RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-04, 09:15 AM   #31
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2E7E 4D00

LoL..

Yo Simple: Kanye's Album Deserves 5 Mics

His Beats Are Sick, His Lyrics and His Collabing Artists Are Sick.

He Produced His Whole Album.....Nas Can't Do That, Jay-Z Can't Do That....

I Think Kanye Is Creative and Will Only Elevate With Time. He Is Syck In My Eyes. I Don't Listen To Him A Lot but In Honesty...

Look Where He Is At...Selling Albums and Making Mad Money...Look Where You Are At..On The Net Talking Shit..LMAO..

He Is Better Than You and At A Level Your Not At....So How Can You Even Have The Nerve To Diss Sumone Who You Can't Even Bestoe Yourself On The Same Level.

Nuff Said

~R~
Old 08-08-04, 05:20 PM   #32
GFX.
Cypher King. True Story.

IP: F177 A97F

Homes is actually better than Nas. Nas is shit. His best shit ever was either on Illmatic or Ether. Homes is garbage on anything else. Prove me wrong.
Old 08-08-04, 05:36 PM   #33
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2893 435B

fuck kanye,a wanna see nas just rip him apart,see if kanye cud cum as hard as jay did,no chance!

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 08-08-04, 05:40 PM   #34
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

Text Record: 8-7
IP: A621 A1C1

kanye is wack.he has good beats,i must admit,but most of his lyrics are kinda wack.He doesnt deserve 5 mics,he barely deserves 2 for his album.Half the tracks were dumb skits which I never listen to.He has horrible flow and uses simplistic rhymes and sometimes he drifts away from the general topic.Like in workout plan he talks about being sum instructor guy to talking about starting a party.like wtf???.Man homie is one of the worst rappers out there right now on the mainstream.no hate but kanye west ISNT one of the best.Maybe for beats,but his lyrics leave something to desire.No hate or nuthin.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-04, 01:29 PM   #35
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

do some research homie...

IP: 9DD1 2DB9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
kanye is underground u bitch........... all his beats got sum underground shit in it.............or its got classic lines speed up or slowed down in the background and shit like through the wire and family bussiness................ and "Last Call" has never been on the radio dumbass.......... i can admit he aint the best rapper, but there isnt on ebad track on that album............. and he went into makin this album as a nobody, and he came out as already bein called one of the greatest by many.......... not many people are asked is there first album the perfect album............ shit even tupac wasnt like that......... he wasnt bein called one of the greats until he died, no one was really buyin that album (i forgot the name, the one right before he died) until he was killed...........

Kanye is NOT underground... he is a commercial success because of Through The Wire and Slow Jams... those are the songs people started noticing him for (and both were played on the radio). You can't say Kanye was a nobody if he was doing joints for Jay-Z before his album came out. He's had a buzz for over a year now... (sorry, no dumb-asses here... I analyzed this hyt thoroughly)... if you really listened to his album he even says what tracks he did for Jay (over a year ago)... all that bullshyt about is his album the perfect album is just hype to keep his shyt selling... shock value makes money... learn the business... his album is selling out here (Iraq) for 3 bucks!!! We listened to it the first 2 weeks and then it went to the bottom of the pile. There's about 400 people in my building alone... maybe 1/3 owns his album, including myself, and none of us listen to it anymore. again, ok beats but his lyrics are trash.
Oh... and ya need to check soundscan on that pac album... that shyt was selling out of stores when it first came out... my brother is die-hard Pac fan and had a hard time getting it for him.
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-04, 01:32 PM   #36
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: 28AD 5545

who cares what he said...all fuckin mainstream rappers are cocky...let himdo what he do and care bout ur own shit...

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-04, 01:38 PM   #37
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Kanye better than Nas?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFX.
Homes is actually better than Nas. Nas is shit. His best shit ever was either on Illmatic or Ether. Homes is garbage on anything else. Prove me wrong.

I ain't a real Nas fan but I call bullshyt on that statement...
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-04, 01:50 PM   #38
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

???

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
who cares what he said...all fuckin mainstream rappers are cocky...let himdo what he do and care bout ur own shit...

I gives a shyt about Kanye... I was just educating the other dude on some shyt that he got mixed up... shyt he said in his album just supports what I was saying to the young homie.
Old 08-14-04, 03:54 PM   #39
ArTiFaKt-wOrDz
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 0F9E 620B

He Is Wack Period .. He Should Shut Up And Keep His Jaw Straight ..

If You Want Tuh Get Murked Pm Me ..

"I'm A Nobody,Since Nobody's Perfect .. "

Punchline Poet ..
Sentenced To Permenant Sleep ..
  • ¨¬Â-Â-Â-Â-Â-_±¨Tolerant Level¨¬Â-Â-Â-Â-Â-
_±¨
Lyrically OWNED !!!(Non-Battle)
  • SONIC

|¤|Authentik Intelligence|¤|
Send a message via AIM to ArTiFaKt-wOrDz Send a message via MSN to ArTiFaKt-wOrDz   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-04, 05:37 PM   #40
!Mc Merc!
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-3
IP: FD9D 8A8F

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
kanye is underground u bitch........... all his beats got sum underground shit in it.............or its got classic lines speed up or slowed down in the background and shit like through the wire and family bussiness................ and "Last Call" has never been on the radio dumbass.......... i can admit he aint the best rapper, but there isnt on ebad track on that album............. and he went into makin this album as a nobody, and he came out as already bein called one of the greatest by many.......... not many people are asked is there first album the perfect album............ shit even tupac wasnt like that......... he wasnt bein called one of the greats until he died, no one was really buyin that album (i forgot the name, the one right before he died) until he was killed...........

ur a fuckin gdumbas and i'm not even gonna tell u why
Old 08-14-04, 05:59 PM   #41
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
LoL..

Yo Simple: Kanye's Album Deserves 5 Mics

His Beats Are Sick, His Lyrics and His Collabing Artists Are Sick.

He Produced His Whole Album.....Nas Can't Do That, Jay-Z Can't Do That....

I Think Kanye Is Creative and Will Only Elevate With Time. He Is Syck In My Eyes. I Don't Listen To Him A Lot but In Honesty...

Look Where He Is At...Selling Albums and Making Mad Money...Look Where You Are At..On The Net Talking Shit..LMAO..

He Is Better Than You and At A Level Your Not At....So How Can You Even Have The Nerve To Diss Sumone Who You Can't Even Bestoe Yourself On The Same Level.

Nuff Said

~R~

listen to this man. prophecies are in his words. lol nah but for real kanye does deserve 5 mics and NO hes not the best ever because he hasnt shown all the consistency to be the best ever whether its beats or rapping but you have to admit he has the potential to become a legend...

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 08-14-04, 06:12 PM   #42
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Mc Merc!
ur a fuckin gdumbas and i'm not even gonna tell u why

prove ima dumbass........ u and grammatix.......... people like nas and even jay are commercial or they wouldnt keep alotta there fans......... only the real rap fans....... and kanye isnt on all his songs talkin bout guns and shit like every other rapper........... i mean, lets be fo real, i dont think jay or nas have used a gun or loaded one for prolly 3-5 years......... but still theyre songs talk about it........ well atleast nas still talks about that shit alot........ jay actually had more of a positive vibe on the last album......... but wats so commercial about the dude????? look at his songs, the beats are nuthin like anybody elses except Jay (and guess who fukin produced those).............. nvm............. wen yall got sumthin to say ill prove ya wrong........ peace
Old 08-14-04, 06:13 PM   #43
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

and usually a rapper has one song wen he speaks the truth and talks about real shit.......... and kan almost has that in all his songs........
Old 08-14-04, 06:16 PM   #44
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

and its one of the only albums that i can listen to all the way through without stoppin, gettin bored, or juss skippin to sum of the good tracks..............
Old 08-14-04, 07:04 PM   #45
lil'snoopp
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1

hell yea.......... grammatix dont know wat hes talkin bout.......... kan is ill man.. not the greatest rapper, but overall is really good............ and his music is sum of the best ive heard........... so yea, prove him wrong ^^^^