RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-05, 05:09 AM   #16
kelsick39
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3B27 2020

^^^ for real? lol, cuz i was tryna defend myself..... and queen im sayin yea, if girls found out they would explode and drama would happen, but im sayin thats stupid.... i dont understand y so much shit would come of it wen we (meanin us in the thing) arent tryna degrade the girl and put a price on her...lmao, to be blunt, she should almost be happy if she found out a bunch of guys were after her (altho bigheaded girls are turnoffs).. and were not gonna play games with her and shit and do that "i love u" shit or get her drunk and shit just so we can get the money (we actually technically sed that shit aint allowed)....... all of us wanna get with this girl anyways...... one of em also wanted to do a rule where whoever hooks up with her....... cant stay wit her.... any feelings on that???
Old 08-01-05, 05:17 AM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 5C71 9AD6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsick39
I know most the femcees on here will be disgusted wit me just on the morals i guess but here it goes:

Do yall think it is bad/degradin for guys to have a pool goin on who can hook up with this one girl.... like we all put in some money and whoever gets her first gets to get it all

Now i know alotta yall might think this is wrong morally but lemme just explain myself.... So alotta my friends and shit are interested in the same girl (if it be just to hook up wit or have a relationship wit) and we'd all like to get wit her atleast once, ya know? And so one of my friends decided to make it interestin by puttin a lil bet by all of us on who can get with her first..... now the reason i dont think this is so bad is cuz we would all try and get with this girl anyways (altho all of us dont have the same intentions) so were not doin sumthin we wouldnt normally do.....

plus the bet gives us more motivation to go after it...... this girl is picky anyways, so if its not like were all gonna get her and make her an object (its more likely none of us will get her more than anythin)... the only thing i have holdin me back tho is that if ANY girl finds out about this, than none of us will be able to get any girl at our school for a long time (maybe the whole year or the rest of high school)..... cuz, for real, if shit hits the fan, itll erupt...

So wat are you guy's feeling on this...... ladies too

God you are a n00b..
From this thread, I can tell you are either between the age of 13 to 16, or your gay and not out of the closit yet. Get a grip, this isnt an un-common type of thing to happen dude.. Yeah dont let her find out for god sake, but seriously, who gives a flying fuck about the morality in it.

Wow @ the utter gayness of this thread..
Old 08-01-05, 05:40 AM   #18
kelsick39
Light Weight

did i fuckin say it was uncommon dude???? i know its very common..... ive had dudes bet one person he couldnt get with a girl... like a dudes sayin "i think ima get that" and the other guys like "i bet u 10 u cant in the next month" ...... but im talkin about more than a few in this thing, like 6 that i know of... and as u can see at the title i sed "Do yall consider this bad???" if u didnt wanna discuss morality and shit, u shoulda gotten the hint from the title or from my first sentence that would pop up wen u highlighted the thread

but instead u had to come in here and talk shit wen everyone else was just answerin the question and givin their two cents........man, if ur just gonna start off ur post by callin the threadstarter a noob and shit, than take it to Beef forums......shit.... i thought of all people, u would be the one to know that
Old 08-01-05, 06:59 AM   #19
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

im a girl and only I think it would be immoral if none of u guys were actually interested in her and u were jus seeing 'who could get her' for the sake of it. But since y'all like her i see no problem with it, lol Me n my friends used to do it too! those were the days *sigh*

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 08-01-05, 08:39 AM   #20
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP: 2AD9 A0BD

Meh...I do that same thing with girls...Yeah it kinda of a bad thing, but if you look on the brightside of it it's not. See People Like "Money" They'll do anything to get "Money". So If I put 20$ in and shit to get a chick, it'll BOOST up confidence cause you see 200$ Total infront of you, that's the time to step your game up and get dat girl Once the night over, and you got her phone number, plus you get 200$. That's Like "Damn I got 200$ and the girl, so maybe by 2 days later I can call her, and ask her out for a date" Nah mean?

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-05, 09:24 AM   #21
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 8612 AE43

Quote:
I know most the femcees on here will be disgusted wit me just on the morals i guess but here it goes:

Do yall think it is bad/degradin for guys to have a pool goin on who can hook up with this one girl.... like we all put in some money and whoever gets her first gets to get it all

Now i know alotta yall might think this is wrong morally but lemme just explain myself.... So alotta my friends and shit are interested in the same girl (if it be just to hook up wit or have a relationship wit) and we'd all like to get wit her atleast once, ya know? And so one of my friends decided to make it interestin by puttin a lil bet by all of us on who can get with her first..... now the reason i dont think this is so bad is cuz we would all try and get with this girl anyways (altho all of us dont have the same intentions) so were not doin sumthin we wouldnt normally do.....

plus the bet gives us more motivation to go after it...... this girl is picky anyways, so if its not like were all gonna get her and make her an object (its more likely none of us will get her more than anythin)... the only thing i have holdin me back tho is that if ANY girl finds out about this, than none of us will be able to get any girl at our school for a long time (maybe the whole year or the rest of high school)..... cuz, for real, if shit hits the fan, itll erupt...

So wat are you guy's feeling on this...... ladies too

so what girl is this??? if its RM then im not in it... if its EK im still not in it... no matter who it is, im not in it... ha, but who is it?
Old 08-01-05, 02:26 PM   #22
kelsick39
Light Weight

werd....... im tryna decypher, its not EK.... oh yea and its not RM either..... its LB

But this thread can get closed now, i got my answer....
Old 08-01-05, 02:46 PM   #23
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 392F 648A

this thread was wack
Old 08-01-05, 02:48 PM   #24
Macreep
T&T

IP: 3E7E 9BDA

Five Star Thread!!!

Fuck Bitches...they soppposed to stay at home.Shit...they shouldn't wear clother neither...they should let us fuck them whenever we want.

I have no respect for women.THey only here to suck my dick
Old 08-01-05, 03:22 PM   #25
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 369E 9BDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macreep
Five Star Thread!!!

Fuck Bitches...they soppposed to stay at home.Shit...they shouldn't wear clother neither...they should let us fuck them whenever we want.

LMMFAO@U u dumn as hell!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-05, 04:24 PM   #26
Macreep
T&T

IP: 3E7E 9BDA

^^yeah...but I'm right....fuck bitches.
Old 08-01-05, 04:31 PM   #27
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

Fuck No It Isnt Wrong...

We Had A Pool Like That At Work...
Who Could Hook Up With The Most Female Employees ...
Quality Shit, Even The Losers Won That One...
Hahaha, So Nope, Its Not Wrong...
With Or Without Money You Woulda Tried To Hit It Anyways...
.One.
Old 08-01-05, 10:29 PM   #28
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 82AF 105B

Quote:
werd....... im tryna decypher, its not EK.... oh yea and its not RM either..... its LB

But this thread can get closed now, i got my answer....

LMFAO!!! nobody's gonna get her... hahahah who's all in it? i got my money on bertabenga
Old 08-02-05, 12:39 AM   #29
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

werd..................................

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-02-05, 12:43 AM   #30
Macreep
T&T

IP: 6AA9 3C1D

Five Star Thread!!!