RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-09, 09:33 AM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Who watched the greatest NBA play-off game ever last night?

IP:

Word, Bulls-Celtics triple OT. goddamn, that game was fucking beast! or Immense as Nick Fletcher would put it. Wow... the series as a whole has been amazing, probably best I've personally lived to be able to see. I'm sure some of those old Laker-Celtics series might top it. But for this generation of fans, this might be the best so far. Game 7 tomorrow, can't fucking wait. I might try to rob someone for tickets. Wooo!!

As for those interested and don't mind reading the kids swag. I posted big ass note after game on facebook. LOL shit was too dope, I had to throw my shit out there. Baby Bulls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP the swagmiester
So after a good hour or so to calm down from the hyperness I will speak.

1). Greatest NBA play-off game ever?

I've been trying to think of a previous NBA game I've watched before that was better than this one. Hell, I don't think I've ever witnessed a greater NBA series than this Bulls-Celtics series. Every game, one team has a late lead that looks to have put the game out of reach yet the other team comes storming right back. It's crazy.

Besides game 3, the other 5 games have been decided by a total of 11 points. That's some crazy stuff.

If Bulls win or lose, I'm still happy I watched every game of this series. Def a memorable one. Both teams playing with a passion and both sides never giving up till final whistle and making some remarkable clutch shots. Some great basketball here. And to think it's only the first round. Shit... here's hoping Game 7 will be just as good. Or a Bulls blow-out would work for me. My heart's taken too much.

2). Kirk Hinrich aka Basketball Jesus

Dude's shooting night wasn't anything special. Had some shots throughout game. 4-11. But that lay-up could have been deadly. I got like 5+ comments hating on the legend seconds after that. Rose came up big and saved Hinrich there. I still have my beliefs that Rondo's dirty lil ass tipped it though.

But besides shooting he created a lot of nice looks. Had 7 assists, including some flashy ones. And he was pretty solid on the defensive end as well. When he covered Pierce, Pierce struggled to find his tradeback step back J majority of the time. And he covered Allen as good as humanly possible in second half when he was on him. Allen is just too much for anybody. Overall, a decent night for the 6'3" legend.

3). Ray Allen... goddamn...

Seriously, everytime this bald headed freak of nature threw up a shot I found myself screaming "NOO!!!" "FUCK!!" "SHIT!!" "I HATE YOU!!!" before the ball even reached the net. Dude is nasty. And how the Celtics lose a game where Allen was this unconcious, I really don't know. But he is nasty, and prolly the only Celtics player I can respect. Well, besides PJ Brown because I met him and helped him pick out a tie last year.

4). Bulls better off without Ben Gordon?

It could be crazy, but I was talking to some Bulls fans who said they actually were happy when Ben Gordon fouled out. I personally was as well. Don't get me wrong, dude has a clutch factor around him and can hit some big shots. BUT... he also tends to force up a lot of crazy shots. It's not like he NEEDS too either. He has plenty of talented shooters around him, that some of them aren't necessary. I personally found his shot at the end of regulation horrible choice. A drive to the basket would have been nice to see instead of a fade away almost 3 pointer.

Moving on after this season, I hold the same belief. It's well known Ben Gordon isn't happy with Bulls. He declined a 50 million dollar contract offer a year or two ago, and all signs point to him probably leaving Chicago.

I personally think Bulls would be better off. A lot of Bulls fans I've talked to agree on this. Yes, it would hurt them in the short run. You would be missing out on a clutch player who isn't afraid to take control of the game. But I think in the long run it would be a positive for Bulls.

Gordon although clutch, also has a tendency to hog it a bit, and force up some impossible shots. True, he makes some of them. But that still leaves a lot of bad shot selection misses that negate possible scoring opportunities from the bulls.

Also, I find that Rose has been using Gordon to get himself away from those late game situations. This series in closing minutes, Rose seemed to be too quick in dumping out the ball to Salmons or Gordon and letting them make a play.

Rose has the potential to be that Go to guy for the Bulls, and without Gordon that would almost force Rose to start living up to that. It wouldn't be too much pressure, since he would have Salmons there who has proven in the last three games he isn't afraid to handle the ball in the end.

Last night, Rose took a step in that direction. He still seemed a little uncomfortable without Gordon, but he did more. If he keeps driving like he did in regulation that will force the defenders to converge on him, thus opening up good shooters on the wings such as Miller or Hinrich. I'd rather take an open 15-20 footer from Brad Miller or Kirk Hinrich over a dump off to Salmons or Ben Gordon and watch them try to go 1 on 1 with a defender to create a shot.

I also believe besides Gordon, they should drop Deng or at least have him coming off bench. Which would leave the starting line-up as these:

PG: Rose SG: Hinrich SF: Salmons PF: Noah C: Brad Miller

The bulls could always play around with the PF and C positions but the 1-3 would be a nice combo.

5). Rondo is a dirty cheap ass lil homo ugly elf looking motherfucker x 192093902309320923

If the obvious non-basketball play slap in the face to Miller at the end of Game 5 wasn't enough (Rondo even admitted he was meant to foul miller in an attempt to make him miss), wtf was up with him putting his hands on the future MVP Kirk Hinrich?

The rebound was made, Hinrich was trying to go down the court and do what a basketball god does, but NOOO... Rondo has to grab Kirk's arm with both his hands. Not only that, but he proceeds to throw him into the scorers table. Then like anyone would Kirk charges forward, and I'm no lip reader but it def looks like the basketball god was putting some kind of curse or hex on Rondo. Then Rondo elbows him.

I don't see how that wasn't a flagrant foul 2. But this lil elf gets away with 2 nasty fouls in back to back games. I don't know who's dick he's sucking, but he obviously is doing a pretty good job. Faggot....

6). Noah's play

Now, yes he is an ugly beast that could give Sam Cassell a run for his money in the Most Ugliest Man on the face of the earth Pageant, but that play was something else. Yes, it was a bad pass by Pierce (But can you blame him? What else can you do when the basketball jesus is suffocating you with his D?), but the speed that Noah used getting down court was crazy too. Not to mention the emphatic jam and the 6th foul on pierce. So many great stuff happened on that one play. Crazy... I'm patiently awaiting the day this clip gets on youtube.

P.s. He might be the ONLY Gator I will ever respect. Fuck Florida.

7). Watching game 7 live?

I'm seriously considering robbing a handicapped person or 5 year old kid of their game 7 tickets. Only thing better than watching this series would be watching it live. It would def trump going to see Game 1 of the NBA finals last yr. Look out kids, I'm coming.

8). Other thoughts and notes

-Brad Miller is the shit

-Paul Pierce is a sissy girl

-The Bulls home crowd was HORRIBLE tonight. No emotion. It's like they didn't even care that there Bulls were on the brink of elimination.

-John Salmons is still a bum in my books unless he gives a repeat performance in game 7. Sorry for adding more pressure for you, John.

-Fuad Conteh is clueless

-Y'all will probably reply back trying to shit on me, but just know when you die and your life is to be judged... Kirk Hinrich will be the one choosing your fate.

The End

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote