RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-08, 11:58 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Houston, We Have A Problem!!fuck Yea!!! Texas Goes Down!!! Texas Goes Down!!! Yes!!!!

IP: 161A F505

WOOO!!!!!! OU back in the Big 12 hunt baby!!! Texas Tech just needs to beat OSU at home next week, go into Oklahoma. Hopefully OU wins, then win their last game. 3-way tie Texas, OU, and Texas Tech. Unless Texas lose at Kansas. But then OU will most prolly go in because the win over undefeated Tech would boost them. then word!!!

But shit, hopefully OU can run the table, and they're looking good. WOOO!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-08, 03:42 PM   #2
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 66EF 8EF5

ou mashed on nebraska yestarday (they're unranked which is crazy), but texas tech looked GOOD against texas, holy eff. I hope OU can handle them better than texas. Especially the way tech ran shit in the first half. whoa.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-08, 06:28 PM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Yea, man. OU has always looked deadly on offense. and now that the running game is going. Watch out man. No defense has been able to stop the passing attack. Bradford has thrown atleast 3 TDs EVERY game. Which is incredible. I don't think he can get heisman though. UNLESS, McCoy slips up one more time, and then the head to head with Harrell Bradford needs to dazzle.

If Tech beats OSU next week man, I'm gonna be at that game in Oklahoma. Gotta support my team. It'll be a top 4 match-up prolly. @ OU, AND ESPN Gameday will be there.

Can't miss it man.

the only thing for OU's national title hopes are this:

1). Must win out obviously

2). Tech must win out (Besides losing to OU obviously)

3). Texas hopefully loses, or wins out, doesn't matter

4). Alabama loses one, hopefully 2, and hopefully Florida wins SEC title or bama does if it loses twice

^if that happens, that sets up a 3 way tie for the big 12 north (Texas, OU, Tech). Tie breaker is the team who finishes highest in final BCS ranking gets it. That will obviously be OU. UNLESS, Texas win @ Kansas like 90-0. Or OU wins sloppily.

OU will then go to the BIG 12 title game, HOPEFULLY against a 2 loss Missouri team that is streaking.

I have faith that a one loss Oklahoma Big 12 champ will look better than a one loss Florida/Alabama SEC champ. OU's loss is to a really good Texas team. Floridas would be too an ehhhh Ole Miss team. Then Bama's would be too a decent LSU team, or if they lost to someone else even better.

but the best thing would be man is for Pen State to lose. they don't deserve it.

a Big 12-SEC title match would be amazing.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-03-08, 05:08 PM   #4
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
a Big 12-SEC title match would be amazing.

no effing doubt. I might actually be down in Oklahoma around the Texas Tech game, anyone got hookups on tickets? hollerrrr.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-08, 06:55 PM   #5
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^man i saw some good ones online for around 100-200 range that are in the first few rows near middle of arena. But word if you down there dude that'd be tight. ESPN Gameday should be there. And I think that's free. If Lee Corso don't put on the Sooners headgear there will be a riot in Norman. lol

But word, yo. Seriously tho, hit me up on MSN. word

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-04-08, 03:21 PM   #6
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: D3E9 C878

they were talking bout that possible three way tie in the big 12 and all the what ifs and outcomes, all texas has to do is win out and tech loses, and they'll jump up and be the highest ranked of the three teams. even if OU wins out they'll still be ranked lower than texas, OU needs tech and texas to both lose.which is why out of all the one loss teams texas has the best chance to make it the the BCS Title Game, they have even a better chance than florida,texas had that game, Gideon i think his name is dropped an INT that would have sealed the game for texas...shame.
Old 11-04-08, 06:34 PM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

LOL dude, ESPN doesn't know what it's talking bout. Like use your head man. come on..

If Texas Tech beat a top 10 ranked BCS team next week. And depending on how they win it'd even MORE strengthen them. Also, the possibility that Alabama might lose @ LSU, and Penn St @ Iowa. But I doubt those two will happen.

Look @ the BCS. OU is at .82, texas is at .85, or some shit like that. Oklahoma is ahead of Texas in the human polls. Which is one half of the picture. Then in the computers they are 5th to Texas' 4th I think. You really think if OU looks great in a win v.s. the #2 undefeated, 10-0 Texas Tech team, they're not gonna move up? get real man. The OU-Texas game was a long ways ago. If you actually look @ how they do the voting, OU would be the highest ranked.

Texas play Baylor @ Kansas, then Texas A & M.

OU plays @ A & M, #2 Texas Tech, and then @ #9 Oklahoma st. Two quality wins to texas' none. You'd have to be stupid to think OU wouldn't jump over Texas with that finish. The gap in points is so small.

Look @ all the BIG 12 based newspapers, in Texas, Oklahoma. Look @ those papers. The papers that mainly follow the big 12, all say otherwise. Same with Oklahoma st. If Tech loses to OSU next week. then OSU beats Oklahoma in it's finale, and Tech only has 1 loss. It'll prolly be big 12 champ.

Texas needs Tech to lose twice, end of story.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-04-08, 07:22 PM   #8
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Tech gonna lose, i dont buy em, sometimes u need luck and they got it with that dropped INT from that hoebag of a texas d-back, they played a great game no doubt a classic.but booooo! i hope OU dick slaps the fuck outta tech.
Old 11-04-08, 10:23 PM   #9
J. Luth
I see dumb people

word son, I wanted to go to the game. But fuck it man, because if OU gets into title I want to go to THAT. I don't care if I get nosebleed. So fuck it..

but all i hope is that they beat OSU.

best thing would be Texas winning out BUT looking sloppy. Because a one loss Texas team helps OU. Because it's like "word, OU's only loss is to a 11-1 Texas team." compared to a florida team who's loss is to a Ole Miss.

Penn st tho man has to go down

big 12 v.s. SEC needs to be the finals

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-05-08, 12:38 PM   #10
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

yeah, dont know if thats gonna happen, penn st gotta slip up. they have an easy ass schedule the rest of the way...
Old 11-05-08, 06:37 PM   #11
J. Luth
I see dumb people

LOL dude, you act like it's guaranteed they'll win. Look at the last few years. These teams are full of COLLEGE kids. Kids who are 19-22 yrs old. They go to school, there is peer pressure and all the expectations demanded from them and all the pressure and stress. Late in the season, the fewer games to go the harder it gets.

That's why you see a lot of young teams who are not used to the spotlight fall in the end. Look @ last yr. The #1 and 2 teams went 3-7 in the last 5 weeks of the season. You acting like it's a wrap. It ain't..

They got a ROAD game this week. Should win, but never know. Then they finish with michigan st who's top 25. Florida has @ Vanderbilt this week who's been deadly at times. then finish @ Florida St. Aka Bobby Bowdens last home game.

Alabama play @ LSU this week then finish with Auburn coming into town. Auburn slipping true, but it's a rivalry game. Look @ last yr. Last game of season, West Virginia just needs to beat a decent pitt team at HOME. they coke, and pitt wins.

Then Texas, @ kansas and then finish with A & M who's beaten them last 2 yrs, and seems to finally be getting some momentum.

Even Oklahoma. They got @ A & M. Could be a trap game. Then the toughies at home v.s. Tech and then @ Oklahoma St.

so i don't see how you got this all set in stone son. There's a good amount of football to be played.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-05-08, 06:44 PM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 4DFB DFE4

fucking sport.... boooooooring
Old 11-05-08, 09:01 PM   #13
J. Luth
I see dumb people

I'm sure they tried playing the game with a case of valiums instead of football, but to most normal people, it just didn't fly

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-05-08, 11:19 PM   #14
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: B390 A7D0

im still laughing at losing to a team with no kicker... the mother fucker kicked one of those 30 yard halftime show "win a prize" field goals and then got added to the team a week later... lmao...

and i think spul is right about his theory that OU will jump texas if OU beats Tech, but its so bullshit... its so ridiculous that people have such short memories when doing these polls, especially when they are SO immersed in the sport... if your team is gonna lose a game, it might as well get it out of the way early, because it seems like the later it happens the more tragic it is to your teams rank... so many times you see a team jump over the team they lost to just because the team they lost to got their only loss much later in the season

i wonder what the stat is on 1 loss (or even 2 loss teams) teams that lose in the last 3 weeks of the season versus ones that loss in the first 3 weeks...

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-06-08, 04:54 AM   #15
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

im still in shock at how deadly texas tech looked all around.

Same Page Productions