RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-05, 12:06 AM   #16
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

oh my god im laughin so fucking hard at that arab one

Get Soul-Clapped with Cold Raps
Freestyles with E-Style

1x Punchline League Champion

First Open Mic -" RV's State Of Mind"

Quote:
MC: Representative of Hip Hop Culture
Rapper: Representative of Corporate Interests
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 12:37 AM   #17
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

i gotta semu-bald teacher for division...

Me: Hey Mr. Kleja
Mr. Kleja: Hello
Me: woah, it looks like ur hair is growin back
Mr. Kleja: what?!
Me: ..... April Fools

yea.... and i told this one girl that this kids party we were all goin to got canceled cuz his parents found out..... i didnt want her comin to it anyways..... so it just slipped my mind to tell her the "april fools" part about it.....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 04-02-05, 12:37 AM   #18
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

Text Record: 17-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 95FF 1D86

Went to work today, but was out on a meeting. At about 3:30 my brother call's me, tell's me that it's april fools, I'm like "yea I know." He informed me that he told my mom I was arrested in this other city near our's while I was hanging out with this friend of mine.

She call's my work looking for me, and the secratary, just said I wasn't in. So now she's flipping out, I call him back ask him what the fuck is going on, cause I'm getting mic'd from teh office telling me to call home and it's an emergency. I get home at around 5:00 my mom was a wreck and my bro was in deep shit. She's still pissed at him, I was getting phone calls after work, from other family members say'n shit like "were you in jail today?"
Old 04-02-05, 01:29 AM   #19
L.E
L.E

IP: 073B 523F

Doe Bagz and Da Vinci are close......
Old 04-02-05, 02:42 AM   #20
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 070D 64A6

that arab one ain't real. lol. "I'm osami in the lunch room" comin from a black kid on a cell phone? Ya, I bet the police just raced over with cuffs and gave some random 14 yr old the beats. [/sarcasm]

This guy at my work drives a BMW, so at lunch I went and jacked his keys out his jacket from the lunch room, went out and rolled his window down, and broke 2 glass cups on the street and threw some chunks on his driver seat. I ran in and told him someone broke into his car. (I hid his cd's and cash that was in the cig tray) Guy SHIT HIS PANTS, then I dropped the April one on him. He was all worked up and swearin at me for like a hour saying how much his premiums would go up. Funny stuff.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 02:44 AM   #21
L.E
L.E

IP: 073B 523F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
that arab one ain't real. lol. "I'm osami in the lunch room" comin from a black kid on a cell phone? Ya, I bet the police just raced over with cuffs and gave some random 14 yr old the beats. [/sarcasm]

This guy at my work drives a BMW, so at lunch I went and jacked his keys out his jacket from the lunch room, went out and rolled his window down, and broke 2 glass cups on the street and threw some chunks on his driver seat. I ran in and told him someone broke into his car. (I hid his cd's and cash that was in the cig tray) Guy SHIT HIS PANTS, then I dropped the April one on him. He was all worked up and swearin at me for like a hour saying how much his premiums would go up. Funny stuff.

Bam!

That takes 1st place thus far.
Old 04-02-05, 04:28 AM   #22
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: CDAA 2D0A

i dont do april foos......

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 04:32 AM   #23
Rub my Paynus
mc receeding hairline

IP: C1DA 4DBB

well i know what the worst one was..
somebody said they would rub my paynus and then didn't
Old 04-02-05, 04:39 AM   #24
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 78B0 1982

ok as you may know my girl may be pregnant but we arent sure

Well today i go to her house and she sits me down and she tells me that we are having a baby, i start crying just about hella mad and you dont even know how i felt, it was crazy my heart was hella beating out of my chest, i was like"man Wtf how am i gonnna tell my mom" and she starts crying and shit and i aske dher who got her the test and she said she went to the docters and they did it for her when she was getting her pills, so im like damn, wtf do we do? she just crying and im fucking trippen out and shit, then while im dialing the my house number to tell my mom she says
April Fools

then i was pissed at her for a long time ***like 5 minutes
then we had sex, LOL
Old 04-02-05, 09:20 AM   #25
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 0825 899A

After I got home from school at around 2:30, I decided to call my girl...The phone rang about 18 times, so I hung up. Later, I called her back again...This time her daddy had answered and he told me that she was out with her mama. I was kinda mad because I'm always horny after school, but that's another story...So anyways, I called her back about an hour later, and he told me she was still out with her mama...I was getting really pissed, because she ALWAYS calls me like right when she gets access to a fuckin phone, so I was getting worried. Then, her daddy called me all nervous soundin and shit askin me if I knew where they was, because he couldnt get in touch with her mama. I was getting real nervous now, but I told him I didn't know and I'd tell him if anyone called me. Then at about 10:00 at nite, he called me again talkin about the girls were both laying in critical condition at the hospital down town. He said they were hit on the highway by a car, and then my on-coming highway traffic...I started cryin and shit cuz me and my girl have been together for a long ass time...I hung up the phone and then it rang almost immediately...It was my girl on some payphone screaming "APRIL FOOLS!" and laughing her ass off...I could hear her mama in the background laughing too...I was too relieved to be mad at her, so I told her I loved her and I'm glad she's ok and shit like that, and that was it...

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 12:32 PM   #26
Mix & Match
Tight.

IP: 1768 36E3

haha we had a terrorist joke played at my school.

This guy left a note on some kids locker, calling him an ignorant Jew and that he was going to blow his house up.
Well I didnt' know, but the kid who got the note was actually jewish, so I found it funny.
Anyways as soon as the kid read the note, he ran down to the office, and his best friend was there, with a teacher and they screamed "April Fools!".

I thought it was hilarious, nothing like a best friend april fools joke, cause they know how to get you the best.
Send a message via MSN to Mix & Match   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 12:46 PM   #27
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

some kid at my school pretended to beat the shit outa this one kid in the front of the school (fights break out like 10 times a day atleast there)....... they were usin ketchup packets and shit, and there was blood all on the pavement...... like usual the security guards take the kids, and a paddy wagon (sp?) and an ambulance pull up to take him...... i can remember the kid who did it gettin pushed in the wagon sayin "BUt it was an April Fools Joke, tell em David"
David: "I have no clue wat ur talkin about man"

they admitted it bein fake later, but that was APril Fools gone too far.... they both got in mad deep trouble cuz of all the police and ambulances, even tho they seem to come to my school everyday, lol.....

.... one other kid also ordered like 20 pizzas for the school, actin like it was a pizza party...... didnt work out good tho, the school payed for the pizzas and the teachers had a pizza party after school for any staff that wanted some.... sucks for the kid that thought it would be funny....... lmao

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 04-02-05, 12:48 PM   #28
Mix & Match
Tight.

IP: 1768 36E3

^Lmao @ the second one.

I have more, I'm just too lazy to type them up right now.
Send a message via MSN to Mix & Match   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 10:36 AM   #30
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

i walked up to my brother and said "hey fuck face" then i kicked him in teh nuts and ran away, shouting april fools.
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote