RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-06, 05:16 PM   #76
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
and on the second coming everyone who beleived in his word and believed in christ will have new bodies......and will live forever!

There's nothing wrong with staying in a grave. I wouldn't give a shit about not being in heaven if I have no feelings. Plus I think the happiness and constant joy would get boring after a while. I just like making fun of people too much.

Quote:
water coming out of nowhere is JUST as "magical" as a god, wow @ your argument, if apes and chimpanzees were smarter then us they wouldnt be at zoo's right now they'd be dominating us, hush

Apes have no reason to want to dominate others. Don't act like you're superior because you're on a different evolutionary path. Just because they are content with living their own lives without enslaving other races and finding new ways to kill each other doesn't mean they aren't as smart or smarter than us. If you put a human baby in a cave, fed it and gave it water, it'd be just as stupid as a snail. And probably blind too.

Also, water is not as magical as God. Due to Occam's Razor, there is no need to multiply entities beyond necessity; meaning, there is no need to make things more complicated than they already are. Which is more simple? God magically appeared out of no where then created the universe and thus water, or the universe magically appeared and through anthropic principle gained water?
Old 11-29-06, 05:24 PM   #77
Maleficent
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9C6A F815

Hades won ........

this post brought to you by..
Maleficent
Old 11-29-06, 05:26 PM   #78
Maleficent
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9C6A F815

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
You do know that The Bible is historical right?

Exactly, which is why Adam and Eve would be proper names for the people themselves and not a reference to the archetypes Man and Woman..

this post brought to you by..
Maleficent
Old 11-29-06, 09:33 PM   #79
Compose

IP: B574 0B44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
There's nothing wrong with staying in a grave. I wouldn't give a shit about not being in heaven if I have no feelings. Plus I think the happiness and constant joy would get boring after a while. I just like making fun of people too much.

Apes have no reason to want to dominate others. Don't act like you're superior because you're on a different evolutionary path. Just because they are content with living their own lives without enslaving other races and finding new ways to kill each other doesn't mean they aren't as smart or smarter than us. If you put a human baby in a cave, fed it and gave it water, it'd be just as stupid as a snail. And probably blind too.

Also, water is not as magical as God. Due to Occam's Razor, there is no need to multiply entities beyond necessity; meaning, there is no need to make things more complicated than they already are. Which is more simple? God magically appeared out of no where then created the universe and thus water, or the universe magically appeared and through anthropic principle gained water?

i'd like to believe god exists outside of time and cant possibly be put into what human beings call a beginning or end, god existing outside of time and creating a universe or big bang is more plausible to me then just a big bang happening out of nowhere
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-01-07, 10:56 PM   #80
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

You do know that adam and eve were perfect human specimens. Which create my theories deformities did happen down the road which explains our bodies not being up to par with the way thet use to be

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-07, 11:12 PM   #81
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

You read the bible but you managed to skip over the part where it says that Angels were also creating men and women AND fallen angels were havin sex with men and women aswell
thats why there were giants.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-07, 06:08 PM   #82
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
i'd like to believe god exists outside of time and cant possibly be put into what human beings call a beginning or end, god existing outside of time and creating a universe or big bang is more plausible to me then just a big bang happening out of nowhere

That's fucking ridiculous. You honestly believe there is a better chance an all-knowing, perfect being rose out of no where, able to create anything any time it wants, and then created the Big Bang? Give me a fucking break.

The chance of a being living outside of time and space = infinity over 1,
The chance of the universe having always existed = much less over 1, despite the improbability of life rising

Chance is NOT an arguable point for faith. Simple-minded people always need to have a creator of something complex, even when the needless introduction of that creator (Occam's Razor) would make the complex object far, far more implausible.

But hey, most caucasians believe Jesus, Adam, and Eve were white too.
Old 02-05-07, 10:58 PM   #83
Pious
Flyweight

IP: 81A1 CC38

I like to think of Jesus as a mischeivious badger..
Old 02-05-07, 11:22 PM   #84
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi-Kon
That's fucking ridiculous. You honestly believe there is a better chance an all-knowing, perfect being rose out of no where, able to create anything any time it wants, and then created the Big Bang? Give me a fucking break.

The chance of a being living outside of time and space = infinity over 1,
The chance of the universe having always existed = much less over 1, despite the improbability of life rising

Chance is NOT an arguable point for faith. Simple-minded people always need to have a creator of something complex, even when the needless introduction of that creator (Occam's Razor) would make the complex object far, far more implausible.

But hey, most caucasians believe Jesus, Adam, and Eve were white too.

1. if god is a perfect being whos always been there, he didnt "rise out of nowhere" thats the point i was trying to make, i find it easier to believe that a being was ALWAYS there and never began since he's not within our definition of time, rather then an explosion happening randomly. A god thats always been there isnt random, a god beginning and then creating a big bang IS stupid, but i dont believe god "began" like how we define it and didnt have an "introduction".

2. im not a caucasion that believes all that adam and eve etc. were white type shit

3. i understand the concept of a perfect god is extremely flawed and know some of the arguments against it that just cant be answered, but i still choose to believe anyway cuz its what gets me through life, hoping theres something after it, cuz if not ...then whats the point? i'd go around robbing and killing anybody to get ahead if that was the case

4. i dont believe the bible and its gay stories, even though i believe there's a god, i dont believe we'll truly know until we die and we as humans arent meant to know in my opinion until we die which i guess would make me agnostic or somethin, so im not some bible hugging fag who lives his life by it, im just saying why i believe in a god more-so then the big bang
Old 02-06-07, 04:50 PM   #85
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

1. Okay, so it makes more sense that a perfect being always existed?

2. I didn't say you are.

3. There was no reason to write the first point if you believe just because you're scared not too. Reason not to go robbing and killing = go to jail. That simple. That's the reason not to rape and plunder.

4. That's nice.
Old 02-06-07, 05:01 PM   #86
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: B3D7 AA9C

i havent read every post so if this has been said already, ignore this...

first off, the beginning of the bible is myth. it is stories passed down and recorded. they are in the bible as a story of creation that is to get across a meaning.. not a literal meaning. noone knows how long it took God to create this world. most of gensis is made up.

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-07, 03:26 PM   #87
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi-Kon
1. Okay, so it makes more sense that a perfect being always existed?

2. I didn't say you are.

3. There was no reason to write the first point if you believe just because you're scared not too. Reason not to go robbing and killing = go to jail. That simple. That's the reason not to rape and plunder.

4. That's nice.

1. yes, it does, to me atleast, rather then an explosion happening out of nowhere

2. yea, cuz all the time you just randomly think about how caucasions think adam and eve were white, and it compelled you to type it down when it had nothing to do with what we were talking about unless you thought i was that

3. where did the idea of jail, right and wrong come from? people arent born knowing the difference between right and wrong, they're taught and those people that taught them are either 1. going by laws or 2. from some type of religion, if its number 1 then the beginning of this paragraph happens again and again until eventually it comes to #2, if its 2, then you have to ask what happened when the very first people thought about right and wrong, they had to have been influenced by something other then other humans
Old 02-07-07, 04:40 PM   #88
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

God you're fucking stupid.