RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-09, 02:09 PM   #121
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DD92 0390

I think stafford is goin to be a bust, along with sanchez. Crabtree was the star.....rest was rather dull, but then again.....so was Brady
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-09, 02:24 PM   #122
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: AB08 1A2E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
yeah becuase he hasn't been the best fucking player on that team for how long?

fucking twit

so what, he quits on plays. I mean all the Lions do, but really it takes effort to really go 0-16, if niggas showed up every sunday they couldve managed maybe 1 victory. And being the best player on the fucking Lions does not mean a god damn thing. Roy Williams was their second best receiver and he did diddly squat on Dallas( not his fault, but i digress). Being the best player on a team that lost every single game... gets no respect.

As for Stafford and Sanchez being busts.. I think if Detroits offensive line keeps stafford relatively safe he'll have a good season. Them losing wont be his fault but the Defense's inability to stop anything. Sanchez is more of an intriguing case.. he has good receivers, the jets have something that resembles a defense and if Thomas Jones and Leon Washington do their job, the jets can get into the playoffs as a wild card.
Sanchez is in a team built to get into the playoffs, I mean hes no Brett Favre, but as long as he doesnt epically collapse like Favre did, I could see the Jets in the playoffs. Stafford is on a team that will obviously be rebuilt for the next couple years, so until they get some dynamic defensive players and a good running back you cant expect stafford to save anyone.
Old 06-18-09, 02:26 PM   #123
The Jett

he's gotta face bill belichek twice and parcell's twice......not fun for a rookie
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-09, 02:32 PM   #124
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

I definately think the Dolphins overachieved last year.. Chad Pennington ??!?!?!?!?!?!? I men their defense is scary but CHAD PENNINGTON?!?!?!?!?!?!?
they'll have trouble against the patriots because they are just a well oiled machine... ask Matt Cassell. But im really expecting a wild card run because I dont think they'll steal away the division from New England
Old 06-18-09, 02:35 PM   #125
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C634 12BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerate
so what, he quits on plays. I mean all the Lions do, but really it takes effort to really go 0-16, if niggas showed up every sunday they couldve managed maybe 1 victory. And being the best player on the fucking Lions does not mean a god damn thing. Roy Williams was their second best receiver and he did diddly squat on Dallas( not his fault, but i digress). Being the best player on a team that lost every single game... gets no respect.

As for Stafford and Sanchez being busts.. I think if Detroits offensive line keeps stafford relatively safe he'll have a good season. Them losing wont be his fault but the Defense's inability to stop anything. Sanchez is more of an intriguing case.. he has good receivers, the jets have something that resembles a defense and if Thomas Jones and Leon Washington do their job, the jets can get into the playoffs as a wild card.
Sanchez is in a team built to get into the playoffs, I mean hes no Brett Favre, but as long as he doesnt epically collapse like Favre did, I could see the Jets in the playoffs. Stafford is on a team that will obviously be rebuilt for the next couple years, so until they get some dynamic defensive players and a good running back you cant expect stafford to save anyone.

ur an idiot if you think Calvin Johnson isn't in the top of the NFC reciver class

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 06-18-09, 02:41 PM   #126
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

im not saying he isnt explosive and that hes not a good receiver but if your team doesnt get one win the whole season, your whole team gets no respect. For me, he has to win it back. Im not saying its his fault but a part of it is. Lets see what happens in 09
Old 06-18-09, 02:57 PM   #127
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
im not saying he isnt explosive and that hes not a good receiver but if your team doesnt get one win the whole season, your whole team gets no respect. For me, he has to win it back. Im not saying its his fault but a part of it is. Lets see what happens in 09

rofl, ur right, i guess putting up the numbers he did put up wasn't good enough to earn him respect

i'd say he was the only reason they were IN any fucking game

Old 06-18-09, 03:01 PM   #128
The Jett

Quote:
I definately think the Dolphins overachieved last year.. Chad Pennington ??!?!?!?!?!?!? I men their defense is scary but CHAD PENNINGTON?!?!?!?!?!?!?
they'll have trouble against the patriots because they are just a well oiled machine... ask Matt Cassell. But im really expecting a wild card run because I dont think they'll steal away the division from New England

I think the dolphins are for real. kinda weird sayin that but I think they will go 10-6(Tuna has another year of regrouping), Jets 8-8(the run will save the dirty sanchez), Bills 6-10 (just because of TO)
Old 06-19-09, 10:29 AM   #129
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl, ur right, i guess putting up the numbers he did put up wasn't good enough to earn him respect

i'd say he was the only reason they were IN any fucking game

almost winning isnt winning.. try again
Old 06-19-09, 05:49 PM   #130
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
almost winning isnt winning.. try again

yeah jackass, but its a team game..which we all agree on. HE DID HIS PART. hes a good fuckign player

so blow me

Old 06-20-09, 06:15 PM   #131
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 3632 B1EF

Lk every time you use rofl you seem like the bigges tloser ever. it's not funny or cool and makes you seem like your some fat prepubescent hose bag from middle school...

shut the fuck up already
Old 06-20-09, 06:38 PM   #132
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
Lk every time you use rofl you seem like the bigges tloser ever. it's not funny or cool and makes you seem like your some fat prepubescent hose bag from middle school...

shut the fuck up already

rofl i havent posted in this thread in days but thanks for stalkin me some more
n just cuz u like it so much here's so more rofl for ya
rofl
rofl
rofl

now post up ur pic bitch or stfu
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-09, 08:34 PM   #133
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

LK is constantly trying to turn RV into eHarmony.com

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 06-20-09, 08:56 PM   #134
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

uve yet to fess up to which ugly white guy u r in that team one crew pic

i dont even care which one u are,the one on the far right was the fuckin ugliest
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-09, 08:43 PM   #135
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 84E1 59CA

Redskins 16-0 enough said.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote