RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-04, 12:20 PM   #1
selah david
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Talking Love Can't Be Made

IP: F694 DF56

Ok, I've been thinking about something lately. It might sound deep but it's really not. My friend was explaining to me that God is love (because God is everything). Everything reflects his glory. So if God is love, and he already exist, then you cant make it/him. But what you can do, is create a manifestation, but you really have to love that person. It's alot of other things to consider, like marraige status, and what not, but I have'nt fleshed this theory all the way out yet, I just want to see what you guys initial response would be, so holla back and tell me your opinions on love making...
Politics and politrix are the same thing because the whole point of the political process is to trick us into giving a particular candidate our favor. So why do people feel so clever when they use the word politrix?
Old 10-13-04, 12:26 PM   #2
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: 07E0 A9F2

I can make love with yo momma.... lol joking

But ... Yes love can be made in the bedroom..
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....
Old 10-13-04, 12:31 PM   #3
selah david
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Password
I can make love with yo momma.... lol joking

But ... Yes love can be made in the bedroom..

why do you think love can be made? I'm not trying to be a smart ass but I really do like having discussions on other peoples point of views.

Here is something added to my theory...
Love is emperical (meaning you cannot touch it with either of the 5 senses), so when you "make love" the manifestation of it is the physical interaction, but love should already exisit between the two involved or else it is just sex...
Politics and politrix are the same thing because the whole point of the political process is to trick us into giving a particular candidate our favor. So why do people feel so clever when they use the word politrix?
Old 10-13-04, 12:34 PM   #4
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: 07E0 A9F2

Lol.

If i had a girlfriend for 2 year's and i loved her then proposed to her and got MARRIED that is LOVE.. what happen's in the future only god know's..

But love can easily be made..
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....
Old 10-13-04, 12:37 PM   #5
selah david
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Password
Lol.

If i had a girlfriend for 2 year's and i loved her then proposed to her and got MARRIED that is LOVE.. what happen's in the future only god know's..

But love can easily be made..

How can it be made??
Old 10-13-04, 12:50 PM   #6
Myth
Ya Skills Are Just Myth

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 666C F77E

i think love can be made, bedroom wise, feeling wise, hell making a kid is love, i know some peeps don't have to be in love to make a kid but must of the peeps that do make a kid are in love, it takes time to create love though or it's love at first sight, love can be created but it's not easy to do.

-NET RECORD-

17 wins-8 losses-2 dq's- 9 K.O'S

-NEED VOTES-
vs. Wildfire (down 2-1)
vs Ice Pick (up 2-1)
vs Verbal Abuse (up 4-2)
vs Raw Material (up 3-0)
vs String9487 (tied 1-1)

-ROOKIE OF THE MONTH-
September

*EMPIRE GETS PEOPLE DQ'D WHILE DUCKING*
Old 10-13-04, 12:59 PM   #7
selah david
New to RV

^^ Good point. But I would still say that kids are a manifestation of love. But I'm looking at it from a religious stand point, but I like what you said... more people need to think like u...
Old 10-13-04, 01:03 PM   #8
Efusive
Banned: Biting

IP: 5433 76CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by selah david
How can it be made??

Think about it...its simple.
Send a message via AIM to Efusive   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-04, 01:09 PM   #9
selah david
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efusive
Think about it...its simple.

if it's so simple then can you explain it to me...
Old 10-13-04, 01:10 PM   #10
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: F127 D910

lol he have a point..love cant be made..........you need to show some love in your record doe cuz its lookin pretty hateful right now...shooott...

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-04, 01:12 PM   #11
selah david
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
lol he have a point..love cant be made..........you need to show some love in your record doe cuz its lookin pretty hateful right now...shooott...

huh? ( u need tp show sum luv in yo record cuz it's lookin pretty hateful right now...shooott...)?
Old 10-13-04, 01:13 PM   #12
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
IP: E061 E067

yer..love can be made in the bedroom..in tht sense....but u cnt choose who u fall in love wit...or who loves u................u can make love...but u cnt make been in love.......but in the bedroom..sex..is not proper love.........so i say it cnt be made...

and wot if u dnt believe in god..like me....love is a feeling...and u cnt help ya feelings......so hmm....wot kinda love u meaning...in the bedroom kinda love.....or feelings...im guessin u mean feelings...wich cannot be made....werd

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 10-13-04, 01:18 PM   #13
selah david
New to RV

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin
yer..love can be made in the bedroom..in tht sense....but u cnt choose who u fall in love wit...or who loves u................u can make love...but u cnt make been in love.......but in the bedroom..sex..is not proper love.........so i say it cnt be made...

and wot if u dnt believe in god..like me....love is a feeling...and u cnt help ya feelings......so hmm....wot kinda love u meaning...in the bedroom kinda love.....or feelings...im guessin u mean feelings...wich cannot be made....werd

Even from a non religious stand point, to make something means that it has to be tangible. If it is not tangible through at least one of the 5 senses it is emperical. So even if you feel love, the only thing you can do is express it. And it can be expressed outside of intercourse. But in the bedroom, it may have the effect of being more tangible because of the physical activity. Hence making love a manifestation. But you can't make love. Making love is just some shit somebody thought of to be romantic, but the truth is, love should already exist between the two individuals before they attempt to make it. Thats the problem with most relationships. They try to make love before it actually exist.
Old 10-13-04, 01:19 PM   #14
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

love is present all the time in different areas of your life, love is always there,and there are different kinds of love... you just need to notice it and feel it in your heart...and love is more then feelings, it is a euphoric state of mind, but i understand what you guys are saying also, its a debatable subject really...1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*