RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-05, 11:35 PM   #1
datopprospect
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Jus off the top

IP: 8716 A24B

Straight up, i tell peeps just to get they weight up, they to young fall asleep tryin to stay up, see the bus they tell it wait up/
I make up, rhymes as they go through my mind, i think of the times, that i spit iron bars like the prison with Shyne/
Who am i? I'm that nigga wit a flow so sick, that labels wanted to sign me but they ain't know if the world was ready for it/
Let me kick, some bars that make you think, i got everything in my raps even the kitchen sink, what you think?/
So as a kick this riddle to you, and this 16 goes through the middle of you, peeps read this and say what is he tryin to prove? I'm hot so thats that i dun paid my dues/
So check it, peeps know i get down on the ground like dirt, so i'm teachin these students, how i give a homeless kid homework?/
Where he gonna do it at? Outside on the street? If he goes inside a store he sure to get his ass beat/
U see my feats, cock back and swing the heat, i'm not no pretty boy, my victories dun come cheap/
These dudes is weak, i spit it everyday of the week, while otha cats flows is used like Goodwill cleats/

Jus sumthin off da top, easy
Send a message via AIM to datopprospect Send a message via MSN to datopprospect Send a message via Yahoo to datopprospect   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 12:05 AM   #2
Killuminatic
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-3
IP: 00C0 B13D

Shit was serious, flow was cool. It kept throwin me off a little but I think it was just readin it. I'd like to hear some audio cuts. I cant say i liked the lyrics a lot, u jumped around too much. But off the top, it was above average, especially with cats like they got on here most the time. Hit some of my open mics, say somethin, theres more than enough to go around.

Open Mics
This verse here......
I teach u to flow, Grasshopper
What It Is
Beyond The Life

Wins
RoC-a-FeLlA 5-0
ghetto cripple 5-0
NeXion 5-4
RoC-a-FeLlA 5-0
SpokenBluntly 5-1

Losses
ghetto cripple 5-0
Da Vinci 5-2
Gambino 5-2
Old 05-03-05, 12:51 PM   #3
datopprospect
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 98E9 721B

Thanks 4 da reply, can u tell me how 2 get into sum battles here tho? I'ma keep hittin the open mic up until i find out. Good lookin tho. Be easy
Send a message via AIM to datopprospect Send a message via MSN to datopprospect Send a message via Yahoo to datopprospect   Reply With Quote