RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-06, 03:03 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
AIDS from a kiss?

IP: 6602 AC7B

They say AIDS can only be spread sexually since it's your blood, which is in all bodily fluids and it only takes 1 cell of the virus on 1 blood cell.

But isn't saliva a bodily fluid? oh wait...it sure is....so wait..if AIDS transfers through the blood cells in bodily fluids....how do I know I can't get it from the saliva in a kiss, or even airborne saliva like a sneeze carries colds and flu's?

Hey...wait a second....they can detect your blood-alchohol level by making you breathe into a 'breathalizer'. Wait...a sec...blood....alchohol...level...from my breath?

Blood cells are even clustered in your breath.

So how do you know you can't actually contract HIV AIDS in the exact same way we catch chicken pox, colds, flus, and virtually every other disease or plague that humanity has ever seen?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-06, 03:09 AM   #2
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

stop scaring me, now I don't wanna kiss my girlfriend LMAO

they say you wold have to literally drink a gallon of someone's saliva in order to contract HIV or AIDS from them in that way...but who really knows what's up man, the government never tells us everything anyway *shrugs*

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by RYU... : 04-02-06 at 03:14 AM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-06, 04:38 AM   #3
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^pfftt..yeh right, people get HIV from laying someone else in the ass, and there NO spit in there at all!!

Just the blood cells in your fecal matter.

lmao, yeah, you're right, the govt apparantly dosen't tell us everything.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-06, 05:33 AM   #4
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

You can't get aids from kissing.

The whole world would be crawling with aids then.

there is obviously some scienfic fact on this. or there is a reason. but I'm not gonna look for it cuz i could careless about aids.
Old 04-02-06, 05:45 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
You can't get aids from kissing.

The whole world would be crawling with aids then.

there is obviously some scienfic fact on this. or there is a reason. but I'm not gonna look for it cuz i could careless about aids.

you can get a cold, flu, etc. from kissing, and the whole world ain't crawling with colds and flus is it?

THINK!

Why you're saying it's not possible makes no sense.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 04-02-06, 05:49 AM   #6
SerB
....S.....

Beacause we have shoots that we take.

Where also immune to it.

Flu's and colds have been around since forever.

aids hasn't.
Old 04-02-06, 05:51 AM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Beacause we have shoots that we take.

Where also immune to it.

Flu's and colds have been around since forever.

aids hasn't.

you can get a cold, flu, etc. from kissing, and the whole world ain't crawling with colds and flus is it?

THINK!

Why you're saying it's not possible makes no sense.

"AIDS hasn't been around as long as colds and flus" isn't any reason why you can't catch it from saliva.

seeing that virii mutate and evolve in order to thrive and spread, if anything it'd be a reason why it CAN.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 04-02-06, 05:56 AM   #8
SerB
....S.....

You dont understand.

Flu's and colds are a different virus than aids.

it spreads different.

has alot to do with the human system. its not as easy as you think with the blood cells mixing.
Old 04-02-06, 06:00 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
You dont understand.

Flu's and colds are a different virus than aids.

it spreads different.

has alot to do with the human system. its not as easy as you think with the blood cells mixing.

"bloodcells mixing" is the way AIDS is transmitted, what are you talking about?

Saliva has the same blood as anything other bodily fluid.

you take saliva into your bloodstream in a kiss.

what dosen't add up here to you?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 04-02-06, 01:25 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
nah man u cant get it from kissing

n as mucha s serb is an idiot he is right here stop trying to make up sum bullshit to counter him lol wen u know he is right your just argueing wit him for the sake of argueing

u cannot get aids form kissing come on there is loads of couples where 1 person has aids and 1 doesnt im sure in there relationship they've kissed before but yet they all remain aids negative, aids does not live in saliva anywhere near how much it lives in blood so thats y they say u wud have to drink gallons of saliva to catch aids cause there is just not enough aids cells in a persons salva in there mouth at 1 time for another person to catch it

now if the person had a cut in their mouth im sure its a different story

^^I understand that you feel that way, but there's been many cases of people catching AIDs from their partner/spouse that had it though they had no sexual contact. If you think you have to have an open sore in your mouth inorder to ingest someone elses saliva into your blood stream, that's not 100% accurate. The same way you may experience bleeding with things like strep throat is because way you ALWAYS have an open pathway to your bloodstream right in the back of your throat in your mucous membranes where your oral and nasal passage connects. Add to that, everything you ingest orally and swallow gets taken into your blood stream as your body breaks it down and uses it.

We already know the human mouth is receptive to the virus orally since it's well known that you can contract HIV AIDS through oral sex - oral cuts and sores or NOT. "It only takes one cell" remember?

Prior to 1997, the CDC (Center for Disease Control) denied any likleyhood that HIV AIDS could be contracted from kissing. The CDC has since altered that statement and have stated that the spread of the HIV AIDS virus IS possible through kissing:

"French kissing and the CDC

Continuous French kissing could damage the skin of the mouth, gums or lips, and for this reason the CDC advises against kissing an infected person in this way, since the disease can be carried in saliva."

[found here: http://www.anytestkits.com/aids-virus-kissing.htm]

"Because of the potential for contact with blood during "French" or open-mouthed kissing, the CDC continues to recommend against engaging in this activity with an infected person".

[found here:http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9707/10/nfm.aids.kiss/]

Answer: HIV has been found in saliva. It lands up there due to blood flowing into the oral cavity from broken mucous membranes/sores. In theory therefore this body fluid should be able to infect someone else.

[found here:http://www.petech.ac.za/aids/1b%20N...ARD%202001.htm]

It would seem we're sitting a little too comfortably on the assurance that kissing isn't AS likely as sexual contact and mistaking that for UN likely. The CDC has already come foward and said that it's possible. Naturally, the CDC down plays this by saying it's even MORE likely in the cases or open sores or cuts orally which are more receptive to transmission.

After looking into it my self, I discovered that "an open cut or sore" would also include your gums bleeding during brushing or flossing, and the gums are yet another orally direct pipeline to the bloodstream. Chapped lips. Cold sores. A scratch on the surface of your gum. Even a the damaged mucous membranes of a 'sore throat' would be considered an oral "open sore".

We've already discovered that we can contract AIDS through mosquitos, though that was originally thought to be impossible. We found out you can get AIDS through a blood transfusion, though that was originally thought impossible. Though the CDC says that it IS possible and that saliva contains bloodcells which contain the HIV AIDS virus, why are blinding our selves by saying it isn't? Come to terms with reality and protect your self.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 04-02-06, 01:38 PM   #12
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 2B25 2063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
They say AIDS can only be spread sexually since it's your blood, which is in all bodily fluids and it only takes 1 cell of the virus on 1 blood cell.

But isn't saliva a bodily fluid? oh wait...it sure is....so wait..if AIDS transfers through the blood cells in bodily fluids....how do I know I can't get it from the saliva in a kiss, or even airborne saliva like a sneeze carries colds and flu's?

Hey...wait a second....they can detect your blood-alchohol level by making you breathe into a 'breathalizer'. Wait...a sec...blood....alchohol...level...from my breath?

Blood cells are even clustered in your breath.

So how do you know you can't actually contract HIV AIDS in the exact same way we catch chicken pox, colds, flus, and virtually every other disease or plague that humanity has ever seen?

Well you can't get it from air borne saliva because there isn't enough to hold the cells, same with sweat. You need to drink a glass of saliva or something in order to even have a chance of contracting it. Blood is the main way, but it is possible. Sweat drops are not big enough to transfer AIDS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-02-06, 01:54 PM   #13
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

welll HIV is the virus, and its like there isnt THAT much of the virus in the saliva, u need ALOT to cause it, like someone else said in the thread........ and the only way kissin could cause it without havin like a gallon of their saliva is if like both of u had alotta cuts in ur mouth, or coldsores.......

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 04-02-06, 02:11 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^both you guys read my last post above you.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 04-02-06, 02:15 PM   #15
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

u are right that u can contract it from oral sex, but even that is considered VERY RARE..... making kissing almost impossible unless ur there kissin for 2 hours with someone...... and im sure u could find sumthin better to do than kiss after the first 10 minutes, lmao

...The real Renegade before Hova...