanity it self. Even 10's of thousands of years older than 'The Bible', who ALSO states that Kingu, err...."satan" was a reptillian being. As a matter of fact, the bible is a warped re-telling of the Enum Elish as is every religious groups main book, right down to greek mythology - it is the common string that binds them all.

Wait till you find out for your self who and what Kingu is and the other names and forms it's taken. Then wait till you find out what made him so powerful. Google "Kingu" and then "The spell of Kingu" (sometimes called "The spell of leviathan") and you'll learn something very very interesting that may possibly scare you.

Hey, did you know that the 12th planet in our solar system is officially named Kingu?? hmm..strange.

woah woah woahh...wait a second....didn't eminem say "make me king, as we move toward a New World Order"? Wait...new world order...where have I heard that before? hmmmm.....the New World Order revolves the worship of the god of the moon. The same god who's eye is pictured on the back of the one dollar bill. Around that, is a banner that reads "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which is latin for "New Order of the World" or "New world order".

what a coincidence.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 03-03-06 at 02:20 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 02:29 PM   #20
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 7A52 73B1

never thought id say this, but yo apexx izraw fa that, i now look forward to his posts
Old 03-03-06, 02:32 PM   #21
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 7615 3A3D

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 03-03-06, 02:38 PM   #22
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
ahaha. You're kidding right? The mind hears things that the ears can't, my friend. Ever heard of a song called "Lose yourself"? That's one of the most blatantly subliminal songs I've ever heard. Check this out:

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

hmmm....lets see what eminem wants to capture..

"Souls escaping, through this hole that it's gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order"

Wow. There's that "K" word again. King. hmmm......where did the word "King" come from? Lets look back to the worlds first civilization in the cradle of life (Mesopotamia) where they spoke the devine language known as Ashuric. "King" came from the ashuric word "Kingu", which was a name, long before it was a title, like Caesar was. Do you know who Kingu is? The name of the most powerful demon ever. The reptillian son of the moon (which is why druids, pegans and other such cultures base their rituals around the moon). The first instance of a giant reptile. The source of every image of a dragon you've ever seen. Lord of the gods. The god of 'the 25,000 year sleep' - aka 'the spell of ignorance' aka TRANCE.

This is recorded in the Enum Elish, which is a series of written scrolls that are older than humanity it self. Even 10's of thousands of years older than 'The Bible', who ALSO states that Kingu, err...."satan" was a reptillian being. As a matter of fact, the bible is a warped re-telling of the Enum Elish as is every religious groups main book, right down to greek mythology - it is the common string that binds them all.

Wait till you find out for your self who and what Kingu is and the other names and forms it's taken. Then wait till you find out what made him so powerful. Google "Kingu" and then "The spell of Kingu" (sometimes called "The spell of leviathan") and you'll learn something very very interesting that may possibly scare you.

Hey, did you know that the 12th planet in our solar system is officially named Kingu?? hmm..strange.

woah woah woahh...wait a second....didn't eminem say "make me king, as we move toward a New World Order"? Wait...new world order...where have I heard that before? hmmmm.....the New World Order revolves the worship of the god of the moon. The same god who's eye is pictured on the back of the one dollar bill. Around that, is a banner that reads "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which is latin for "New Order of the World" or "New world order".

what a coincidence.

Tupac said "its a new world, follow me" and so did nas. OMGZ @ the demons on earth.
Old 03-03-06, 03:12 PM   #23
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

yeah i dont know bout the whole marshall thiong

but 36 are the best rap group ever... that shits dope
Old 03-03-06, 03:28 PM   #24
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 8E7F 1337

lol werd yo when i bought this puter i ate at arbys before i went to best buy and the reciept number rang up to exactly "666" and the SAME day i went ta best buy and for some reason the puter rang up wrong on the register and it was "$666" literally lol shit was scary but on top of that i got the puter for a 100 bucks less cuz they screwed up again and didnt realize and it printed up a $50 mail in rebate which wasnt supossed ta do that...lol it like satan gave me some luck
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 03:33 PM   #25
KISI
atlas the vagabond

IP: A103 2125

it's all the ground work for the end you'll understand. everything is being set in revalations. Music is one of the greatest ways to reach anyone. In rap music, many hood hop rappers will often say, "I'm destined for hell." because of the life they live supposedly. This sentiment is embraced by the public and adopted. Masses of people taking pride of being hell bound. Hell Rell of the diplomats even says, "I ain't prayin on my knees//that shit ain't a G'//I'd rather take my ass to hell for all the triggers i squeeze//" You have to open your eyes, because this is a constant. the reason why we as a public are being duped is because it's right in front of our eyes so we don't believe. How insane is that. We are always expecting or looking for something hidden, so where's the best place for the devil to hide? Exactly where you're not looking: right in front of your face. Triple six knows what thier doing, they named themselves, no god fearing person names themselves something like that.

the reason why these messages are sublimenal is because they speak to your subconcious mind. On this level, you are closest to otherwordly things. So sublimenal messagery sort of offers crack in the doorway, for things that you don't want to come in, to come in. sublimenal messagery is used to unnoticably, slip in and change you over time. You'll find your self thinking differently out of nowhere, because the thoughts do come from somewhere. Your subconcious mind. Your subconcious is a big part of your mind, you just don't notice. So it is only smart that somebody changes you from a place you don't notice, which is your subconcious mind.

Last edited by Maku JaiiLiin : 03-03-06 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-03-06, 03:36 PM   #26
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maku JaiiLiin
it's all the ground work for the end you'll understand. everything is being set in revalations. Music is one of the greatest ways to reach anyone. In rap music, many hood hop rappers will often say, "I'm destined for hell." because of the life they live supposedly. This sentiment is embraced by the public and adopted. Masses of people taking pride of being hell bound. Hell Rell of the diplomats even says, "I ain't prayin on my knees//that shit ain't a G'//I'd rather take my ass to hell for all the triggers i squeeze//" You have to open your eyes, because this is a constant. the reason why we as a public are being duped is because it's right in front of our eyes so we don't believe. How insane is that. We are always expecting or looking for something hidden, so where's the best place for the devil to hide? Exactly where you're not looking: right in front of your face. Triple six knows what thier doing, they named themselves, no god fearing person names themselves something like that.

the reason why these messages are sublimenal is because they speak to your subconcious mind. Your subconcious mind is most active during sleep, but as always your concious mind is the more controlled of the two. People are not in tune with thier subconcious minds, there fore, this is the explanation for dream. Your dreams are communication between you and your subconcious mind, to either reveal a strong feeling you have, reveal something to you. On this level, you are closest to otherwordly things. So sublimenal messagery sort of offers crack in the doorway, for things that you don't want to come in, to come in. Plus with your subconcious mind being the more overall deciding factor in what you are(tho less apparent to you then your concious mind) sublimenal messagery is used to unnoticably, slip in and change you over time. You'll find your self thinking differently out of nowhere, because the thoughts do come from somewhere. Your subconcious mind.

You need to be active more. You= illy.
Old 03-03-06, 03:42 PM   #27
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 5350 A834

"YOU ARE GOD - YOU ARE KING - LUCIFER"

i have no idea at all wut that means, so it dont matta 2 me, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 03-03-06, 03:47 PM   #28
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 03B3 D71E

You losers....

The sample is sped up, the sample is actually sayin...
"You are FLY....You are CLEAN!"

And at the beginning it's not Lucifer, he said producers.

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 03-03-06, 03:50 PM   #29
Indeph
Not_Indeph

"It's vica versa so I guess I'll beg Satan to save me
God I'm confused, the fuse of all these motherfuckers, makin' me sick
{*Virgin Mary never fucked nobody, but she suck dick*}
With a clique of nasty concubines, and vice-a versa
So she'll probably do the whole nine, that nasty ho"

and three six be sayin sum weird shit too.....

"A family slaughtered by a loved one, forgive scarecrow
I turned against God and everything that I cared for most....."

"The day I killed my fuckin' family in a week or two
I got to get up back out there I wanna do it again fool..."

"Lord Infamous takn' no prisoners
Forget the begging, pleading, and the cries
Your reservation revalation
A satanic nation
Has be prophesized"

"Mixtures of sin and gin on sight
Cut the wings off an angel"

"State your last name first
Meyers, Michael
Lord is killin'
Three 6 killin'"

.................................................. ...................................
Old 03-03-06, 04:17 PM   #30
Payn
Middle Weight

IP: 8A05 210E

hey lil mama i knew dat cuz on dey underground tapes dem three 6 mafia demselves were worshippin tha devil den also
Take ten of these and live, that'll impress me