RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-07, 12:27 AM   #1
Ransum
Banned: Biting

whats the worst thing that ever happen to you WHILE FUCKING A BITCH....

IP:

shit.... just the other night i was fucking my girl...
and i already been fucking for like 20 min on-top an stomach started getting a bit tight and less hard bangg'in so i switch and started to hit it fromt he back with that fatty she has and next thing you know like 10 min later while im starting to get into it and sweat coming down like rain storm.... i had to fart and i tryed to hold it in... next thing u know my dick started getting soft from concitrating on not farting.. next thing u know i let that bitch lose and the mother fucker stink like crazy.... had her laughing and wanting to get back to it...
well like 2 min later we got back into it... only for like 10 min later i had to take a piss while im on top again this time im trying to FUCK QUICK AND HARD to get my nut off.... DANM I COULDNT TELL IF I WAS CUMING OR ABOUT TO TAKE A PISS... SO I PULLED OUT AND RAN TO THE BATHROOM.... took like a 5 min piss and it was ova my dick couldnt get hard again... i never got my nut off... and shorty was piss cuz she hate when i dont get mines off cuz she was good already... but i keep going trying to really smash her out and i couldnt get my shit off mad dumbness started happening.....

SHIT WAS THE WORST...

only thing good thou was like 10 min later she started to suck my dick for like 40 min till i nuted and she swallo..... HOLLA...

whats the worst thing that happen to you??