RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-04, 11:45 AM   #151
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8D48 2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw killa
nigga i grew in a hood where bloods ran shit ayt n 2 i was in da army messin wit m-16's,m-249 saw's,at-4's,claymore's,stinger(heat-seeking missle's)feel me u peeps think im lyin bout who i am ive been shot at chased by peeps wit knives in da middle of da nite while smokin sum mary wit my niggaz u dont kno me so dont judge u'll b surprised wut ive seen done n been through holla...oh n anotha thing i was south korea trainin 2 go 2 iraq 2 protect niggaz like u n ur peeps from terrorist n i broke my left femur n fucked my left leg 4 life doin my duty trainin 2 fight 4 urs n my rights so lay off b easy

Emergins right...just cuz you raised ya iant say it................show an army pic playa...............wit ya stingers *cough*metal gear solid*cough* naw im playin......
Old 08-02-04, 01:50 PM   #152
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

Text Record: 5-9
IP: 18CC AB63

i got one ill scan it n post it wit my nigga from a.i.t(advanced individual training)
i can say w/e i want its a free world my niggaz more down or jus as down as n e nigga on here n i always treated like 1 of da niggaz n called they nigga i said back n neva got mad jus smoked blunts wit me,drank wit me,fucked hoes wit me,ran wit me i aint fuckin lyin bout myself 4 shit its time ya'll realize dat i am who i say n portray myself 2 b n quit hatin holla

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES
Old 08-02-04, 01:54 PM   #153
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

shoot some terrorist bitches when ya heal.....
Old 08-02-04, 06:30 PM   #154
raw killa

IP: C12B 6450

im out da army for good now i cant carry over 30lbs n e more n cant run im useless 2 da army cuz dont like givin out desk jobs....lmmao my cuzin david in iraq or goin there soon i mean sumtime july im sure he'll sum 4 me peace n yes again xxxtasy a.k.a yvonne my gurl 1 luv peace out yall holla back

Old 08-02-04, 06:39 PM   #155
JaneDoe
the girl people love to hate

IP: C1FE ABE6

1st thing i thought of was vanilla ice. but no offense, lose the outfit and chains. you'll be straight, my opinion. i dont got no problem with u sayin nigga. nigget, thats just stupid. but do whatever u feel is comfortable.

why do people say nigga anyway? its going back to the term nigger which was offensive then and now. all you're doing is takin the er away. either way to some people it brings back memories of what they've heard or read and its disrespectful to them.

i dont make the list. dont get mad at me.
i just make the hits like a factory

-Jay-Z

like The Gooch Disappear...vamoose...you're wack to me
take them rhymes back to the factory

-Notorious B.I.G
Send a message via AIM to JaneDoe Send a message via Yahoo to JaneDoe   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-04, 07:15 PM   #156
raw killa

IP: C12B 6450

for one i dont resemble vanilla ice in n e way n my flows way hotter than his cold eva be wit a remix of ice ice baby....lmmao second wuts wrong wit how i dress its who i am i like look good u kno i take care of myself well besides da drinkin n smokin.
n third i swear niggaz really retarded frontin like nigga n er r da same word n 2pac even states dat clearly we all kno nigga niggaz niggets n shit like dt slang terms for homie n homegurl so stop da lyin 2 ya selves n tryin 2 make peeps feel sry i dont hate n e way possible well i mean i hate n love every equally no matta they religion or color
i was raised dis way n nuttin gonna change me shit i probly wanna murder all da kkk more than ya'll blacks do id find tru happiness if dat happened...peace out thanx 4 da feedback holla back 1 luv

Old 08-03-04, 08:34 AM   #157
EmerginMc07
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 17-16
IP: 3240 794D

Raw Killa i feel ya dawg, i can relate to u wit da whole growein up like dis n da KKK thing im wite u wite we all equal, rite? if u wana say it den go ahed shit ppl yall need to quit hatin , altho i dont say it but if thats wat u do den its all godo fi yo crew lets u say it then its koo, uh Vanilla Ice...... NAW no resemblance yo loose da outfit doe but besides dat str8, N ey Yo Killa contact me i got an idea bout a collabo,
Send a message via AIM to EmerginMc07   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-04, 12:58 PM   #158
D-ICED
COLD

IP: 5671 DBDD

yo it seems like everytime a white bot post a pic the same dick riding bitches be up here talking shit and most of you live in all white neighborhhods and listen to emeinem all day but you hate white people.guess what to get a deal you gonna have to deal with white people to get a job same thing so grow the fuck up!!you'll sound so damn ignorant its funny and most of ya'll is little kids and aint beating noone up.there are white rappers that say nigga m.c search did (you youngins might not know about the Gasface!)genovese do and even bum ass stagga lee do.i heard bubba sparks say it and the white boy with 3-6 mafia stay doing it and noone do nothing.you get mad at whites for saying nigga and none doing it disrespectfully and then you use the word and call whites cracka soooooooo hypocritical!!!!anyways you fake ass wanna be George Jackson(half you dumb fucks dont even know who that is)mathafuckas need to grow up cuz if a white boy that can whip yo ass say it in front of you you gonna say well hes not saying it badly.cowards get a life.

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?
Old 08-03-04, 01:36 PM   #159
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

we dont listen to eminem....hes a fag.....he dissed Canibus and whoeva htinks hell win is retarded and a d/r....
Old 08-03-04, 01:40 PM   #160
sporadic
Flyweight

Text Record: 7-1
IP: 6D2D 421B

ingnore big chase hes a racist...seems to think that saying the "n" word is cool "quote" im half black half white so i can say "n"..straight pics..though im not feeling the pose

Sporadic is BETTER than BigChase

Rapbattlesuk= Sporadic 3-0 BigChase

RapWarz 1-2 Punch League= Sporadic 3-0 Big Chase

Rapverse= No show Bigchase

Now Tell me whos better?

Send a message via MSN to sporadic   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-04, 01:42 PM   #161
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

and sporadics a pussy who needs 3 hours to dxrop....hahaha...tlaked all that shit and ran.....you cant do a 10 mintue drop cuz you suck its un-deniable.....
Old 08-03-04, 01:43 PM   #162
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporadic
ingnore big chase hes a racist...seems to think that saying the "n" word is cool "quote" im half black half white so i can say "n"..straight pics..though im not feeling the pose

lmao...I cna say nigga im black...and i can call people wiggas im white........hes just gotta bad case of penis envy.....^^hates on everyone dats got one.....
Old 08-04-04, 05:34 AM   #163
sporadic
Flyweight

Text Record: 7-1
IP: E8C6 3376

(shakes head) Hes been hating on other peoples mugshots..since he got clowed when he posted his pic up!..hes mad at me coz ive merked him twice..so what can u do..(brushes his shoulders)

Sporadic is BETTER than BigChase

Rapbattlesuk= Sporadic 3-0 BigChase

RapWarz 1-2 Punch League= Sporadic 3-0 Big Chase

Rapverse= No show Bigchase

Now Tell me whos better?

Send a message via MSN to sporadic   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-04, 07:14 AM   #164
raw killa

IP: 1920 7C96

good look ya'll for da truth ive been sayin bigchase no beef between us but seriously grow up n if u peep wut race am i thread in lyricist lougne u'll see why 1 u jus makin yo self look stupid 2 u need 2 finally shut up like every1 else peace

Old 09-28-05, 08:23 AM   #165
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: D1F1 5690

lmfao...gd old times

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote