RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Speak On It
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-06, 08:26 PM   #1
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Week 1 Mag

IP: 93D1 7B98

Well, what can I say......this week sucked ass. This is exactly how I pictured things turning out though, which is why I only had you do 1:00 - 1:30 tracks. I really didn't want you guys to have to waste a track, but now we know that all the no showers are out of the way.....

Congrats to Technical and TeamOne (Fux) for actually beating an opponent. The rest of you will need to bring it next week and show that you got this shit on lock.

Battle Of The Week

Well, this was a pretty easy choice since there were only two actual battles.

TeamOne Vs Jae Stackz

This battle was full of nice shit from both contestants. Jae Stackz came with a little different approach and spit accapella. His verse sounded more like an actual freestyle and wasn't really that bad. He lacked any real good punches, and the generic punches weren't really that great, but he hung in there and put together a mildly decent track. TeamOne came a little harder and found a little aid in the fact that Jae bit one of his lines. He exposed this pretty well and might have used it a bit too much for my liking, but in the end of the song he played the actual two versions of the questionable line......it was quite obvious what had happened.....lol. In the end TeamOne took the "W" home and will advance to the next week.

Just a little reminder to all.......This week there will be no extensions. No one likes it when they drop a verse to only find out the next day that the other guy got an extension when they had to rush their shit together. Everyone knows the deadlines and if you cannot make them, you will forfeit.

This upcoming week promises to have some good match-ups.

Enygma Vs The Revelation
I may be a little biased in this, but I think I'm gonna take the "W" and move to the next round. Rev was a pretty good text battler, but this might be too big a step up for him too soon. He may suprise some people though.......so look out.

TeamOne Vs TitoBronsky
I am predicting this to be the battle of the week. Both of these guys came pretty hard last week and I know they plan to come hard again. I am split as to who I think will win this one, but you know I gotta lean a little more to the OYD side of things.....lol.

Neighbor J Vs J Summers
I think this will be the sleeper battle of the week. Both of these cats are underrated and are waiting for someone to take them too lightly. Look out for both of them to come with guns cocked and barrels smoking.

Technical Vs Jay 286
Once again, another good match up. Technical suprised me last week with his track and will need to come hard to beat Jay. I think tha Jay is gonna edge this one out, but this can easily go either way.

This week promises to be full of excitement so be sure to check out all of the battles. Congradulations to everyone thus far and remember to bring your "A" game.

Visit Our Sponsers

^^^^^Click The Banner Stupid^^^^^

^^^^^Click The Banner Stupid^^^^^

Also......Rapverse.com's very own .Ike. and B. Magik are donating a copy of their brand spanking new Mixtape

Last edited by Enygma : 05-04-06 at 08:30 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Enygma Send a message via MSN to Enygma Send a message via Yahoo to Enygma  
Old 05-04-06, 10:38 PM   #2
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
TeamOne Vs TitoBronsky
I am predicting this to be the battle of the week. Both of these guys came pretty hard last week and I know they plan to come hard again. I am split as to who I think will win this one, but you know I gotta lean a little more to the OYD side of things.....lol.

I understand since i do own kids daily.............

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 05-04-06, 11:00 PM   #3
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: 9383 96F6

cool................
Old 05-07-06, 03:22 PM   #4
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 93D1 7B98

Ummmm......it's ok to post things in here. Just to let you guys know.....
Old 05-07-06, 06:36 PM   #5
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

Decent mag,

battle of the week was rtight.