RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-03, 10:55 PM   #1
shiznit
Tampons are expensive

"I dont know" by Shiznit edited by Anonymous

IP:

There are no exact words that would elaborate my feelings deep within
Pure abstract verbs brewed that tolerate steering few steps back out and in
Inspite the fact we viewed few moderate mishaps dealing with another skin
Ive kept distract on others screwed deteriorate scores as ive stayed where ive been

Left you hooked up with ur past as ur unhappy cheers strangled my whole body
Conversations shooked and dropped for a month and confided fears with somebody
Tears lived for centuries in my eyes waiting to evaporize into thin air uncontrollably
Clearly believed that this path im heading would decrease my chances of love eternally

Misunderstandings by mistake forced thoughts of strong discomfort on my account
"I GIVE UP" were the last three words in my mind as my heart says "DONT EVER FALL DOWN"
Intolerable pains of deception i struggle to survived as lost hearts melt for me on a rebound
Truth came out un-masked revealing the un reasoning passion enamored all around

Astounded by the fact that this existing devotion is not just some harmless infatuation
Simple "HI" from you is enough to get my day going through this world of constant trepidation
We sorted inanimate things out and came to the conclusion that there's always been a close relation
Chemistry relived each moment as we opened up strong feelings and unextinct admiration

"Friends for now" was the phrase u said that almost crashed my unbelievable attachment
"Im always gonna be here" were my words to you eventhough u rejected my reaction
"Im hurt" u said to me for some joke that made me say my "Im sorry" statement
"I love you" is the phrase that revived my life from a "heart disengagement"

From griefs and aches of loneliness to contentment of powerful cheerfulness
Retarded "Tampons are expensive" talks are enjoyable regardless of my inferiority complex
"uhhh..yeah..mmhmm...ehhh...errr" priceless moments of us getting speechless
Incredible morning rhythms are the best part of my new found happiness

Ive waited a long ass time for you to realize that u deserve a lot better like ive been told
To be honest, i dont know what i did for you to deserve this and that makes me troubled
Doubled the the desire for me to reach my goal of unending smiles a thousand folds
Mark my word baby " me and you , together are gonna grow old"...thats my future holds

I thought love was all bullshit but now i know there's always gonna be someone out there perfect for you
Someone that would make u feel a "dork" thinking about how ur inlove and devotedly true
No matter how u find the right person either short or long distance or even exactly 718 miles a few
It would only take "11 cds" for me to finally hear "I want to spend the rest of my life with you"
Send a message via Yahoo to shiznit   Reply With Quote