RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-05, 03:36 PM   #1
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

D-12 _ D-12 World

IP: 0D11 88C9

1. Git Up - Produced by eminem.... the beat is pretty hot ... the verses are watever but Eminem rhymes pretty good on this track and and ok verse overall.... swifty and Kuniva spit hte other 2 verses.... its a meh track .... somethin u'll like to hear once in a while ... 3.5/5

2. Loyalty Ft Obie Trice.... Ill track one of my favorites.... a nice intro but Bizarre and Eminem ..... Swifty spits the first verse, a nice gangster verse...Kon Artis does hte hook... no complaints from him... .Bizarre's next ... he actually raps.... he aint talking and its a pretty good verse... Obies Next, nice verse ... Proof's spits next and its the best verse of the track easily... his style dope as fuck and flows nice with the beat. Kon Artis and Kuniva spit the next verse together ... yeah its a long ass track but u'll enjoy it ... this verse is pretty dope
I guess this will be the quotable here "I'll stick with my clique (The Kon Artis Bomb Artist)
Kuniva The Rida' (Shooting through you're fucking Long John garmets)" ....
4.5/5

3. Just Like U - This is Bizarre's solo track ... first off, the beat is dope .... one of the best beats of the whole album, the hook is a lil girl singing I wanna be juss like u .... Bizarre's first verse is fuckin funny but he rhymed foul mouth with ... foul mouth...
"Talkin nasty shit, Bizarre wont stop.
I fuck two twins, with a midget on top."
but he needs to try to rhyme 2 syllable words... and the second verse is pretty weak .
"You're my son, I'm trynna teach you sumptin.
You're eight years old? It's time to start fuckin." adn thats the best line so this track is funny at first and gets boring real fast
2/5

4. I'll be Damned... the beat's for this track's produced by Kon Artis... this man has skills... .a pretty dope beat and hte whole track overall sucks cock ... really hard ... adn then gags.... and then swallows ... adn hten moves on to suck another cock ... uhh anywez yeha this track's bad except the beat a weak hook done by Kon Artis ... he sings a lot of hooks for this album ... the first verse is done by Kon ARtis... pretty ok, nothin special... u hear it once and move on..Swifty's next up again nothin special... these guys need to try to get more quotables in verses ... Bizarre's next again a stupid verse .... he rhymes mink, sink, kink and all that amateur shit... Kuniva's next and spits the best verse and that doesnt say much
overall one of the weakest tracks of the album easily ... 1.5/5

5. Dude (sKit) ... this one sets up the My Band Track which is next ... all I can say is what the fuck

6. My Band - we've all heard this shit a whole lot if times... a funny track but all I can say is gets repetive really fast .... wuithout hte video its even wacker.... 2.5/5

7. U R The One - I like this track but I heard others say this one was the wackest track of hte album... this guy's more G Unit style than D12 ... thats prolly the reason ... Swifty spits a nice verse... Bizarre's a pervert so obviously this one's his type of track...
"you the only reason I use Federal Express.
Shit, I don't be havin' no packages. Naw,
I'm getting dressers, lamps, and big matresses." - Bizarre
Proof's next and he spits pretty good too "Build like a stallion, you belong in a race"
Kuniva's next... again nice drop
"I don't get down like that, you know I'd never hit you.
But yet and still if I ever feel I'm about to,
(Gets angrier)
I'll gently grab the shoulders and shake the shit out ya girl!!!"
Kon Artis next up and spits the last verse... weak but whatever ... the rest make up for it
overall, I dont know why people dont like this track, 3.5/5 again very little replayibility

8. 6 In the Morning - we've all herd this one before on mixtapes, weak verses by everyone... I dont know why they put this here... I skip it always... the beat is the best part of the track
2/5... damn

9. How Come .... the beat is off the hook... the best beat in the whole album definitely... its the dark/eerie type beat and Eminem spits the Hook ... nice shit ... Eminem Kon Artis and Proof spit verses... Proof's voice fits nicely with the beat ... hte besst track of the album IMO ... 5/5

10. Get My Gun - Nice Upbeat track.. .funny intro by Eminem And Kon Artis .... Nice fast verses by everyoen ... Swift's first up ...
"A mass murderer pack burners to blast further then you can get
My shit be shooting threw bricks
I mix anything togetha, I done guillotine a nigga" ... ill
Perfect Hook by Eminem but "I am gonna get my gun" gets annoyin after some time
another dope verse by Kuniva's ... "'Cuz you keep shooting at me and missing like Shaq's free-throws"....
Proof's next and dope ... too many gun shots in the track... .Eminem's next has a small verse but its funny and has a lil skit before it ... the verse aint much but it aint bad ... Kon ARtis spits a nice verse and finally a beat where his voice fits .. Bizarre's spits the last and its fast... yeah Bizarre can rap ... its his illest verse off the album ..check this track out ... I wont ruin the end but its nasty its Bizarre duh ... nice track 5/5

11. Bizarre (sKit) ... bizarre's supposedly freestyles here and its pretty dope ... its only 4 bars tho...

12. Bitch ... the first time you hear this ,..... you'll be like damn this is pretty dope the beat is pretty dope but Em says "Bitch" in the hook way too much ... after the frist few times ur like what the fuck .. I wont go in depth but its an alright track ... 3/5

13. Steve;s Coffe House... ur first reaction will be what the flying fuck,.... trust me ull say flying ... but it gets funny... it cracked me up

14. D12 World - the beat is alright but Bizarre's verse kills the track... skip this one ... I wont go deeply into it... wakc track... 2/5

15. 40 Oz... alright here we go... finally... this is definitely my kinda track... Bizarre's first and is pretty good but its slow and is more like talking to me hook done by Kuniva. .. Eminem's verse is nothin special but he flows the best to the beat but he rhymes one syllable words THROUGHOUT the whole verse... disappointment... nothin quotable but its a dope track.... Kuniva rips the track...
"Switch blade, brass knuckles, nickel plated belt buckles
Broken beer bottles, when we walk in you can smell trouble
Elbows flyin, bitches cryin, niggaz bleedin
You retreatin, running to your car and skatin off, we G'ing"
check this one out for sure ... 5/5

16. Commercial Break - Kuniva as ROndelle Bien (or however u spell it) which is his alter ego ... spits a intro and YOung Zee spits an ok verse ...

17. American Psycho II ft B Real .... Produced by Dr Dre.... dope beat off the bat... dope hook by B Real... perfect for the track... and everyoen comes strong ... one of the best tracks... 5/5

18. Bugz 97 (SKit) ... its a old Bugz Freestyle and its pretty dope ... this man would've surely fit in D12

19. Good Die Young - nice intro and this is another side of D12 that u've never seen before this... its a tribute kidna track towards Bugz Everyone (Kuniva, Kon Artis, Proof, and Bizarre) spills their heart out... Bizarre was hte most suprising... a nice track... 4.5/5

Overall, it was a disappointment to teh die hard D12 fans .. it packed some substance but just not enough... there were a lot of tracks that get old too soon and have very lil replayibility 3.5/5

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-05, 09:02 PM   #2
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: D6DE 8AA8

sometimes i listen to the first two tracks, but usually i skip all the way to How Come and start playin the album from there

The Second half of the album is like 30 times better than the first half

U R the one is also decent........... but mainly because i really like one of the verses (Kuniva) and thats it.... Proofs verse is okay, but doesnt go good with the track

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 07-12-05, 07:43 AM   #3
(X)eed
(X) CeEding all Expectations

Text Record: 11-18
IP: 5A50 DAC7

^^^^^^^^^^^^ that album wuz another guilty concience album... i.e. had sum remorse from devils night... wasnt that serious.... the best songs were 40 oz.. bitch good die young keep talkin... yer...

(X)CeeD

Old 07-12-05, 04:26 PM   #4
K-Trin
Banned: Cheating

IP: 5CE5 1672

Why ya give Just Like you a 2?I thought that song was hot.
Send a message via AIM to K-Trin   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 08:02 PM   #5
(X)eed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ it wuz alright.... the song which wuz probably the most serious wuz good die young..was an emotional song

(X)CeeD

Old 07-14-05, 04:20 AM   #6
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

This CD sucked.

How Come, Loyalty, American Pyscho 2.. that's about it.
Old 07-14-05, 04:44 AM   #7
(X)eed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ur wack opinion..... i bet if you met Royce da five nine... you would like fuckin b mates wit dat kat.... he thinks D12 are the worst "fucking" Rap crew or group ever...
but no...i dnt agree.. there are worse...its probably the worst...since Bizzares in it... hes a fat bitch...talks shit..but sumtimes dat fat cow can be funni as fuck... but d12 got talent..they probably the richest rap group ..now...i think...well after Wu tang Clan... <<< damn those dudes are Hott. wit their wrds

(X)CeeD

Old 07-14-05, 05:07 AM   #8
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by (X)eed
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ur wack opinion..... i bet if you met Royce da five nine... you would like fuckin b mates wit dat kat.... he thinks D12 are the worst "fucking" Rap crew or group ever...
but no...i dnt agree.. there are worse...its probably the worst...since Bizzares in it... hes a fat bitch...talks shit..but sumtimes dat fat cow can be funni as fuck... but d12 got talent..they probably the richest rap group ..now...i think...well after Wu tang Clan... <<< damn those dudes are Hott. wit their wrds

How is my opinion wack?

Because I'm not on D12's jock like you are? Stfu.

When did I say they were the worst ever? You're just making shit up.

And since when did money relate to skill at all? 50 Cent makes more then Sage Francis, Brother Ali, Jedi Mind Tricks, Brotha Lynch, Aesop Rock, Eyedea, Mos Def, Common, Talib Kweli, Mobb Deep, etc. Does that mean he is better then any of those rappers/crews? Fuck no. Everybody I listed is way better then 50 Cent.

So, take your gay ass money stats out of this thread, because money doesn't directly relate to a rapper's skill in hip hop.

Fagboy. Don't come at me with that bullshit.

I just stated my opinion then you started tripping out..

Go put up some more Eminem posters or something, bitch.
Old 07-14-05, 05:34 AM   #9
(X)eed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lmfao
haahhahaahha watta fuck......
u fuckin o fart...
now dnt get me wrong here,,, my bad 4 sayin ur opinion is wack k..i take that back.... my bad...
but wtf u on bout.. sayin that money dsnt relate to a hip-hop.... ok in sum areaz agreed.... fine ..but wtf.. mate.. if your good and all and you make ..it people like you... then tell me ...why else do people buy that shit...is it cuz they feel like..or act like sum "G" jus cuz that particular artist is... i mean its cuz they good or its cuz they in a tight deal....

^^^^
tell me dat 1st u fuckin o fart,,b4 mouthin offf ahhahaahhha
^^^werd

(X)CeeD

Old 07-14-05, 09:12 AM   #10
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E396 20B2

money doesnt have anything to do with rap skill
i think 50 is a good rapper, but he makes some of his money off selling VITAMIN WATER. not to mention clothing, shoes, movies, video games... it dont make him any better
Old 07-14-05, 07:18 PM   #11
(X)eed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
soo then how else are hip-hop artists gettin rich then?? soo your sayin Eminem & 50are makin 2/4 of their money of clothin... thats like half thier fans..buyin thier clothin.... and shit.. hell no its beacause they are good and also they have talent... i agree there are a bunch full of rappers who will own 50 i mean HEck we got some on R.V. itself but they like him cuza his beats.. they like his whole "ima fuck you up" attitude, and also beacause not many artists have been discovered yet..

Money have got nuttin to do wit rap skill but if you got rap skill money comes to you...
then why the fuck do people thank god 4 makin it and earinin money and thank him for givin them the talent and earinin money of it???

(X)CeeD

Old 07-14-05, 07:24 PM   #12
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Let's put it this way....Master P is one of the richest rappers out now. Period.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-05, 07:31 PM   #13
(X)eed

^^^^^^^^^^
werd.... why?? cuz mayb hes good!

(X)CeeD

Old 07-14-05, 07:52 PM   #14
Magic5

No. People are rich because of promotion.

..not skill.

Eminem has fallen off but he still makes millions off of Encore because he promotes. 50 Cent makes money off of his garbage because of his promotion.

Money does not relate to hip hop SKILL at all.
Old 07-14-05, 08:27 PM   #15
4fil
CHRYMESINDICATE

Text Record: 18-6
IP: 0E6C 3AED

Quite Brilliantly said!

'Till Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Your really dope though..