RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-08, 06:16 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The main reason Tim Tebow will not repeat as heisman winner

IP: 161A F505

http://www.timtebowsong.com/

disgraceful. LOLOL

SAM BRADFORD FOR HEISMAN

www.stiffarmtrophy.com has 215 of the ballots in, and Bradford leading so far. WORD

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-08, 06:36 PM   #2
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C019 9845

ok

Tebow, didn't have any great numbers this year...but he did play in the hardest confernce in the college football world.

Colt Mccoy, beat Bradford...hands down, he beat Bradfords team. Only guy to say he did it this year, and on top of that, HE is the fucking team. He isn't surrounded by great players like Bradford...doesn't have the OL like bradford, but he still managed to win agaisnt him and put up pretty damn close numbers.

Bradford had amazing numbers, i can't lie...dude did huck the fuck out of the ball all year and was a dead on amazing passer. BUT, the guy wasn't EVER touched by a D. Never had really any adversity, OTHER than Texas...who they lost 2. And he's also surrounded by great players.

Personally i think Colt shoudl win, but...Bradford will take the trophy

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-12-08, 06:50 PM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 03DD EA10

man you guys have lives that revolve around sport...

that must be so pityful......
Old 12-12-08, 07:04 PM   #4
Cola
Pushin it....

dont you have some more threads to start up about some girl that your in love with?

Old 12-12-08, 07:59 PM   #5
J. Luth
I see dumb people

girl? He only does hoes b.

and Tebow? Greatest conference? You gotta be shitting me dude. SEC fell off soo hard this yr. Who are their top teams? Georgia, LSU, Auburn? Come on... you seen what happened to them. They were all overated except for Alabama and Florida. The only quality teams from the SEC this yr were Florida and Alabama. Big 12 had 3 GREAT teams, Texas, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma (11-1 for all), then Oklahoma State and Missouri are also quality teams.

As for Bradford? He hasn't been touched? Look at the two games where he did. Texas AND TCU. You probably don't know since you didn't watch the game probably. But TCU finished the yr as the #1 defense in league. Bradford got sacked like 2 or 3 times. Which with this OU O-line is amazing. They only ran for like 40 yds? Bradford had to do it ALL. And how'd he respond? 5 TDs and 400 yds and no ints.

Against Texas? He set a Red River Rivalry record for TDs and passing yds. He had 5 TDs and 1 int and 390 yds. I don't count the second because it was a hail mary from the 50 yd line as time expired. Colt McCoy didn't win tht game for them. It was neck and neck till 3rd. Then OUs defensive captain, their QB on defense, goes down with season ending injury. then SOMEHOW, Texas starts to have a running game. Their balance at the end helped them win, and their rush defense. McCoy was good but all this BS about him singlehandedly beating the Sooners is BS. Bradford Outperformed McCoy head to head in the game. The Texas TEAM outperformed Oklahoma.

Tebow? I won't even bring him into the discussion. He isn't even on the same level as McCoy and Bradford. The fact that Bradford and McCoy are in the same region and will be splitting a lot of those regional votes while Tebow will wipe out the South region votes and STILL finish 3rd to them only proves that.

Plus, just look at games like @ Oklahoma St to see Bradford pull the Sooners out of trouble. So many 3rd down conversions. They scored on their last 9 possesions of that game. 8 TDs, and 1 fg.

Bradford will most prolly win, and he deserves it.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-13-08, 12:03 PM   #6
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 66EF 8EF5

is that a goatee braid? yikes.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-08, 05:05 PM   #7
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 0FDC 2FD3

the part that makes me mad about comparing Tebow to McCoy or Bradford is the fact that Tebow didnt have as many opportunities to build up his stats because his coach would actually take him Out when they were destroying a team.... Tebow is So efficient in the first quarter its ridiculous... he'll have like 100 yards and 3 touchdowns in the first quarter and then basically (or literally) Not play the rest of the game... bradford on the other hand would still be in a game when they're up like 45-10

i wanna see some average stat line, ya know? like assuming that the offense is only on the field for half the game... i wish they had a stat line that was like "average stats per every 30 minutes" and i guarantee tebow has the best stats.... btw, he's actually second between the three in yards per attempt behind bradford, and i never even thought of tebow as a huge downfield passer.... but he also has the Huge running game that bradford doesnt have

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 12-13-08, 06:00 PM   #8
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
girl? He only does hoes b.

and Tebow? Greatest conference? You gotta be shitting me dude. SEC fell off soo hard this yr. Who are their top teams? Georgia, LSU, Auburn? Come on... you seen what happened to them. They were all overated except for Alabama and Florida. The only quality teams from the SEC this yr were Florida and Alabama. Big 12 had 3 GREAT teams, Texas, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma (11-1 for all), then Oklahoma State and Missouri are also quality teams.

As for Bradford? He hasn't been touched? Look at the two games where he did. Texas AND TCU. You probably don't know since you didn't watch the game probably. But TCU finished the yr as the #1 defense in league. Bradford got sacked like 2 or 3 times. Which with this OU O-line is amazing. They only ran for like 40 yds? Bradford had to do it ALL. And how'd he respond? 5 TDs and 400 yds and no ints.

Against Texas? He set a Red River Rivalry record for TDs and passing yds. He had 5 TDs and 1 int and 390 yds. I don't count the second because it was a hail mary from the 50 yd line as time expired. Colt McCoy didn't win tht game for them. It was neck and neck till 3rd. Then OUs defensive captain, their QB on defense, goes down with season ending injury. then SOMEHOW, Texas starts to have a running game. Their balance at the end helped them win, and their rush defense. McCoy was good but all this BS about him singlehandedly beating the Sooners is BS. Bradford Outperformed McCoy head to head in the game. The Texas TEAM outperformed Oklahoma.

Tebow? I won't even bring him into the discussion. He isn't even on the same level as McCoy and Bradford. The fact that Bradford and McCoy are in the same region and will be splitting a lot of those regional votes while Tebow will wipe out the South region votes and STILL finish 3rd to them only proves that.

Plus, just look at games like @ Oklahoma St to see Bradford pull the Sooners out of trouble. So many 3rd down conversions. They scored on their last 9 possesions of that game. 8 TDs, and 1 fg.

Bradford will most prolly win, and he deserves it.

McCoy still beat Bradford.

Old 12-13-08, 08:40 PM   #9
J. Luth
I see dumb people

rofl Oklahoma was the best scoring first Quarter team dude. Iunno what you talking bout.

countless tiems OU would be up 21-0 with only 4 mins going by. Bradford's first half shits on Tebow's.

But word

www.stiffarmtrophy.com has bradford projected winner. WORD

hopefully he helps them become 7 for 7 on their projections. ~_~

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-13-08, 09:05 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

WORD, it's official.

SAMMY B, HEISMAN!!! WORD!!!!!!!!!

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-14-08, 04:22 AM   #11
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 66EF 8EF5

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-08, 08:18 AM   #12
Cola
Pushin it....

yeah

cant say i didn't see it coming

Old 12-14-08, 09:39 AM   #13
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Obviously son. Heisman awarded to the best college football in 2008. Who else could it be? SAMMY B

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-14-08, 12:03 PM   #14
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6F80 2B68

yes, OU was good in the first quarter, but my point was Tebow would stop Playing after the 1st quarter, while it seemed the coach at OU was more concerned about bradford getting a heisman, having him not only In the game, but throwing passes in the 4th quarter of blowouts

Old 12-14-08, 12:06 PM   #15
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6F80 2B68

either way, tho, i think McCoy deserved it so much more than bradford.... 70% of his teams offense, basically an 80% completion percentage... its sad to see someone put up those types of stats and Not win.... who cares that bradford is leading the potential champions, he lost to McCoy and McCoy put up way more impressive stats relative the talent surrounding him, there was basically no other star on that team.