RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Front Lines Battle League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What would you rate this show?
5.0 6 54.55%
4.0 2 18.18%
3.0 2 18.18%
2.0 0 0%
1.0 0 0%
0.0 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-06, 10:57 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Friday Night Fever: 3/3/06 (4.4)

IP: FEF6 850C

RVW
March 3, 2006
Boston, MA

*crowd goes crazy as fireworks go off, and theme song winds down*

N. Taverez: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Fridayyyyy Nighttt Fever!!!! This is N.Taverez, and I will be doing the commentating duties solo tonight, since my co-announcers have been fired for drinking on the job. sorry lads. But anyways, enough of me, I'm told we will be having a big announcement by SPuL tonight. But let's start off the show.

*"ATL Niggas" by T-Rock starts playing. Crowd doesn't know how to react.*

N. Taverez: Oh, my, this must be that Young Dollar, kid, we've heard a lot about!! But where is he?!?

*after 20 seconds, he still doesn't show up, and the crowd starts to boo*

N. Taverez: Oh my, this can't be good

*Camera quickly switches to backstage, where Enygma is shown walking down the hall. He suddenely stops, and camera turns to show Indeph standing in front of him holding onto his girl, Nejji.*

Indeph: *looks toward Nejji pointing @ Enygma* This weak ass nigga should of died in Iraq like the rest of his pussy friends. *crowd starts booing loudly*
Enygma: *laughs* You gotta be kidding me. I gotta face YOU?!? I thought this would be a challenge. I never asked to face the weakest dude in the league. *walks past Indeph as a few members in the crowd chant "ohhhh"*

N. Taverez: Whoa there!!! Indeph getting a little TOO personal. I guess it's plain to see Indeph doesn't really care what the crowd thinks of him, and after that statement, it's definetly NOT much! Ok, but let's see if we have any luck with this next match.

*"I'm Comin' Out" by Young Law starts playing as he comes runnin' out. mix of cheers and boos from fans*

N.Taverez: It's The Law!!! We've heard a lot of good things from this, kid. Hopefully he can deliver!

*The Law gets up on stage and grabs a mic*

The Law: CHICAGO..... IT'S..... ABOUT.... GOT..... DAMN..... TIME!!!! *Crowd breaks out to huge boos and "You suck" chants begin*

N.Taverez: WHAT?!?! We're in Boston, and that Chicago White Sox hat isn't gonna do him any justice either!!

The Law: Ha.... Jack the-

*Suddenly "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden starts playing, as the crowd goes crazy with cheers*

N. Taverez: OH MY!!!! IT's JTR!!!!!!! This is not looking too good for The Law at ALL!!!

*JTR makes his way over to the ring, wearing a shirt that simply says "V-DUBS WHAT?!?" on it*

JTR: *laughs* man, you- *All of a sudden some guy starts running towards the ring. JTR goes by announcer table and picks up chair*
K.P.: You know what Law? You and JTR realy sta- *BAM!!!!!!!!! JTR connects with a steel chair to the face of K.P. knockin' him to the floor. Crowd goes crazy. JTR then leaves the ring. K.P. gets up, and doesn't look like he knows where he is. The Law takes advantage of this and plants K.P. with a DDT right onto the chair. As K.P. gets up, it's plain to see he has been busted wide open, as his face is covered with blood. Crowd goes crazy. "I'm Coming Out" by Young Law starts playing, as he exits to a lot of cheers and a few boos. K.P. is helped to the back by the Ref's*

N. Taverez: OH MAN, was that crazy or what?!? It's just too bad we couldn't see a match between those two. But the fans seemed to love it!

*Camera shows the door of SPuL's office. You can hear talking from inside. The door opens, and Mimesis and 9th Degree are shown exiting the room. Crowd cheers. SPuL is shown standing right outside the door.*

SPuL: Don't worry about it guys. It's still going to happen *at this moment an intern, who happens to be a sexy young lady, walks by SPuL* Whoa!!!!!Damn, my piggie in a blanket just grew into a hot dog!! *crowd laughs* Hold up there, miss. I know... you want.... some of this....haha *does hump motion. She smiles, and looks around and goes inside, and SPuL shuts the door behind. Crowd starts laughing*

N. Taverez: haha oh, man. SPuL up to his old pimp tricks I see.

*Fux is shown walking towards SPuL's office. He stops and knocks on the door. SPuL opens it, and it appears there is a bra on his head. Crowd starts laughing*

SPuL: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!?! *SPuL looks furious* Can't you see I'm busy?!?
Fux: I'm sorry, SPuL. But umm..... I don't think I can do this. I'd like to resign.
SPuL: Ok fine, then leave you, pussy..... *turns to look at woman who said something* No, not you, I- *a thong is shown thrown out of the room, landing right on Fux's face. Crowd laughs. SPuL makes a humping motion with his body towards Fux and slams door shut. Fux takes the thong off his head, sniffs it, and puts it in his pocket. Then he leaves*

N. Taverez: haha oh, man. But bad news for RVW tho, seeing as Fux was one of their top wrestlers. But we've got enough talent to make up for that loss I believe! Oh, but wow, y'all are in for a treat! Lady Fiya is currently in the ring. I guess that best of 5 series for the RVW woman's title series is about to start!!! Let's go down to the ring!

*Lady Fiya takes off her coat, and tosses it to the side. A lot of whistles from the crowd occur. Then "How many licks" by Lil Kim starts to play*

N. Taverez: And here's her opponent. Lola!!!! I've been wanking.... opps, I mean waiting for this match for a long time!! Sorry about the slip, you can't blame me now, can you? haha

*crowd boos as Lola doesn't appear. Several older men holding bottles of lotion are seen leaving at this point*

N. Taverez: Aww, man, I guess Lola decided not to show up tonight. What will happen now?

*"Click Click Boom!" by Saliva starts playing, as the crowd erupts*

N. Taverez: Oh, man, I think this is the time for the big announcement everyone has been waiting for!

*SPuL is seen holding the RVW women's championship in his hand. He walks up to the ring, as fans start chanting "DEATH JIZZZZ!!!!!" He grabs a mic*

SPuL: Since Lola has no-showed. This has Disqualified her from participation for the title anymore. So..... it's my honor to present you with this RVW Women's title. You are official the FIRST title holder on RVW history!!! *hands title over to Lady Fiya as crowd cheers*
Lady Fiya: Thank you, SPuL! It's an honor. I will give my 110% to make this title mean something to RVW. And I'd like to thank-
SPuL: There's no need for that, Fiya, this ain't the grammy's. *smiles at Lady Fiya as crowd laughs* But seriously, congratulations, and good luck in the future to you. But would you kindly remove your beautiful self from the ring? I got some important business to announce.
Lady Fiya: No problem, SPuL. Thanks again. *kisses SPuL on the cheek and exits ring* Oh.... by the way.... your fly's unzipped. *laughs along with the crowd. SPuL laughs, and pulls his zipper up, as Fiya exits*
SPuL: Anyways, like I was about to say. Since the amount of no-shows this week has been tremendous. Me and solo have decided to scrap the original plan of two shows, and move onto a one show format until the activity increases. So starting next week that is what will take place. Also-

*"Knuck if you Buck" starts playing, and K.P. is shown coming out with his head covered up from his earlier beating. Crowd boos loudly as he enters the ring and picks up a mic*

K.P.: SPuL.. *points to his head* This is all YOUR fault!!! You don't know how to run a show, this show has no chance at ALL to succeed. You saw all the no-shows. Just let this die, and move on. nobody cares. *Crowd boos and starts chanting "Asssss-holeee!!!"
SPuL: haha, nah, you got it twisted their, pal. THAT... *points to K.P's head* was all you. I can't stop you from commiting stupid acts.
K.P: No it was all you, this league is dead can't you see? Fux even quit? This is done, OVER!!! MOVE ON!! you need to know wh-
SPuL: SHUT THE *BEEP* UP!!! *crowd cheers as SPuL looks furious* You might as well quit yourself... ORRRRRRRRRR *smile comes up on his face, as crowd starts chanting "DO IT!!! DO IT!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!"* YOU'REEEEEEEEE FIREEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! *crowd erupts, as K.P. looks pissed.* haha now, would somebody please hand me a cherry coke? *turns around and heads toward side of ring to pick up coke. K.P. suddenly looks at chair in the ring. He picks it up, and starts moving toward SPuL, who doesn't see him. All of a sudden the crowd cheers, as Emit is seen running toward the ring. Before K.P. can strike SPuL, Emit attacks K.P. with a low blow. K.P. drops the chair, and Emit picks it up and slams K.P. across the face with it, re-opening the cut in his head. Emit goes onto high five SPuL as crowd goes crazy*

N. Taverez: Oh, my!!! Did K.P. really think he could talk to SPuL like that and get away with it? haha, what an idiot!

*K.P. starts crawling backwards toward the exit. All of a sudden two shadows come out from behind K.P. Crowd goes crazy when it's revealed that it's Kool-Col-B and Hopesfall. K.P. still doesn't realize they are behind him, so he bumps into them. Hopesfall starts doing some dance moves and slaps K.P. across the face with a slab of bacon. Kool-Col-B then reaches in his pants, and pulls out a underwear covered in piss and shit stains. Crowd starts laughing*

Kool-col-B: Hold him still.... *puts on glasses and smiles* werd *takes underwear and shoves it down his throat. Crowd laughs histerically. Emit, Hopesfall, and Kool-Col-B all start pointing to SPuL. SPuL grins and starts pullin' up his sleeves*
SPuL: Bring him here!! *Crowd goes crazy as they start chanting "DEATH JIZZ!!!!!!! DEATH JIZZZZZZZZ!!!"*
K.P.: NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hopesfall and Kool-Col-B drag K.P. to the ring as the chants continue. SPuL starts to pull down his pants*

N. Taverez: I'm sorry folks, but since we are broadcasting live on a family network, we cannot show you the following clip. But this is N. Taverez, hope you've enjoyed this week's RVW show, join us next week. Goodnight everybody!!!! *K.P.'s scream is heard in the background as the crowd goes crazy*

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)

Last edited by SPuL™ : 03-12-06 at 11:06 AM.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth  
Old 03-03-06, 11:16 PM   #2
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 075A 367A

LMFAO. That was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.

Old 03-03-06, 11:31 PM   #3
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP: 5350 A834

LMAO, ewww @ spul fucks k.p. in tha ass werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!

Old 03-03-06, 11:34 PM   #4
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: D0D8 36B3

rofl boston, good shyt yo, mad props fa this jo, lookin forward, 2 next weeks episode DOPE SHYT!!!

ay rev u get my pm
Old 03-04-06, 12:40 AM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 0406 9C14

Lmao word @ my comment. I'm so damn creative.

Old 03-04-06, 01:28 AM   #6
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

u did me bogus....... but i guess i deserved it, lol

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 03-04-06, 02:52 AM   #7
Mc Wicked
Flyweight

IP: 6596 3F6C

wow that shit was pimp...funny as hell 4.0

Old 03-04-06, 09:14 AM   #8
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
u did me bogus....... but i guess i deserved it, lol

hahaha no hate, man. had to do it.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 03-04-06, 11:08 AM   #9
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 075A 367A

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
rofl boston, good shyt yo, mad props fa this jo, lookin forward, 2 next weeks episode DOPE SHYT!!!

ay rev u get my pm

Ya, but that pic is huge, so cutting it is gonna take some time for my short attention span. Give me a day or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.

Old 03-04-06, 12:15 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

word uppppppp .

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 03-04-06, 12:43 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: EC57 E25C

If I'm in it then it gets a 5.0.

If I'm not in it then it gets a 1.0.

I never appeared, BUT... my name was mentioned.
So it gets a 3.0.
Old 03-04-06, 12:46 PM   #12
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^boo @ that, get on AIM then foo. It's tough doing this solo.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 03-04-06, 01:25 PM   #13
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP: 8DD6 877D

lmao............good shit spul......lookin foward to the next one

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-  
Old 03-04-06, 02:51 PM   #14
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^word yo. appreciate all the feed. shit was rushed, could tell in end. lol

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 03-04-06, 03:52 PM   #15
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 7AD2 3C06

LOL! Nice... haha.