RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-05, 07:50 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Immense, Straight Lame, any body else liek it

IP: 74C8 66CC

yo man..lets be realistic, you mofos are fuckin WACK, but that's not whaat I called you here for. Stop crying and going on a rampage when your shit gets locked. You broke the rules son. No one's shit gets locked outta the blue. Ironic..I rmember dudes used to cry about the same shit with Sev back in the day.

Now onto your lack of skills, Straight Lame, you're nobody. On your best day. My cousin was on the fuckin ground dyin when he heard your last track talkin bout how pissed you were. Immense - you, son..be real. You two should collab and make a diss track about how it sucks when your tracks get locked, lol. I noticed that the more wack a motherfucker is, the more prone they are to crying after their shit gets the ol Louie Lockdown. How fuckin old are you turds?

Next up is Omen: son, I dunno who gased you, but if you think you'll any way shape or form come anywhere close to whoring me on a track, LOL, bring it. You'll end up jsut liek your boy Gattas did. On a milk carton, lol. Consider this me telling you to put your money where your mouth is.

^that applies for all three of you. Son, the disses that'll rain down on you homos is fuckin insane LOLOLLL

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-05, 07:52 PM   #2
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

Harsh shit.

doomsday -->
Old 08-01-05, 07:53 PM   #3
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

Get on AIM dooms.............
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-05, 08:02 PM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

this wasn't necessary at all

and as a Mod dooms, u gotta take the high road here

Immense had a concern and yea blew it outta proportion...but the shit cudda be settled by doin this..."Oh, it was closed cuz u ain't have 2 links...SORRY that u thought I did it on purpose...But, 2 links are required." Then, Immense cudda said, "Iz coo, I'll keep dat in mind the next time."

CASE FUCKING CLOSED.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-05, 08:04 PM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Yeah this was amasingly harsh. =/
Old 08-01-05, 08:07 PM   #6
.Ike.
Ike

......i gotta good kick out of it
Old 08-01-05, 08:10 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

^^dats cuz yall niggas like beef and strife

but this thread was totally pointless...not in the vein of "dumb", it just simply wasn't needed.
Old 08-01-05, 08:16 PM   #8
.Ike.
Ike

oh well......its the net......
Old 08-01-05, 08:38 PM   #9
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

yea..... u were talkin about these dudes shouldnt be gassin themselves up...... wen thats exactly wat ur doin now...... but it was funny shit also, to be honest

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-01-05, 08:51 PM   #10
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

dooms withdrawling so he on the angry rampage.

As a mod your spose to be the "mature" one as such and put up with the pathetic shit that happens.You gotta be more understanding while still doing your job. You gotta give room for lessons to be learnt. If he didnt post link or w/e simply close it and say pm em the links and Ill re-open it. Warn them add them to the warnigns list and if they do it again dont give them that chance.

Once again as a mod you shouldnt get so fucked off and intimidate guys. People talk shit, your above there bullshit talk.
Old 08-01-05, 08:53 PM   #11
Macreep
T&T

IP: E2C2 91BB

^^But it's something else when a mod talks shit about you for no reason....kinda like wat you like to do eh YSDAT??

I try out for a reporter then ya ass bash me for no reason.

as for topic..hell yeah dooms..bash them muther fuckers
Old 08-01-05, 08:58 PM   #12
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macreep
^^But it's something else when a mod talks shit about you for no reason....kinda like wat you like to do eh YSDAT??

I try out for a reporter then ya ass bash me for no reason.

WOW you said my name in caps :blushes:
Old 08-01-05, 08:58 PM   #13
Macreep
T&T

IP: E2C2 91BB

ysdat.......fuck that shit :doesn't blush like a fag:
Old 08-01-05, 09:00 PM   #14
Tha Q.
OYD

Dooms was right for closin dat thread...but something is seriously weird about dat Songs forum...itz like, something is missing

hmmmmmmmmmm

maybe an Audio MAG
Old 08-01-05, 10:18 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
this wasn't necessary at all

and as a Mod dooms, u gotta take the high road here

Immense had a concern and yea blew it outta proportion...but the shit cudda be settled by doin this..."Oh, it was closed cuz u ain't have 2 links...SORRY that u thought I did it on purpose...But, 2 links are required." Then, Immense cudda said, "Iz coo, I'll keep dat in mind the next time."

CASE FUCKING CLOSED.

I did take the highroad after explaining IN THE LOCKED POST that dude needed 2 links. THEN I said it again when he made his yap post about it although I already explained why he needed 2 links. He started yapping liek he was gonna fuck me up, so go head. I wanna see it. That applies for EVERYBODY. But - I'm no body's Hero nor role model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
dooms withdrawling so he on the angry rampage.

As a mod your spose to be the "mature" one as such and put up with the pathetic shit that happens.You gotta be more understanding while still doing your job. You gotta give room for lessons to be learnt. If he didnt post link or w/e simply close it and say pm em the links and Ill re-open it. Warn them add them to the warnigns list and if they do it again dont give them that chance.

Once again as a mod you shouldnt get so fucked off and intimidate guys. People talk shit, your above there bullshit talk.

How am I withdrawing? I'm opening the doors for any bitches to take it to a step that actually matters, instead of loose blab. Buss some rhymes pussies!! This isn't a fuckin daycare center wher eI gotta kiss niggas bruises and say "oh, don't be mad at me and I'm relly sorry. But you can PM me your links at your nearest convenience and I'll be more than hpapy to open your tracks up - kay?" Fuck alla dat. I honestly don't give a shit if you send me the links to open your track or not. That's your business, send it and I'll open it, don't and believe me, I'll get to sleep. BUT It's one thing to say "dooms you're an asshole because you locked my post since I broke the rules" than to say "I can rip you". Okay. so come rip me. Make up what ever excuse you want to make up to justify it all in your mind. Paint a vivd picture where you're the goodguy and on his way to vanquish the world of the villian that is Doomsday. Then record your verse and get annihialated.

Before I was "A MOD!!" - WOW!! I NEVER BEEN A MOD BEFORE!! (<--liek I'm not an admin on another board) I was a battler. And as a battler, I'll make you put your piss-ass allowance money where your cock-polisher is.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote