RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-05, 07:55 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

PLL Weekly Mag - 14/11/05

IP: 9DB1 64D6

Intro

Another week, and plenty to talk about.
As always we’ll start with a brief look on some of the decent battles from last week, and any other things worth mentioning. Starting with the Championship Match, we had probably the closest one so far with my man Apo coming away with the win again, but this time just by one vote. The Contendership Match was amusing to see; Spektikul came half-assed again and still came away with an easy win. Even after Spek decided to let the late drop from Key slide, he still took almost all votes with his corny ass punch.

Other battles were cool to see, 9th Degree had a decent battle with DoContinue. Theory again came with a decent punch on his opponent Infinite1 who for me still needs elevation to remain in the Top 16. We still had some no-shows; hopefully they will be cut down quickly. Other people worth mentioning, N.Tavarez in particular, not for dropping an ok punch last week, but for the fact that he still is flying under the radar to some idiots who don’t know who he is. We also saw Crazy Hades finally get derailed from his run of wins, but Fraud just keeps rolling on this time with a no-show victory. And that was lucky for him to, because his punch was complete ass.

But enough about all that, lets get shit going.
I’ve got a long list of stuff to get through..

But not quite as long as Ysdat’s nose.
Old 11-14-05, 07:58 AM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

In all honesty, the Top 16 this week was not as good as it should be, some people were just spitting complete balls..

Just like my man JRoy. Word.

Top 16 Battle Reviews

Championship Match: 1. Apotropaic vs. 2. Vaskez

This bitch won't be standin tall later, my punches make holes like a crater
I'm leavin Apo'llo on the ground lookin worse than a space mission failure
VS.
done nothing, the majority of Vas tells him to stop boasting
.........while the Vas majority just wants Vas to stop posting

The closest championship match we have had in the PLL. The votes were back and forth from beginning to end. Both dropped decent punches with Vaskez starting with a nice nameplay on Apo. Apo then responded with a dope nameplay of his own, an original one on Vaskez and he used a similar way of delivery that shake-spear has done before. Overall he had the better punch for me, the voting was close but as I predicted my man Apo could not be toppled and took the battle 6-5. This week he faces off against Spektikul, looking to defend his title again.

Contendership Match: 3. Mr. Key vs. 4. Spektikul

..Everyone knows your tough...Ill still own the con-tender here..
..You know we Miss Terkey cause we serve you more than once a year..

VS.
Kid is garbage, s'why Key cant be stopped from winnin
Spek's like a poor chef....cause his skillets jus not sufficient

Just looking at this battle, I can’t believe Spek managed to come with that half-assed shit and still pulled away with an easy win. I’m not going to say change your approach, you don’t mess with a winning style. But, I don’t think it will work against Apotropaic. Right, down to the battle, Spek dropped a Miss Terkey play to the Mr. Key name, it didn’t really work for me but the fact that everyone apart from 2 people voted for Spektikul means that it apparently did work. Either that, or people really don’t know what they are talking about. Either way, not to rag on Spek because he is cool and all, but if the voting would’ve been different then he more than likely would’ve taken the no-show win instead.

5. Fraud vs. 6. Hopesfall

Words BURNING you brain cells, you've stepped too far into HELL, so I'm releasing the inner DEMON
and this verbal war you'll be like DEAD Navy soldiers, just a waste of semen

VS.
Nothing.

A stretched bar from Fraud, and the playedness of the concept was weak to, so to call this battle I’ve just got to say that Fraud is lucky that Hopesfall pulled a no-show. The punch was weak as hell, it was stretched like fuck and overall Fraud is a lucky motherfucker.

7. Crazy Hades vs. 8. Apostrophe

You Dont Wanna Brawl... Kids Prepubescent..Not To Mention Wack..
I Mean.. This Is The Kid.. Who Didnt Wanna Hit Puberty..
.................................................. Cuz He Was Scared It'd Hit Back....

VS.
I admit it…Apostrophe is okay, even the kids are trying to reach him,
just ‘cuz Apo is so pasty, all the Kindergarteners are trying to eat him.

Crazy Hades has been going well, but his run came to an end, not to rag on him because he got beat by someone you would expect to beat him. Hades dropped for me a fairly weak punch, especially when compared to his other punches. Apostrophe came with a decent punch this time, at least for me it was funny, the concept of hitting something, then it hitting back has been done before, but this was a nice flip on an old concept. Deservingly so, Apostrophe came away with the win to move back up in the rankings.

9. Theory vs. 10. Infinite1

Kid just stop with ya fighting. original? propping the biting
listen, ain't no one mimic ya style.. they just mocking your writing
VS.
Kid I know you're al-bum, cuz i'll take this freebie
I peeped your initials & read ya punch
...telling I1 was easy

This was an easy battle to call, Infinite1 had a weak bar to begin with and the fact that Theory exposed him for biting it made it even worse. Nevertheless Theory still had a far better punch. Again, he came with a nice punch, the setup to the punch wasn’t all that good but he made up for it with a dope little nameplay in the punchline. He moves up in the rankings and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Theory in the Championship Match soon.

11. DoContinue vs. 12. 9th Degree

I'm known as original, and don't want that to stop for a while
So I can't drop generic punches, 'cuz I'd be jockin' your style

VS.
KORV? tha king of iron fist... well, 9th is Tekken this loss wit shame
cuz after I give him this game over, he'll still be screamin my name

Despite the fact that the votes showed 9th Degree dominating this battle, it was actually quite close. Both had decent punches, 9th Degree played off something that DC had said earlier and he delivered a nice punch. Then DC dropped a punch with nice wordplay, but he failed to execute the punch that well, and the fact that he had to explain shit meant it lost even more affect. Overall, DC was his own downfall as his explanations ruined his punch and 9th took every vote apart from the first one.

13. L.I. vs. 14. DaTrusHurtz

Trus the worst period. time to get ta work right..
the way everyone double D we might need a support site
VS.
Girls ALWAYS cancel on you, they hate this queer
They give ya so many rainchecks...
... you could fund the Amazon for years

This had the ingredients to be a dope battle, both capable of dropping dope punches and both with a somewhat similar style. L.I. disappointed here though, despite his punch not being understood by some people, I don’t know why though, the concept was used up and delivered weak. DTH dropped yet another decent punch with a nice bit of wordplay even though some thought it was strange. Anyway, he took almost all the votes and won this battle with relative ease to move back up in the rankings.

15. GreatnesS vs. 16. Status

Greatness? who the fuck are you? nobody knows this Mc
only got 64 post since July, and there all in the punchline league
VS.
crushed in a circular shape, thats what u entered to be,
so i'll call you radius cuz ur whole game's centered on me ..

First off, Status what the fuck was that??
The funny thing is that he used that excuse of “oh, I thought it was a no-show” like that makes up for it being total bullshit. A punchline is 2 lines and really doesn’t take a lot of strenuous thought and effort, so the fact that it was wack for me is down to your skill. Maybe you are dried for concepts or something though, because you can drop good. Anyway, Greatness brought a weak punch to but the fact that Status dropped total ass meant that Greatness had a pretty easy battle and took the win.
Old 11-14-05, 08:04 AM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

God damn, out of the Top 16 and shit got wack. A lot of people dropping weak and half-assed man, up your fucking game and shit.

Most of these battles were about as gangsta…

..as Artik Phrost when she was 6 years old.

The Rest of the Reviews

17. NaRc-UzI vs. 18. ThatNigga

This Nigga couldnt "Com Pass" me with That "Directional Device"
He Could "Save" a Cat From a tree and he still wouldnt be "Nice"*

VS.
This kids a fuckin pussy,i dont blame him tho
its his moms fault i ran out all those years ago

Man, what the fuck was this??
Narc came with a fucking weak punch, the setup was nice and shit but then he took it away with the punchline by heading in some completely different direction. Not to mention the fact that he forced his wordplay like a motherfucker. But then, ThatNigga dropped one of the stupidest punches I have ever seen. Trying to play off a Narc verse with a weak ass punch, it was just sad to see. The wording was weak, shit was basic as hell and the fact that only a child would attempt that kind of diss makes me just pity him. It don’t take a genius to figure that Narc won, although somehow ThatNigga got some votes.

19. FuxJustAWord vs. 20. Young Blaze

I'm about to expose his secret.....look at his quotes......if u gay jus tell us
Fux Gets Cut From the back so much
..............................it'll make Triville jealous

VS.
Nothing.

Oh My God!! Fux no-showed!! I would say that I am shocked, but the fact that this is becoming a regular occurance just makes me laugh at how Fux is still allowed to be in this league. I can imagine that these weaker heads are just begging to get put against him, it’s an easy win. So congrats to Blaze getting the win, even if the punch he dropped was weak and played as fuck.

21. Rile1 vs. 22. New Method

since its close to winter, Ill go Burlington cuz im more of a stud
and I'll Parka bullet in ya head, just to leave a nice Coat of blood
VS.
id say rile's gay and sucks, but his sex life is trifle
so he could blow my shot-gun in France and really get an Eiffel

This was actually a close battle, neither for me dropped a very hard hitting punch. But they both went the same dropping a “gore” line with some wordplay mixed into it. The fact that Method had better wordplay and worked his better made him the obvious winner and he received the votes. Rile1 also explained his punch which made it lose its affect and that is just another reason why he lost.

23. Natural killa vs. 24. KOOL COL-B

your verses are all filler, making no sense ..so that's why down-with-no-friends
cuz the best "werd" in all of ya' shit...........is always found-at-the-end*

VS.
Natural Killa wont die naturally, ima kill this fool slowly
tha best iz always found at tha end? then... KOOL COL-B

It’s a travesty, Kool Col-B lost. And just look at how dope his punch was. Lol, I love reading his battles, they are so fucking funny. But nah, he fed off of NK’s punch which made voters choose to pick NK as the winner. But on a serious note, neither one had a very decent punch, NK used that “werd” concept on Kool which has been done before by more than one person. Nevertheless he didn’t feed which is for me, why he got the votes and won the battle.

25. Typical vs. 26. Red Bull

I told Mim it was an easy win, it made my day
Typical no showed, and 9th Degree's gay!

VS.
your too cheap to go on a corner whore
cause Red bulls only cost two dollars in a corner store

Holy shit yo, Red Bull dominated this battle. Word. Yeah, both dropped wack shit on purpose, Red Bull just so he didn’t no-show and he knew Typical was going to ho-show. So Red Bull took the no-show win and Typical just dropped a punch so he could get DQ’ed and shit.

27. Tackdaddy vs. 28. One-Mic

‘Forum pimp’? hardly, how come you never fucked a whore??????
But I know you could ‘pull easily’……..
………..in a ‘tug of war’
VS.
one mic can't hang i'll leave this g-stringed like strip joint dancers
this dude is just a sub-par hoe like hookers with low standards

A weak battle to say the least, one mic had a played concept but tried to flip it a little, the only problem was that he forced his wordplay like a proper newbie fucker. Tackdaddy didn’t have the most original punch either, but his little piece of wordplay helped him to seal the win. Both of you need to come harder in the future otherwise you will be looking at some serious losses.

29. Kamze vs. 30. Flow Intelligent

I remember when you were considered OK... now that thought's dismantled
You used to get 'checked on the board', before hockey season was cancelled

VS.
I'm a real killer, up against opposition, cuz i just come to hammer,
Cuz i came here, to smash intel to pieces, like a fierce programer,

A first here I believe, both dropped some nice punches and both received an equal amount of votes, 4 each meaning that both battlers collected a win because there are no draws in this league. Flow had some played wordplay in his punch, but flipped it real nice for a good punch. Kamze came with an original and decent flip on Flow’s name and worded it well to deliver a hard punch. For me, Kamze took this battle but the voters voted equally and so congrats to both for having a decent battle.

31. –Cezar– vs. 32. Legend

i grip mics fuck dikes till they love cock like fine senioritas
the only way youll be cezar is if you take over his pizza

VS.
Nothing.

Legend showed and took the win, but I would like to comment on his punch which I actually found mildly funny. I thought the Cezar nameplay was quite amusing so nice job on that and congrats on your win.

33. Macca vs. 34. Darth Jizzer

Dude your hated all over this site, cuz honestly Macca...your fuckin' shit..
...when I say I'm gonna fuck a macca donalds,
RV's like "Bada Ba Ba Ba......I'm lovin' it!!"
VS.
What’s more wack than his alias seems to be his raps
I said hello to your face wait in reality it was ur ass

Wow, what a nameplay on Macca, LMFAO!!!
This was a weak battle, Macca brought a played fucking concept to the table and thought that his saying “I spit out my ass, and drop total shit” was clever. And yes, Darth Jizzer is me for the idiots who don’t know. I dropped a piece of ass purposely, the punch basically came from something me and Spek were talking about on MSN and no effort went into it. But I’m not going to make excuses anymore, I lost fair and square so congrats Macca.

35. N.Tavarez vs. 36. Renegade

Tav's Gangsta?..Nah that's obvious lies, Im defacin' this punk
Only way you live in the hood...is if I don't have enough space in the trunk
VS.
A renegade with no heart....get tackled kid aint surviving the end
cuz you lack enough "sack" to make Teddy Bruschi go retire again

This was quite a weak battle actually, Renegade dropped a fairly basic piece of wordplay with a basic played punch. N.Tavarez didn’t drop half as good as he can and really he should be looking to drop harder. His punch was merely average, the wordplay was ok but played really and for some his punch was worded wrong and a few fixes could’ve made it quite good. Still, N.Tavarez took more votes than Renegade and came away with a win.

37. Point vs. 38. Unltd. Rogue

Nothing.
VS.
Nothing.

Word and shit. Dope battle right here. Nobody checked in. Nobody dropped. Both are suck ass retards and both are kicked out of the league for being ass clowns and a waste of space.

39. Tie-D vs. 40. –Menace–

Menace A Junkie, I'll Crush And Snort You Like Grams..
Shit Only Time *D'll(deal) Is To Good To Be True* Is Telemarketer Scams. !!

VS.
Mommy’s little menace gon be left with less teeth than at the dentist
Nothing menacing there, only time he been in court was to play tennis

Well, at least you didn’t stretch your shit to high heavens this time. But still, the attempted nameplay was weak as fuck, the wordplay was forced and execution of the punch was poor. Luckily, Tie-D came with a real basic punch and the punch had little affect. The attempted wordplay was weak, at least it wasn’t forced to fuck, but it was not good at all. This was really a weak battle and the voting comes down to who dropped the less weaker punch, that of course was Menace.

41. Diligence vs. 42. MaRVJay1009

I'll always be above you, you think you gettin the W, you're full of it
This dude marv musta lost his mind....so im'a make him find that shit

VS.
Nothing.

What to say, both checked in but Marven couldn’t be fucked with dropping a punch I guess. Diligence dropped a real weak punch but still took the win because some retard couldn’t be fucked with dropping an actual punch. A shame for Marven really because he could’ve taken this battle easily.

43. PEI vs. 44. Daubs

Got him shook like soda, il show you for this man to see
cos I dont drink PEI in a battle, so your just a fanta me

VS.
Nothing.

Wow, Daubs dropped a fucking gay punch in this battle, what the fuck was with the fanta me / fan to me wordplay all about, and forced to. Still though, maybe he knew PEI wouldn’t show, he still took the win.

45. E.C vs. 46. The Revelation

rev's sliding down and spinning in circles, see, we hate it,
n i'd take a swing at ya...
...but this fat fuck would probably break it,

VS.
This kid has bored me to death, just listen to the crowds snoring!
Only reason you won that award,
........................is because they thought you would stop recording.

An interesting battle here, it started off with Rev getting the votes because a lot of people didn’t get E.C’s punch even though it was that simple. Once they did, they started voting for E.C and eventually he took the win. I got the wordplay myself and still thought that The Rev had the harder punch, added to the fact that it was a personal. But, E.C had the funny wordplay and despite his punch being a fat joke and played really, he still received more votes and took the win.

47. Conceptions vs. 48. MexicanGuy89

Conceptions knows he'll never get laid, So he just busts out and sobs
Cuz you know the most you ever got is when you was breast fed by ya mom
VS.
Ill Burn Yo Ass Worse Than Having Ghonoria & Shittin Out Jalapeno Peppers
And Ill Leave Yo Fire Stomped Out Worse Than Fraternity Fireman Steppers

This battle was real weak, both stretched their punches and came with either played shit or stupid attempts at clever wordplay. Personally, I thought the Mexican dude took the battle because his punch was a clearer punch. But voters thought that Conceptions had the better punch and he beat out MexicanGuy89 by 1 vote. Overall, both need to come harder as this was a real weak battle and not really worth reading.

49. Mystic Chaos vs. 50. Premanition

Astonished to be the underdog, u beat me how?
Incredible amounts of bullshit knock u out...pu pow

VS.
Nothing.

This shit confused me right here. Mystic and Premanition both checked into the battle, but then neither dropped a punch. Then some dude called Wyteknyte came in with a punch and Mimesis declared him the winner. Now I don’t know if wyteknyte is an alias of one of the two actual battlers, but whatever he wins.

51. Kon.Tay.Juz vs. 52. Os1ris

You tryna be the punchline champ, let alone beat me? no child..
cuz u rollin to the top with the same tires as where u from in ya profile.

VS.
Nothing.

Another no-show battle. Kon actually wasn’t the one not showing to, SHOCKS FOR ALL. But he dropped a gay punch, Os no-showed so Kon took the win motherfuckers.

53. Common vs. 54. Ryda vs. 55. Icy-Hot

his rhymes are like a opposite of the energizer bunny neva on the go
u'll neva be a pro man u cant even catch a flow
VS.
This kids text is wack and thats what all they say...
change ya name
Cause icy hots the same as Tha Q hes been gay...

VS.
IT's Been a while, but i still devour boards like tidal waves''
Til' da floors consist of more human cells than tribal slaves''

Wow, a 3-way battle where everybody actually dropped, another first I believe. And it was a relatively weak battle. Ryda dropped complete balls which is why he didn’t win shit. Icy-Hot self-glorified and yet some people failed to realise that and picked him as the best. But overall, Common received the most votes to win, his punch was complex so he had to explain shit which was gay, but his punch was still far better than the other two. Either way Common and Icy-Hot collected a win each, Ryda got fuck all.

Last edited by Nick Fletcher : 11-14-05 at 08:29 AM.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo  
Old 11-14-05, 08:09 AM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Dope punches right here, looking real cool and shit..

Like Red Bull even when he is bored and shit.

The Spotlight

Top 10 Punchlines

10. E.C vs. The Revelation
rev's sliding down and spinning in circles, see, we hate it,
n i'd take a swing at ya...
...but this fat fuck would probably break it,

9. DOCONTINUE vs. 9th Degree
KORV? tha king of iron fist... well, 9th is Tekken this loss wit shame
cuz after I give him this game over, he'll still be screamin my name

8. THE REVELATION vs. E.C
This kid has bored me to death, just listen to the crowds snoring!
Only reason you won that award,
........................is because they thought you would stop recording.

7. 9TH DEGREE vs. DoContinue
I'm known as original, and don't want that to stop for a while
So I can't drop generic punches, 'cuz I'd be jockin' your style

6. APOSTROPHE vs. Crazy Hades
You Dont Wanna Brawl... Kids Prepubescent..Not To Mention Wack..
I Mean.. This Is The Kid.. Who Didnt Wanna Hit Puberty
.................................................. .. Cuz He Was Scared It'd Hit Back....

5. VASKEZ vs. Apotropaic
This bitch won't be standin tall later, my punches make holes like a crater
I'm leavin Apo'llo on the ground lookin worse than a space mission failure

4. KAMZE vs. Flow Intelligent
I'm a real killer, up against opposition, cuz i just come to hammer,
Cuz i came here, to smash intel to pieces, like a fierce programer,

3. THEORY vs. Infinite1
Kid I know you're al-bum, cuz i'll take this freebie
I peeped your initials & read ya punch
...telling I1 was easy

2. DATRUSHURTZ vs. L.I.
Girls ALWAYS cancel on you, they hate this queer
They give ya so many rainchecks...
... you could fund the Amazon for years

1. APOTROPAIC vs. Vaskez
done nothing, the majority of Vas tells him to stop boasting
.........while the Vas majority just wants Vas to stop posting

…AND NOW…

WACKEST PUNCH OF THE WEEK

ThatNigga vs. NaRc-UzI
This kids a fuckin pussy,i dont blame him tho
its his moms fault i ran out all those years ago

“GORE” BATTLE OF THE WEEK

21. Rile1 vs. 22. New Method

since its close to winter, Ill go Burlington cuz im more of a stud
and I'll Parka bullet in ya head, just to leave a nice Coat of blood
VS.
id say rile's gay and sucks, but his sex life is trifle
so he could blow my shot-gun in France and really get an Eiffel

Yes, we have another “special” battle to put up here. One where both battlers came with the same approach. Both used “gore” lines with wordplay and it basically came down to who dropped better. New Method took the win, but lets just marvel at the use of ‘gun talk’ and shit in both bars. Just to let you know though, New Method and Rile1, “gore” lines won’t take you very far, but thank you for putting on a display for us.

“What The Fuck” Moment of the Week

Spektikul Winning His Battle.

..Everyone knows your tough...Ill still own the con-tender here..
..You know we Miss Terkey cause we serve you more than once a year..

VS.
Kid is garbage, s'why Key cant be stopped from winnin
Spek's like a poor chef....cause his skillets jus not sufficient

Yes, with that cheesy ass fucking line he still managed to win his battle. Now when you look at it, he could’ve taken a no-show win, but he didn’t. Mr. Key dropped a fairly average punch, but it was better than Spektikul’s punch. Yet the voters swarmed in like idiots and voted for Spektikul, only two people actually voted right for me. Spektikul never stops amazing me, the fact that he can drop crap like that and still win is baffling. Props my man. You truly are a fucking legend.
Old 11-14-05, 08:13 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Predictions

Championship Match: 1. Apotropaic (7-0) vs. 2. Spektikul (6-1)
The title match this week is going to be one-sided in my opinion. Spektikul has managed to defeat almost all comers with his half-assed shit but there is no way he will beat Apo with it. Even if he puts some effort into I can not see anyone right now toppling Apo.

Contendership Match: 3. Fraud (5-1) vs. 4. Apostrophe (6-1)
Apostrophe is back up in the Contendership Match and frankly I think he will take the battle easily. I won’t count out Fraud because he has toppled a couple of decent people, but I don’t think he has the consistent skill to beat Apostrophe, however an upset could be on the cards.

5. Theory (4-1) vs. 6. GreatnesS (4-1)
Greatness has done ok so far, nothing too impressive and once again last week he managed to get gifted an easy win against Status. Theory has been dropping dope consistently and has the skill to demolish Greatness and that is basically what I can see happening here.

7. DaTrusHurtz (4-1) vs. 8. Trey MethodZ (5-2)
Trey Methodz or Young Blaze, whatever he goes by now is still stretching his punches and not using the 3-lines tyle that well. His punches have been weak and DTH is on a roll right now so I will pick him to breeze through this battle with no trouble at all.

9. 9th Degree (5-2) vs. 10. NaRc-UzI (3-0)
If anybody picks Narc to beat 9th then they deserve to get slapped. Narc has been getting easy opponents and winning with gay punches. 9th Degree as we all know is one of the best in the league, he will piss this battle easily.

11. Vaskez (5-1) vs. 12. New Meth0d (3-1)
I’ve seen New Method drop real nice in the old PLL, he has come with corny lines lately, but he has the capability of dropping real nice. Vaskez has shown that he can beat almost anybody, a tough one to call in my books but I will say that Vaskez will win this.

13. Legend (3-1) vs. 14. Natural Killa (4-2)
Despite the fact that NK has been dropping some serious bullshit lately, he is a better overall text head than Legend is and has more experience. He should win this battle fairly easily if he tries and pulls out a nice punch.

15. Crazy Hades (3-1) vs. 16. Red Bull (2-0)
Crazy Hades finally got toppled last week, he could beat Red Bull if Red comes half-assed like he generally does. But Red Bull generally can produce a decent punch, half-assed or not so I will pick him to win this battle.

-----------------------------------

17. Kamze (2-0) vs. 18. Tackdaddy (2-0)
Judging from punches dropped by these two last week I would day that Kamze will take this battle easily. Tackdaddy got a relatively easy win last week against a nobody, Kamze came equal with Flow Intelligent who is decent, so he should take this battle.

19. Flow Intelligent (2-0) vs. 20. Mr. Key (5-2)
This all depends, if Flow Intelligent drops at his best he can win this quite easily. But Mr. Key can drop dope to so he has an equal chance at winning, but he may not show, so I’m just going to pick Flow to win this battle.

21. N.Tavarez (1-0) vs. 22. Gotti Nuffguns (2-1)
Gotti has stopped stretching his lines, but still his punch last week was weak and N.Tavarez is fucking dope. He won the last season of PLL and won last week, even with throwaway bars he can beat anyone. So it don’t take a genius to pick him as the winner of this battle.

23. Macca (2-1) vs. 24. Daubs (4-3)
Macca still is dropping ass shit, using played concepts and not really doing anything that good. Daubs has come incredibly inconsistent dropping nice, then wack as fuck, but he should take this battle with ease.

25. E.C (4-3) vs. 26. Diligence (3-2)
I’m going to pick E.C to win this, he is a better overall text head and can drop nice. Also, if Daubs wins then so will E.C because the two seem to mimic each other all the time and E.C has stayed directly behind Daubs in the rankings now for like 2-3 weeks in a row.

27. Nick Fletcher (3-2) vs. 28. Status (2-1)
What the fuck, I will demolish him for real. No questions asked I will fucking murder his bitch ass. Jokes. Honestly, I will try to remain as unbiased as possible considering this is my battle I am predicting. Status has skills, but he has been dropping weak and half-assed, myself…I have been dropping average in a couple of battles but as people have commented I can drop real nice when I want. So if I put effort into a punch I will pick me to win.

29. ThatNigga (2-1) vs. 30. L.I. (4-3)
After seeing the stupid fucking punch that ThatNigga dropped last week, I have to pick L.I. to win the battle. Also, he is more skilled than ThatNigga and generally drops ok. He will win this battle.

31. FuxJustAWord (4-3) vs. 32. Infinite1 (3-2)
Even though Fux would demolish Infinite1 in a real battle, I am going to pick Infinite to win this. Fux just doesn’t give a shit anymore and 9 times out of 10 he doesn’t show anyway, so yeah, he will lose this battle.

33. DoContinue (3-2) vs. 34. Kon.Tay.Juz (2-2)
If Kon magically shows up for a second week in a row……he will still lose. He hasn’t elevated at all in my opinion, he is still dropping those average lines he has always dropped. DoContinue is inconsistent but should be able to win this battle easily.

35. Wyteknyte (1-1) vs. 36. Defined (0-0)
I don’t know if wyteknyte is an alias, and I haven’t seen Defined really battle at all so I don’t know who will win this.

37. Guru. (0-0) vs. 38. Poetics (0-0)
I don’t know either of them, who wins is a mystery to me.

39. MiSk (0-0) vs. 40. Enygma (0-0)
In the last season of PLL, MiSk made himself a career of toppling the big names and getting himself a real nice record. Enygma as many will know is old school and has always been rated as one of the best on the site, this could actually go either way.

41. Blunt'Ed. (0-0) vs. 42. John Hensley. (0-0)
Blunt’Ed is really an average battler for me, he never really comes with anything that makes you think “DAMN!! That was dope!!” Now, for those who know Hnesley, you can understand why he is the obvious pick to win this battle, even if he don’t try he will fucking cake-walk this shit.

43. C-Hood (0-0) vs. 44. T.r.oo.P (0-0)
I don’t know who C-Hood is, Troop is an ok battler so I will pick him to win this shit. But, you never know, C-Hood could pull something out here.

45. Drakel (0-0) vs. 46. Typical (3-3)
If Drakel manages to get to his computer and drop a punch he should win. He can drop witty punches and Typical just drops your typically weak or average punches. Drakel to win this.

47. Conceptions (2-2) vs. 48. Rile1 (2-2)
Conceptions really needs to stop stretching his lines, it is fucking gay. Rile1 can drop ok punches so I will pick him to win this battle.

49. KOOL COL-B (2-2) vs. 50. One Mic (1-1)
NOOOOO!!!! My idol, fucking Kool Col is all the way down here at the bottom of the rankings. No doubt his cheeseball lines will get him back up the rankings though, he will win this.

51. -Cezar- (1-1) vs. 52. Renegade. (0-1)
Cezar didn’t show last week, if he shows this week I still can pictue him getting beat. Renegade had a fairly decent punch last week and if he brings the same sort of quality he should win this.

53. Tie-D (0-1) vs. 54. MaRVJay1009 (2-3)
Tie-D is still finding his feet in the text arena, Marven has been doing it for a long time and his shitty style seems to work for him, he should win this easily.

55. PEI (2-3) vs. 56. The Revelation (3-4)
The Revelation needs to pick himself up and start dropping his usual dopeness. PEI just needs to fucking show and try dropping at least an average bar. The Revelation will take this battle, even if he half-asses some shit.

57. Common (2-4) vs. 58. Os1ris (2-5)
Common, still drifting at the bottom of the rankings, he should win this. He just needs to drop something, Os1ris either doesn’t show or just drops a weak bar, he should really stick to topicals.

59. Icy-hot (1-3) vs. 60. MexicanGuy89 (0-2) vs. 61. Premanition (0-2)
If Premanition shows up for this he will annihilate both competitors, but frankly I can see him no-showing again. Icy-hot still hasn’t dropped anything good, and MexicanGuy seems to drop ok, but somehow lose his battles. I pick the Mexican dude to come first, and Icy-hot to come second.
Old 11-14-05, 08:14 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Outro

Motherfuckers. We still have too many no-shows and I am not going to keep on about how god damn ridiculous it is. You fucking ass-mo’s who don’t drop are gay. That is all I will say on that.
As for those who do drop…PROPS!! Just some of you who are still dropping half-assed, try to put a bit more effort into it because a lot of these battles are still fucking dismal as fuck and not worth reading. We want every battle to be dope, and to be a competition, so put a little thought into your punches.

Also, you fuckers still need to get people signing up, the more the merrier I say even though it will just mean more fucking writing for me to do with this god damn magazine, but I’m cool with that.
I would just like to say thank you to voters though, a lot of you are listening and leaving proper votes. The “single name” votes are still happening, but not as much now so keep improving on that. And I hope that this week will be as entertaining as last week.

Until then, let’s sit back and laugh…

…at this pic of Natural killa (aka K-Trini) right here.

It may not be his “actual” pic, but we all know it’s close enough.

Last edited by Nick Fletcher : 11-14-05 at 08:33 AM.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo  
Old 11-14-05, 08:21 AM   #7
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

am i the only one who didnt get rev's punch?

rofl at k-trini

..Open Mics..

Old 11-14-05, 08:33 AM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^^ apparently so.....
Old 11-14-05, 08:46 AM   #9
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

mind explaining it so i can get it n feel better about the win?

..Open Mics..

Old 11-14-05, 09:03 AM   #10
Vaskez
Insane in the textbrain

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CF51 8482

aight good mag, Apo's lucky I didn't take the no show win
I'm like a Benz, you ain't even like a Cadillac
Ya more like a Reagal
I'm a pittbull and you's a beagel

Old 11-14-05, 09:04 AM   #11
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 49B0 4F0B

Dope mag, but yo, my punch shoulda been #1

I've made top 8 every single week, I'm gonna get that top spot eventually

Old 11-14-05, 09:10 AM   #12
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 49B0 4F0B

"Mr. Key dropped a fairly average punch, but it was better than Spektikul’s punch. Yet the voters swarmed in like idiots and voted for Spektikul, only two people actually voted right for me"

Word, I agree man, it's that kinda shit that holds this league back. Occasionally, I'm reluctant to drop a dope punch in this league with the fear that too many people don't have the minds to understand it.

Old 11-14-05, 09:13 AM   #13
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

IP: 76BC 47C7

I'll beat Apotropaic when I get there, don't worry.

Old 11-14-05, 09:15 AM   #14
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 76BC 47C7

^ Fuckin' alias.

I'll beat Apotropaic when I get there, don't worry.

Old 11-14-05, 09:23 AM   #15
MurDah
Banned: Biting

IP: 21D9 C3FE

i vote nick: god of mag's......

but how tie-d is 0-1 rank 53 icy-hot 1-3 rank 59 still??
oo-welll

fraud rank 3 CHEA!!! i'll be in the championship match soon......

holla at me...