RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-06, 07:50 PM   #16
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8304 0273

it is ass on macs, and macs are by far the best to use when it comes to making music and editing e.t.c.

as for my comment on this mic, i dont rate a mic on what kinda ppl will use it, i rate a mic on quality, yeah its a decent mic but its not the best, even for its price range it isnt the best.... how am i ignorant??? people praising this mic like its the god of all mics when its far from it.... id rather invest my money into a behringer b2 and a decent mixer(the mic will be the same price, u will need to pay extra for the mixer) and have better quality.

im currently using a cheap condenser and pre-amp, so i dont have no studio, but when i start my new job.. im investing into, a new mic(rhode nt1 i think), mixer, compresser, de-esser, new headphones, some monitors, a sampler, turntables, new soundcard, all new leads.

hardware works a million times better than software..... so if u want the best quality u can get, then u need to be willing to part with sum cash, simple as.
Old 01-28-06, 08:16 PM   #17
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

my quality is perfect...... so fuck u bitches

its seriously how u use that shit..... im even havin kids come to my place to make a whole album....... even tho they have setups (hardware wise) that is just as good, or better than mine

but i can work it alot better

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-28-06, 08:18 PM   #18
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

btw........ i dont have this mic....... mxl 990....... behringer mic200........ nady pop filter...... cool edit... some other editin proggrams i jkacked..... mic stand..... K-44 headphones...... and a fridge that wont stop makin this fuckin humming sound

Old 01-28-06, 09:16 PM   #19
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: B94A EB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
i have zero clue why people even bother with you DAWG look around are there any cats here with home studios rockin 10 thousand dollars of equipment naw catslookin for upgrades from there fuckin stick mics man ....props to those lookin to upgrade without downgrading there financial status damn son u have to be the king of ignorance

I Agree!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-06, 09:18 PM   #20
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
it is ass on macs, and macs are by far the best to use when it comes to making music and editing e.t.c.

as for my comment on this mic, i dont rate a mic on what kinda ppl will use it, i rate a mic on quality, yeah its a decent mic but its not the best, even for its price range it isnt the best.... how am i ignorant??? people praising this mic like its the god of all mics when its far from it.... id rather invest my money into a behringer b2 and a decent mixer(the mic will be the same price, u will need to pay extra for the mixer) and have better quality.

im currently using a cheap condenser and pre-amp, so i dont have no studio, but when i start my new job.. im investing into, a new mic(rhode nt1 i think), mixer, compresser, de-esser, new headphones, some monitors, a sampler, turntables, new soundcard, all new leads.

hardware works a million times better than software..... so if u want the best quality u can get, then u need to be willing to part with sum cash, simple as.

If you know how to work your shit well, honestly NO ONE will tell.
As long as your shit sounds clear, no poppin or clicks or no shit.
And it sounds like it could be played on the radio NO ONE WILL CARE.
You're just wastin your money, especially if that shit is goin into your home

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 01-28-06, 09:44 PM   #21
leady
Addicted

not really.... i can tell things are wrong when i listen to alot of peoples stuff, frequencies incorrect e.t.c... theres alot more to it than just sounding clear.

using hardware keeps more of ur natural sound to ur voice, doing software editing takes the natural sound of your voice away.

it makes me laugh when kids think the only thing to music is ur shit sounding clear.

and i guarantee nobody here can master(or very few people)... and u need to master your shit so it can be played on radio and put onto CD.

this mic isnt all that, its average, my mic was cheaper than this and is as good if not better(as it has a wider frequency range)
Old 01-28-06, 09:50 PM   #22
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

i can master......... not that well tho

Old 01-28-06, 09:51 PM   #23
Zone Out
Power Hungry

sure it is leady.
because everything you have is the best
everything you know is right
and everyone you know is the dopest

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-28-06, 09:57 PM   #24
leady
Addicted

no.. i cant master, i can kind of but not THAT great... no not every1 i know is the dopest, i never claimed that, and my current mic is far from the best, its just better than this one which is decent... and i obviously know more about editing and mics n shit than u do judging from ur idiotic and immature approach to this discussion.
Old 01-28-06, 09:58 PM   #25
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
i can master......... not that well tho

yeah mastering is hard, u need to train ur ears soooooooooo well its insane. and mastering can either make ur track or ruin it(as far as quality/listenability goes)
Old 01-28-06, 09:58 PM   #26
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 01-28-06, 10:01 PM   #27
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
no.. i cant master, i can kind of but not THAT great... no not every1 i know is the dopest, i never claimed that, and my current mic is far from the best, its just better than this one which is decent... and i obviously know more about editing and mics n shit than u do judging from ur idiotic and immature approach to this discussion.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

thats what your posts look like to me. Because everytime you post on rv its shit talkin. In every single forum in ever single thread.
SMH

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-28-06, 10:40 PM   #28
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu

thats what your posts look like to me. Because everytime you post on rv its shit talkin. In every single forum in ever single thread.
SMH

id have laugh if that was true, but its not... u just happen to come in threads i post in and start shit. im talking fact here, im not tryna diss nobody, im telling it how it is from shit ive learned... seriouisly stfu
Old 01-29-06, 12:24 AM   #29
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 6F6F 02B6

its a good mic for its purpose clear quality and a chance ya shit'll get heard off rapverse ...stick mics wont do that

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 01-29-06, 12:40 AM   #30
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
its a good mic for its purpose clear quality and a chance ya shit'll get heard off rapverse ...stick mics wont do that

exactly
its a good mic in general
nice quality for a cheap price
plus, i have a shitty mic now and peeps already be syain my quality is decent

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote: