RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Natural Selection v2
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-04, 05:59 PM   #1
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

prediction thread for text

IP:

shi 1 vs ladyfiya
ok shi 1 won last tourney but i think shes gonna be knocked out in the first round this time because in my opinion lady fiyas better than u honestly i think fiyas gonna win this tourney but good luck to both of u

Verbal Abuse vs Manipulation
allright i havent seen much from either but im gonna give it to va because from what ive seen shes ok havent sen anything from manipulation so lol prove me wrong girl

lil c vs uknowwutitiz
ok both are newbs so i havent seen anything from either but uk cocky as hell so im gonna give it to lil c lol

artik phrost vs evyon
artik phrost and evyon this will be a good battle but im going to go with artik phrost because evyon asked for a newb battle so that makes me think she doubts her self and thats not a good thing she needs to support herself so im giving it to phrost

miss lyricist vs i mind
ok im going to give this one to i mind simply because the level of skill is higher from her judging by the work ive seen by both i think i mind will win the topical section

idh vs miss avy
havent read anything from either to be honest with u so id like to know ur opinions on this one

ok u guys can give ur predictions also id like to see what u guys think which one of my predictions u agree or dont agree with

O.Y.D.

Last edited by will a peer : 11-17-04 at 06:15 PM.