RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Mystic Chaos vs. Paranoid
Paranoid 3 37.50%
Mystic Chaos 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-05, 12:45 AM   #16
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP: 2372 BC06

^why don't you ever vote lola

lol!

anyway I'm doin good and I don't think I'm that sick at topicals anymore if I tried maybe I could be but this piece I key'd to fast.

anyway thanks for the vote

uppin for more.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid  
Old 10-22-05, 10:44 AM   #17
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: 96DA 5CC2

uppin............................................. ..

Old 10-22-05, 11:30 AM   #18
Illist
Guilty Of Chryme

IP: 3240 794D

Voted For: Paranoid

Mystic- Your verse had a nice storyline. the flow got rough at parts, and your multis were rather weak. you had ight voca. decent drop.

Paranoid- good verse, you had nice vocab. with deep imagery, i liked your vocab. and your multis were better than mystic.

V/ paranoid, props to both.

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Send a message via AIM to Illist  
Old 10-22-05, 01:19 PM   #19
.:Mike Check:.
.:Certified Mystique:.

IP: 404F 4F1A

Voted For: Mystic Chaos

Iight this was a good battle to me....I liked both a lot...Mystic,Tha onlii thing i really didnt like was that very last line but nothin major...It seemed like Paranoid had a nice vocab in tha first 4 lines and tha last 4 linez but in tha whole verse itself i would give you a 5/10...I would give Mystic an 8/10 b/c it felt like his was a lil more detailed and his vocab was pretty much equal through tha whole verse...But nice job to both,keep doin what you do...no hate to either.all love...HOLLA!!!
Send a message via AIM to .:Mike Check:.  
Old 10-22-05, 02:15 PM   #20
Conceptions
This is my first post!

IP: 57C2 F70D

MC
Your Drop Was Very Staright To The Climax I must Say and Very Direct But Yet You Supplied Some nice Imagery And That Was Nice ....You Came Quite Original As Far As Your Storyline goes and You Stayed On Topic All the Way Through You Held A Solid Vocab So Id Give You a 7.5/10 Very nice piece Man.

Paranoid
Your piece was very deep but You Came Quit Simplistic But Your Imagery was Alright But Like I said i think That You Came a little simple its like the effort was lost in your piece but it was nice this was a close battle I Can say that but I dont think That You came out on top of this battle considering the fact that your drop looked a little on the rushed/ lazy side of things *no hate* im just votin

Please RTF In One of the battle links in my sig in 24 hrs or less or this vote will be removed

Send a message via AIM to Conceptions Send a message via Yahoo to Conceptions  
Old 10-22-05, 03:08 PM   #21
HiPnoTiK
Flyweight

IP: F2E1 2D3F

para-your verse was short but sweet, you had nice vocab and flow...i like how you used a hook for your verse pretty dope...but i think you lacked a good idea...for it...i kinda expected this to happen on the real....up on emotion and imagery man ......6.5/10

mystic-your verse was sectioned good...i like your vocabulary and storyline...i didnt expect this and you kept me reading and the suspense was good...you had excellen imagery and good emotion...i think you got this through out a powerfull finish...7.5/10

v/mystic chaos

rtf in sig

battles

vote and ill RTF

Old 10-22-05, 03:50 PM   #22
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP: 2372 BC06

the people who voted for ystic obviously don't know what a topical is...ok uppin

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid  
Old 10-22-05, 04:49 PM   #23
Passivist
Hail the Undergods

IP: CBFB D674

Para... Your imagery ad emotion was really good... And let me say right now if there is any spelling errors in this vote its cause my N and B buttons dont work well... Emotion was strong for the most part... you stayed on topic and i liked the approach you took with this... Imagery was smoth and deep... liked it alot...

9/10

Mistic Chaos... first off didt like the centering you did with your verse... the imagery was decint you stuck to the topic pretty well ad i enjoyed the approach you took to the subject... emotion could have been better along with the vocab... upp that and you will be better

8/10

V/ Para
Send a message via AIM to Passivist  
Old 10-22-05, 07:15 PM   #24
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

this was a good battle for real. but i feel that mystic came with a more creative concept even though while saying that i feel he coulda emphasised more on the emotions instead of talking about the poachers, making it obvious that you were an animal; if you had left that out then it would have been a clever twist to be revealed while readeing this if you get what i mean.

admittedly i was feeling the flow in paranoid's piece a bit more however i found mystic's verse more captivating while reading it, which is what i felt won it for him, cos i was reading paranoid's verse but i couldn't get into it too tough cos i've seen that topic approached from that angle so many times.

don't get me wrong though if paranoid had came with the same concept as mystic, using the style he used in his verse, he could quite possibly have even won but he didn't so i ended up feeling mystic more due to his concept.

vs// Mystic

~peace~

Crew vote removed

Old 10-22-05, 09:55 PM   #25
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP: 3B77 B74C

mystic chaos-your verse was very intellectual, you had good vocab and good imagery, with ya imagery i could picture it and it was suspensefull throughout ur verse...your emotion was felt a lot....i like how you had a creative verse that wasnt really expected...your last 2 lines were kinda weak..but other thanthat......8.5/10

paranoid-your verse had the potential to be dope...you had a good hook going for you....i just dont think you went into depth with your verse as you should have...you had good vocab...and seemed like you had intentions to do good. overall 7/10

v/mystic chaos.

O.Y.D.

Old 10-23-05, 09:25 AM   #26
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

This was feedback posted for Mystic Chaos

IP: 71DB 93E1

polls....................................

dope.

Old 10-23-05, 03:22 PM   #27
wyteknyte
BeAnToWN rEp

This was feedback posted for Mystic Chaos

IP: 6A4B 3A7C

pollz .................................................. ....................

open mics
leave feedback
boston
gats on da bus
the mic
[/CENTER]

Old 10-23-05, 04:58 PM   #28
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: 6A4B 3A7C

upppin............................................ ...for votes

Old 10-23-05, 06:29 PM   #29
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: D0E5 7861

alright this is how it goes

Structure

i give structure to Paranoid. im feeling the structure on this,. especially how you had the italics in the beginning then it switched as the topical began. Mystic you also had a good structure. but it was much longer. and stretched. Paranoid was much easier to read. therefore i give paranoid structure

flow

again Paranoid gets flow. his shit was quick and easy to follow. The multi's werent good by neither. ya'll need to improve on that. mystic had ok flow. but it was long as hell. you couldn't rap that on a beat. so flow goes to paranoid

imaginary
goes to mystic hands down. paranoid had ok imaginary. but i could accually feel like i was there with mystics drop. it was harmonizing and interesting to read. paranoids was more basic and straight to the point. This was close. but mystic takes this

Vocab

vocab goes to mystic. he had much better word usage. and it sounded alot more matured and better then paranoids. paranoids shit was good but it was all basic wording. so mystic gets vocab

overall its a split decision. but just because of the structure and the storyline imma give it to paranoid..close battle

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y  
Old 10-23-05, 08:35 PM   #30
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: 21E2 EA6B

wow.... neither of u came like expected........ both had okay pieces, from different perspectives of the topic.........voc. was on point for both, no real emotion from either of u........ basically for me, it came down to originality........ i'd have to give it to MC for the nice story.......

MC- overall 8.5/10
Paranoid- overall 8/10
vote went to MC bcuz of his story, and his rhyme scheme didn't seem as forced..........

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip