RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-05, 04:25 AM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post Socrates Speaks (LONG!)

IP: 6921 F3DD

I am more than bored. So i'm gunna talk about a bunch of shit, it might end up long but its cool...this is actually interesting, it has a lot about love, and friendship and shit, if you wanna know the real Socrates (Cameron Edwards) here is your chance...

Have you ever lived somewhere that was perfect for you? I lived there about 5 months ago. First couple weeks I lived there I stayed inside watching movies like it was nothing. The I ran out of movies to watch. So my brother had gone outside with his BB gun, and this is the hood, so he earned some automatic friends. Some lil dirty ass niggas named Keandre and Kewon. So he
chilled with them. I had my gun too but still hadn't gone outside since we moved there really. So one day my lil brother runs by the window ith like 20 people, i'm like "Fuck it." Went outside with my heat, my brother saw me and intriduced me to everyone. Most of em was like 8-11 but some of em was real cool. Pookie was coo. So we was runnin around cappin eachother and shit
and this nigga named Darrel came outside. He was about my age so I chilled with him for like two days, but he was never outside and shit so I ended up staying back inside. But soon, I was out swimming and these two mixed niggas (Christian-13, Lauren-10) came swimming and I was pretty cool with them. So Christian was goin out with this white girl with ass and HUGE titties named Megan and SHE had a friend named Precious who was this big ugly
monster lookin bitch. Shes not that bad, its just not my style. So Megan tried hookin me up with Precious. I'm like.....nah. So I would chill with Lauren, Megan, Christian and Precious every night at the back of a coffee truck. We would just talk or w/e. One night the wanted to leave the house in the middle of the night and go over to the elementar school and do whatever smoke
weed and shit. So i'm like "coo". I was PLANNING on going but my mom left that night so I had to stay and watch my little brothers. So next day I found out Megan and Christian fucked and shit, Precious was mad cuz I wasn't there which made me feel better about not being there.
So a couple days later i'm talkin to my nigga Christina just by his house, he says he loves her. Then SOMETHING happened that I can't even remember anymore and they broke up THE SAME DAY. So my nigga wanted me to go over and try and hook them back up or w/e, so I went and talked to Megan by her house for like an hour and we got real close. That night Christian went somewhere and I went skinny-dipping with Megan and.......yes it happened. (but he doesnt know so shhhhhhh)
ANYWAYS, I can't even remember what happened to cause this but we didn't chill around Megan and Precious anymore at our apartments and we went on over to the green apartments. (apartments are named by color in the hood white folks...lol) So my nigga Christian tried to hook me up with this black bitch who wasn't fat but was more than thick. I'm like "no way" So we
started chillin at the green apts. Me, Christian, Pookie, and Lauren. Stephany was somehow "mine" (the black bitch) just cuz we was sposed to go out. Christian was going out with this girl named Wayneesha-14 for liek 1 day and the rest of the time Wayneesha was just a shared ho. We would chill after dark and never kiss or anything just all the foreplay and then we would bounce, cuz we're pimps like that.
Time goes on...
So blah, i'm still sposed to be goin out with Stephany, but this OTHER girl named Ashley-12 lives there but is only there on the weekends. So Friday night I was flirting with her, I thought she was cute, playing football and showing off and all that shit. So the NEXT day, after she had everyone sleep-over, Wayneesha tells me that Ashley LIKES me. I'm thinkin this is ill as fuck.
Turns out she has a boyfriend. Nigga named Albert, he only came over like once a fuckin month so i'm talkin to her like "Why you hesitating?" soooo later that day, Albert comes. My niggas want me to fight him for her. But the nigga is cool, buys me some chips and soda at the store, so I feel dirty. So I went like an hour hesitating and shit about what to do with this nigga. I ended up just telling him wassup and he doesn't give a fuck and was like "You can have her", breaks up with her, shes heartbroken, I try comforting her but she ignores me.
Blah blah blah, I still like her, I never know about how she feels about me. Christian and all my niggas tryin to hook me up but it never happens. So I give up a bit. Her friend Jenny tells me she is still gettin over Albert and the SAME DAY she gets with this nekkid-molerat-lookin nigga named Gabriel. I was pissed yo. So I am like "BLAH!" I try gettin closer to her but it never
happens. She goes out with someone, is on the rebound, and picks another nigga. I started writing her letters. EVERYDAY. Sometimes 2 pages, most of the time 1, a couple were 3 pages. I couldn't stop thinking about her...
During all that time, Wayneesha went out with Pookie, they broke up and I was coo with both so I would talk to them a lot. I started talkin to Wayneesha on the phone like ohhhhh 2-3 hours a night, I felt like a gay dude but I could just talk to her easily. We would talk about random shit and soon enough me and her became best friends, even over me and Christian, if she felt bad, I was there, if I felt bad, she was there.
So back to Ashley...
me and her was constantly at odds. I would hate her but forgive her for anything the next second and she would hate me and hold a grudge for a good amount of time.But soon enough I realized I loved her. It was strange for me to love her considering all the shit I had already done in my life
in terms of girls. Anyways, I think she somehow notiiced that, or Wayneesha told her, but she started coming on to me. She gave me pictures all the time. She talked to me all the time. She would call me a lot. All that shit. So one day I brought my baby brother Rueben-2 over there cuz I was watching him that day. I was playing with him and just being a good brother cuz thats just
the type of nigga I am. So we went home and as soon as I get in the phone rings and shes at her house with Wayneesha soooo I talked to Wayneesha first shes all "Tell Ben I said hi!" I'm like ok, then Wayneesha gave the phone to Ashley and I was talking to her and she just told me to
shut up all of a sudden and I was about to hang up on a bitch but she started singing a song about how much she wanted me...crazy shit.*eyes water up* So i'm like damn, we stopped talkin after like 10 seconds after she was done cuz I couldn't believe what I just heard, I didn't know what to
say. Just imagine the girl you "love" singing something like that to you.
So the next day I tell all my niggas, Christian, Pookie, Lauren, and their obvious answer is for me to ask her out. I'm like "fasho". So I waited till she was alone. Just standing by her house
chillin. So I asked her...(I remember this EXACTLY)
Me: Was what you said last night on the phone real?
Her: Yeah.
Me: Well I guess you coulda seen this coming, but, you wanna go out with me?
Her: I don't know.
She walks away and goes and sits somewhere and starts crying.

I'm like "WTF!!!!? " So mother fuck I was just like fuck it. Went and chilled with my niggas, later that day, right before she goes inside she comes over to me and says "Actually, i'll think about it." Most of the time I woulda been pissed at that, but I was happy as fuck.
Next day, we aren't going out. I'm not going to go deeper, just it didnt happen....
So then everything starts to fuckin flip.
Pookies bi-sexual brother, Josh, starts coming over everyday.
Wayneeshas sister Latoya-17 moves in for like 2 weeks.
A mexican family with 2 cute ass girls, Amber-15, Ashley(not the same one) 13 move in the
apartments.
A nigga named Elmo moves in the apartments.
And I got EVICTED!!

All that happened withing like 2 weeks. All of them affected something. I shall move on...

So Latoya moved in with Wayneesha first. I didn't have a problem. She was perfect for me at the time. She tried to get Ashley to get with me, and was like my lil playgirl at the same time, I really think she liked me.
Then Josh started coming over and since he can fight and is gay as FUCK all the girls try to get on his good side as to not get they ass beat. He led the "Cameron is ugly" trend. Cameron being me. -_- I never liked him to a big point but we didn't ever have real problems.
THEN I found out we had a month to move out, ripped me apart, i had grown with these people and they were just gunna be gone.
Elmo moved in and was real reclusive at the time...
Then the mexican bitches moved in. Christian fell in love with the older one, Amber, and there was CONSTANT tension between us for a while because of her. I didn't like her, I just wanted to tap, and she knew it, and he knew it.
So Pookie was goin out with the OTHER Ashley(not mine)
Christian was going out with Amber
My Ashley was going out with some nigga from school
Wayneesha was going out with Lorren

In other words, everyone was coupled except for me, which started problems....

One day I was over at Wayneeshas house and this was after school. We were listening to music and just chillin. She threw on Usher-Burn and told me to listen to the first verse. (abotu this time lorren and wayneesha were REALLY deep in love) and she told me that is how she felt about
Lorren at the time. So I was like "Damn, you know I have to tell him right?" so she understood. I asked her if she wanted to break-up with him and she said yes. So I went and got that nigga Lorren from school, told him about it, so he goes and breaks up with Wayneesha. BOOM. All hell breaks loose on me.
SHE denies all of it. Says I made it up. So there is a big ass meeting. I told my end of the story niggas was like...ok. Wayneesha told hers, convinced everyone that I was a jealous mother fucker that was pissed that I aint got a girlfriend and that I liked her. BULLSHIT. I started beef,
callin names, both of us puttin eachother on blast about everything. On my side I got Christian and 25% of Lorren. Niggas was there for me. Anyways, the next day her and her little clique roll up on me, all girls cept for the gay dude who kept his mouth shut cuz he don't want none. Niggas is harrasing me, I feel like my fuckin life is falling apart. So this one bitch comes up to me
chillin and tries drawing on my fuckin face witha permenant marker. Wasn't gunna happen, I told the bitch to back up, she didn't and got pushed the fuck on the floor. BOOM. Somehow this turns things around. I went home came back the next day cuz I aint lettin bitches punk me off MY block. First person i saw was Christian telling me that Wayneesha wants to drop it, i'm like
coo. But we was never the same.
So then I started gettin cool with the other Ashley and we was mad cool. I culdn't come over as much and therefore suffered losing closeness with a lot of people. Then Elmo started coming outside. FIRST experience I have with him is him going out with Ashley 2 seconds after they meet. Secondly, while I had beef with everyone I wrote a diss to em all. MOTHER FUCKERS
FOUND IT AND FLIPPED. Amber was pissed and tore it up and spit on it. Elmo somehow took this as "sonning" me. Never liked that nigga agian.
Blah, I couldn't go over for like a week and when I did, Elmo thought we was still coo and since noone was around I chilled with him. We went and picked up niggas frm school and some dumb shit happened and he was talking to Christian, MY NIGGA, about why he should beat my ass over some bitch. Christian is my nigga, so he played it off like "I don't fight over no bitch" but
that nigga Elmo done fucked up. We got back to the green apartments, I told niggas I was gunna beat his ass if he did some shit like that again. They told him I said it, he stepped up, and got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT right in front of his girlfriend, Ashley, who I STILL love, she broke up with that nigga 10 minutes later, and asked me out the next day.
Things was goin my way once again, i had the girl I always wanted. But she has a problem with commitment and within a week we broke up cuz she made up soem dumbass excuse saying she still wanted to be friends and shit. So w/e, I was done with that for a cool minute. Christian got Mononucleosis and shit so he was housebound for 2 weeks, I started hangin with Amber and
Ashely and one day their mom left for like 4 hours so I was at home with them and I was OBVIOUSLY flirting with her. Whenever she would go into the bathroom to do her hair summore I would go in there and feel on her, or kiss on her neck, w/e it was, only her and I knew. The other Ashley started liking me or SOMETHING cuz she gave me like 3 lapdances and was crazy flirting so it was crazy that day.
Next day I wrote Amber a letter about what happened cuz I didn't want her to tell Christian so THAT nigga got better, found out about it, and we had beef. We got in a fight, which you can refer to the fight thread about, blah blah blah.
One day nobody was around the apts cept me and Ashley so we was chillin all day, at this point I thought I had no more feelings for her. But Jenny came out and when Ashley let for a second, I said out loud "I want to kiss her again." Jenny heard me told Ashley and the whole day was tension cuz I wanted to, she wanted to, but we couldn't bring ourselves to do it. So it got
reallllllllll late I was chillin with Jenny by her house and Ashley came back. She came to the table and I told her when Jenny left that she could ask me anything and I would tell her. She asked me if I loved her, asked how big my dick was, asked if I would want to have sex with her and if I really wanted to kiss her. SO I said yeah to all of them and told mer how big my dick was
and she kissed me like WOW crazy experience, i'm talking about that soap-opera shit.

There is much more but I feel it useless to continue if nobody is interested up to this point. If yall want me to finish, which could be another long one, holla. For now, deal without the exciting conclusions

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Last edited by Socrates : 01-23-05 at 04:37 AM.
Old 01-23-05, 04:30 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2E24 A1AD

Mutha fucka if I do get really bored tonight I will read that novel you just wrote..
Old 01-23-05, 04:42 AM   #3
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

Then Josh started coming over and since he can fight and is gay as FUCK all the girls try to get
on his good side as to not get they ass beat. He led the "Cameron is ugly" trend. Cameron being
me. -_-
^^^LMFAO THATS FUNNY ASS SHIT

ANYWAYS I READ THE WHOLE THING IM REALLY BORED AND THAT WAS QUITE ENTERTAINING FIRST ASHLEY AINT THE GIRL FOR YOU SHE SEEMS SLUTISH AND JUST PLAIN DUMB I THINK YOUR INFATUATED WITH HER LOOKS WYNESSA WOULDVE BEEN A GOOD CHOICE FOR YOU I THINK SHE ONLY SAID SHE WANTED TO LEAVE HER MAN CUZ SHE WAS HOPING YOUD TRY TO GET WITH HERYOU AND CHRISTIAN SHOULD RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES BUT YOU IN THE WRONG SON YOU SHOULD APOLIGIZE ALSO BE THE BIGGER MAN HERE.YOUR GONNA END UP IN TOO MUCH BEEF SUN STOP WORRING SO MUCH ABOUT BITCHES BE PATIENT AND DONT FUCK WIT OTHER PEOPLES GIRLS THATS CORNY THERES 7 WOMAN FOR EVERY MAN HOW THE FUCK IS YOU SINGLE?!ANYWAYS JUST BE PATIENT AND THE RIGHT ONE WILL COME TO YOU

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 05:12 AM   #4
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

hmm ill peep it if i get bored....this basically your biography?

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 05:18 AM   #5
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP: 01C3 560C

shyyyte...thats a whole lot of reading. pretty entertaining tho. i was mad bored. all i got to say is you should hit up those two sisters for a threesome.

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 05:19 AM   #6
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 6921 F3DD

Naw, all this was over the period of like 4 or 5 months. But it shows a lot about me...

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-23-05, 06:15 AM   #7
Empire
Empire

Text Record: 2-3
IP: 9894 AD38

I red da whole thing.
Empire Vs Nemesis (3-1).
Empire Vs New Era (2-1).
Old 01-23-05, 07:14 AM   #8
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: CB74 A7CD

WTF...did u say u fuckin wit some1 whos 11.....i only jus got up..but mayne.......thts some fuckin autobiography shit right there.....dayum...

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 01-23-05, 10:18 AM   #9
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2C88 8F22

that was.........................beautiful I actually read it all
Saken wants more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-05, 10:52 AM   #10
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: CC61 0A4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saken
that was.........................beautiful I actually read it all
Saken wants more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read it all too....lol.

One of my close friends named his son Cameron Edwards.....that's pretty fucking wierd man -_-
Old 01-23-05, 11:01 AM   #11
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

i only read half of it so this soap-opera....is gonna have to be continued.......so far this shit sounds like a movie or somethin
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 11:30 AM   #12
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: 5EEA BB15

Dear God you must have been bored. I read the first sentence, do I get a medal?
Old 01-23-05, 12:02 PM   #13
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 28AD 5545

that took long just for me to scroll dog.

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 12:48 PM   #14
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 2929 AF98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
that took long just for me to scroll dog.

ahahhaahah....word is bond..

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-05, 12:48 PM   #15
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: D906 82AC

What a novel......
brain hurts....

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||