RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-06, 09:19 AM   #1
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
TeamOne - Writers Block

IP: 0594 3125

i know everyone here has experienced it, this one is jus gettin that steam off lmfao,

Entee First 3 verses
Robkilla Last Verse

its funny as hell holla

back wit links

www.myspace.com/teamonemusic

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232640
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232650

Last edited by -TeamOne- : 08-01-06 at 09:46 AM.
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-06, 02:27 PM   #3
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

lol im not on this track,

but for future references they are jus saying random shyts cus they got WRI TERS BLOCK!! lol
Old 08-01-06, 02:49 PM   #5
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
i know everyone here has experienced it, this one is jus gettin that steam off lmfao,

Entee First 3 verses
Robkilla Last Verse

its funny as hell holla

back wit links

www.myspace.com/teamonemusic

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232640
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232650

uhh like that lmao
Old 08-01-06, 05:36 PM   #7
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: CF64 187F

naw its only 2 other TeamOne's but i get you, this is YoungLaw tho

.TeamOne.=Rob
Teamone=Brendan
-TeamOne-=Isaiah
Old 08-03-06, 10:21 PM   #8
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FEAC 2479

it ain't even on there...you sure that's da right link?

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-06, 11:14 PM   #9
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 362F E963

yea they fuckin up our myspace the whole damn music player is gone
Old 08-05-06, 01:29 PM   #10
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 527C 68D1

Honestly, it's horrible. Not even good for a gimmick track. I feel you that you guys had writers block or whatever, but the quality sucked, the flow was off, the whole thing was just not hitting at all. The beat was ass. The hook was ass. Basically, I was not feeling it at all. I was hoping it would have been atleast the slightest bit funny, but it's like you guys tried making it serious, then try saying it was just a stupid track that has no meaning to it. What was the point of recording it then?
Old 08-05-06, 03:19 PM   #11
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 362F E963

uhhh because they had writers block...but wanted to record sp they were jus saying anything, i wouldnt say it sucked, i could see if you said it was stupid, cuz thats how people would take it as, because the lyrics made no sense, it was all done in one take because it wasnt a serious song, but your opinion is your opinion, i think the shit is hilarious

*edit*

my nigga entee musta hit his flow on point since you said it was offf, that wat he was goin for, he was mocking some faggot

Last edited by -TeamOne- : 08-05-06 at 03:30 PM.
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 03:20 PM   #12
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: A6B4 2868

^^^^ he's OYD, dont worry about him..... like, i could understand i guess if u didnt like the track or somethin..... but the quality was not bad... if u really thought that the quality was bad.... than theres like 2 people on this site who u think dont have sucky quality.... and u def. arent one of those 2 people

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Last edited by TeamOne : 08-06-06 at 12:42 AM.
Old 08-06-06, 12:42 PM   #13
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: F8C9 295D

Aight.....I actually was unbiased in my opinion. The first dude had way too much bass added to his voice. You may say there was none added, but then again, there was none taken away. He mumbled through half of his lines and was choppy as hell with his flow. Second verse was the same way. Hook was pretty gay. Third verse sounded like it was rapped through a drive thru window speaker. The hook was the clearest quality of all. Last dude I didn't hear last time. Flow was quick but he just mumbled most of the time too. He was actually on point with his flow. His quality wasn't much better, but he actually mumbled less than the first dude. I can tell his verse was more of a who gives a fuck verse. I really didn't hear this verse last time, but it wasn't great by any means. If the first three verses were more on the lyrical path of this one it would have been more enjoyable, but it sounded more like he was trying to say some shit and it was just coming out like ass, where as Robkilla was obviously just fucking around.

And don't give me that bullshit about being OYD so I got a biased opinion. If I think something sucked, then it's my opinion. This is the first track I've actually heard from you guys and I was not impressed. Especially with your attitudes when no one is giving you guys any feed cause they all know it sucked and no one wants to hurt your feelings.

Fux, I actually expected more from you man.....
Old 10-29-06, 10:33 PM   #14
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: ADB7 D081

i didnt even kno this song was on RV...
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote