RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-09, 01:25 PM   #1
MurDaH187
Addicted

Text Record: 5-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
whats the worst situation you ever been in?

IP: F75D 5F1F

I have a few but might take to long to write on my g1 phone but I will drop one later if I feel like writing since am about to roll a blunt

But yea what was the worst situation you ever been in?

Share your story
Old 05-13-09, 01:31 PM   #2
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: DD92 0390

Broken reigns at the 1/4 pole with a total run-off.......behind a pack of six. O yeh and last set of goggles. Fun.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-09, 09:53 AM   #3
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: C507 2A89

Last year my boy who sells weed was like yo come take a run with me to NewBurgh we'll get blazed and kick it when we get back so I was like fuck it, lets go. So we go out there, we end up getting the weed, I guess he bought a pound of mids so hes like alright let me weigh it out, Im like are you fucking serious? Right here on the street? And hes like yeah man the guy shorted me last time, and hes only got a scale that goes up to like 26 or 56 grams so the shit took forever, finally when its done an weighed hes like alright roll a blunt so Im rolling it and were driving through NewBurgh on our way back and his fucking car died right in the middle of driving, I had the pound at my feet rolling a blunt as we started to stop and we were comming up to a red light with a car infront , Im thinking WTF, I was like yo PASS THAT BITCH we gotta coast this motherfucker, I swear man, god was watching over us cause we coasted that bitch so mother fucking far its unbelievable, we barely managed to make it to a gas station, its like midnight now and were stuck an hour and a half from where we live, with a pound of weed, and a broken car. So were like fuck, we had no one to call, who the fuck is going to pick us up with a pound, in new burgh at midnight, so Im like fuck it, I called my mom (shes mad cool I blaze infront of her and she could care less) so I explained everything, and shes never been to newburgh before and shes someone whos easily excitiable and a panicker, I was like were at a gas station in new burgh right near the highway, come find us, and 2 hrs later we see her silver tracker pull up, first gas station she stopped at we were at, that night me and my boy had amazing fucking luck...

Turns out, the fucking contact on the battery came off, we thought it died but the damn wire was off, and like 10 people who stopped to help didnt see it either lol,

Old 05-14-09, 10:13 AM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Worst situation ever??

I woke up in the morning, half asleep. I went to the toilet, sat down... had a nice dump. I went for the toilet roll and realised it wasn't there. So I was forced to run out of the toilet to the cupboard, bare ass, post taking a shit to get some toilet roll.

It was fucking gay, just imagine if someone had walked in and spied my brown ass.
Old 05-15-09, 03:42 AM   #5
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: B844 D267

too many situations lol first one springs to mind tho...

last friday me n my mate were at the pub nockin a few back left bout 1130. we were walkin home, only 10 mins away.... get down the road n theres a house party goin on. guys wired pissed n high start balloonin next thing ino 14 man run out of this house n rush me n my mate -_- could say we got fuked up lol

still alive though

..Open Mics..
Old 05-15-09, 06:09 PM   #6
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3199 98A3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187
I have a few but might take to long to write on my g1 phone but I will drop one later if I feel like writing since am about to roll a blunt

But yea what was the worst situation you ever been in?

Share your story

my worst situation was having to help you with your incorrect spelling errors..
Old 05-15-09, 06:54 PM   #7
MurDaH187
Addicted

IP: A983 3107

The worst probley when I was coming back with 50 baged up dimes of haze I just got from new york in the bronx on jerome ave from my man and then went back to tracy towers in the bronx and like 5 of my people all got 1 from me and sparked up.... next thing you know am high as fuck and wanted to drink a 40 oz of old english so I got 2 since it was me and my wife at the time but she didn't drink it so I guzzle mines got a pack of dutches and was headed back to pa which is a 2 hour drive so I started to drink some of hers and then I rolled a blunt while driving.... now am fucking tierd its 3.40am and am half alseep while wify been passed out, went to twist the next blunt and drop the fucking dutch mind you am drunk and high and sleepy so after nearly going of the road I pulled ova on the side of the high way and found the dutch woke my wife up for the dime of haze she gave it to me when I pulled off I had no idea the cops had pulled behind me, I tryed to pull off like I didn't see him the fucking cop shit went off turn he's lights off said pull ova, he comes up on my window ( mind u 2 open bottles and the car stink like haze) I lowerd it said what's the probley he said why am I here said I lost my phone and I herd it ringing and it might of been my parents woundering why I didn't come home yet ( which all was bullshit since I got my own house ) he ask for licens and shit and wouldn't you know no licens my shit been suspend it since 2003 when I almost had a fatal accident and back up come and he was flashing he's light around the car asking why I got dutches I said I smoke cigars the other cop saaww a empty bag of weed that o had smoke on the ryde 20 min later he comes out with my stash bag of weed locked me up but I took the blame for my wife so she wouldn't get introuble which she didn't so 1 month later in jail court came up went to morris county and thank god they must of been corrupted cop because all of my evident was missing all the weed was gone the picture they took off the weed gone the open bottles was gone even the 120 dollers I had which they said was my weed sell money was gone and the only 2 things I still got mailed for was d.u.I since I took a piss test and a breathalizer test and driving without a licens.....

1 month in jail was well worth it compared to 5 years in jail min since I have a perior record for similiure charges.....

I got caught but not all the way so it was worth it in a way.....

I know next time to lock my glove box instead of leaving it open, not like wide open but like open where all he had to do was pull it open when I had the key lock danm it.....
Old 05-16-09, 04:36 AM   #8
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F673 1DF5

got luckey fucken corrupt cops lol

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 05-16-09, 09:50 AM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 5C44 98D1

damn you guys have pussy tame stories...
Old 05-16-09, 01:10 PM   #10
MurDaH187
Addicted

IP: B279 CB62

Pussy tame stories??

Let me guess you got the crazy story that's gonna make our shit look like baby steps??
Old 05-16-09, 07:55 PM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

yeah but its not a good idea to talk about some of my stories because they could be used against me in investigations...
Old 05-16-09, 08:01 PM   #12
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

like tying a bomb to a riding lawnmower and a house car at the same time to carry out a drug hit on someone who tried to fuck you over and you know the dude's schedule so while he's mowing his lawn he fucking blows apart sky high but one of your boys was fucking his wife and his wife takes the car to an auto shop and calls the police, and while the car was in the auto shop it exploded and killed three people and only one of the people in your drug ring got arrested but kept the information from the judge...

and when the judge asked him as proof that he knew the individual he killed, what color the victim's eyes were, he said "blue" and the judge said "I'm sorry that's incorrect" so the person taking the blame said "No no they were blue. One was blue that way and the other was blue the other" so the judge put him in jail for 50 years...

that kind of story ....
Old 05-16-09, 08:08 PM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

doesent sound like worst situation in your life material.. that just sounds like a fucken dumb idea followed by a court date...

your imagination is shit 2v
Old 05-16-09, 08:16 PM   #14
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

i wasnt directing it at the thread i was directing it at you

your imagination is shit idiot
Old 05-16-09, 08:30 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

yeah get angry...

obviously not the first time youve been told your not very creative..