RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-08, 07:24 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Australians: Who the fuck is David Oldfield

IP: 8698 5E78

and please tell me that most of you people dont follow his beliefs....

http://www.therundown.tv/videos/wtf...-on-radio-show/

why are their australians crying about the president elect of the United States as if he will make them slaves.... wtf

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-17-08, 09:16 PM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 967B 85BD

Why didnt you just ask nos, hes the only austrailian on this site.
Old 11-17-08, 09:19 PM   #3
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 8698 5E78

you mean baphomet.

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-17-08, 09:21 PM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: 967B 85BD

same thing, lol
Old 11-17-08, 10:18 PM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I am half australian, but I only lived there for the first 3 years of my life so I can't really comment on this shit.
Old 11-17-08, 11:07 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E991 9DCB

david oldfield was an advisor to one of the most pathetically simple minded red hair fucking ass reaking racict bitch slobby cunt one nation hitler loving siflis having dish rag looking politition dirty female ever to walk the face of canberra..

i can assure you nobody in australia (well, id hope nobody) adheres or listens to any of his views and to be honest im not even gonna bother clicking that link cause it would be a considerable waste of my time as it was yours......

one nation was like the try hard hitler esque political party of australia that we used to poke and make jokes about back in the day...

massivly old news now bud...straight up....
Old 11-17-08, 11:25 PM   #7
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 704D 923D

^ Nos, question... i was told that Australia passed a law in the 70's I believe that said that in order to become an Australian citizen you had to be both white and Christian... and the thought was that this law is still in place?

school me.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-18-08, 01:16 AM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blay Yall
^ Nos, question... i was told that Australia passed a law in the 70's I believe that said that in order to become an Australian citizen you had to be both white and Christian... and the thought was that this law is still in place?

school me.

well dude thats obviously not true...

seeing as we are one of the most multi cultural nations currantly in existance...

our gov lets basically anyone in........THATS part of the problem...
Old 11-18-08, 11:26 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

well, i'm not christian and I lived there for 3 years.
Old 11-18-08, 11:55 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I'm actually dumbfounded as to how blay would even ask me that question?

thats total insanity.... theres parts of this country that are just compleatly over-run by muslim lebanese cunts......theres asians absolutly everywhere whatever religions they go by i am totally unaware of... we have a fucking massive population of indians, hindu i assume...

not to mention our across the sea brothers the new zealanders, most of them are dark skinned maoris who probably have their own religions.....

and catholic wogs are everywhere aswell as hispanic people.. islanders from all over the pacific... all accepted and readily given rights to seek citizenship... aswell as an absolutly massive percentage of south africans and other african races living here.. oh, did i mention the plausable percentage of athiest americans aswell?

we have gigantic racial variety man..

probably per capita, more so than the united states (dont quote me on that though)..

but you definatly dont have to be white christian to get citizenship here bro.. you just gotta have proper reasons, pass some shit test and know our national anthlem or some bullshit...

however having said that, the majority IS probably white christian.... but i also wouldnt quote me on that either lmfao...

we got race problems up the ass man, they cause riots as you may have heard... our government is basically like YO.. COME ONE, COME ALL.... no deterrants... advertising that almost anyone can get citizenship..

a lot of cats live here and dont even speak our language... or atleast very little of it...

our aborigional population is less than 1% aswell... so that gives you a little bit of an insight into our situation racially... i cant definitivly tell you about your information being incorrect about that bill in the 70's, but I can assure you nothing like that exists today... or has existed for a long time...

if it was passed.. it was probably abolished within the same year............
Old 11-18-08, 10:53 PM   #11
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: 651E B56A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blay Yall

school me.

When idiots ask questions.
Old 11-19-08, 12:05 AM   #12
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 704D 923D

the fact that i ended it with a ? meant that i was skeptical... but that was their firm claim.

and in my defense, i've always realized that Australia is extremely diverse... the question wasn't whether there are any non-white and or people in Australia, the question is whether that is a requirement to become a CITIZEN. big difference. my mom has lived in the US since she was in the 3rd grade but she's still not a citizen. so, it was more of a way for Australia to control who could vote and participate in society, not to keep non white Christians out of the country. and there is no question as to whether this law WAS passed at some time, it definitely was... the debate is just over whether the law is still in effect. sorry for what appeared to be a dumb question, but i was on the side arguing that there is no way that law could still be in effect, and i just wanted you to school me and back up that thought.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-19-08, 12:09 AM   #13
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: 651E B56A

But anyone with a head on there shoulders shouldnt even ned to ask the question.

Meh, not hating you for asking, questions create knowledge, it was just a stupid question.
Old 11-19-08, 12:37 AM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

we have adds on our tv about different races becomming citizens...
Old 11-19-08, 01:09 AM   #15
Magic5

IP: 4ACD E082

[2v]What you simpletons fail to understand is the media stations are secretly in the government's pockets. You're only seeing what they want you to see. They really only let white Christians in, but prevent you from seeing the truth via constant brainwashing. I think the first step is starting a Ron Paul Revolution in the United States and then let that spread universally until everybody is able to take off the shackles and chains that their respective governments have placed on them.[/2v]

But seriously, do you like living in Australia? I've always wanted to visit. Seems like a cool place to be.